Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah (47490 Views)

Forex Crisis Pushes Up Profits For Local Firms / FOREX Crisis: Food, Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers / Forex Crisis For Importers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Stanbeto: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Let the FG give him a chance, lets hear from him
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jonnieoneng: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Seems like this man knows more than we can imagine
We need economic conference where experts will provide solution to our problems because it is too much for the government to handle. But hell no they rather invest in propaganda than do what is suppose t be done.

U need to stop repeating this line everytime.When we were telling u that it is hi-time u guys forget ur wailing about d elections u were saying pooh.I will not be surprised if majority of those concerned are PDP guys.It is very wicked of them if this is so and it will further establish the fact that Nigeria is better off without them.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Sunnycliff(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2016
ndigbo:

Like seriously ??
How old are you ? To imagine that you got about three likes, goes a long way to show how much hatred we have for our country. Cus a certain government is in power!

I am sure you are still a kid roaming around the street unclad! comes home to eat mama thank you! Else, how on earth will you make such a careless statement, that will even affect your unborn children negatively ?

It is just a pity the way my people reason cry cry cry cry

Seun, please, once again, I am asking for a dislike button.

Its a pity that we are in a faceless forum I don't really think you can match me in anyway. Because I expressed my opinions am now a baby baa? I pity u if u still suck from Ur mums boobs.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jonnieoneng: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Stanbeto:

Why must he have a condition be4 he helps his Country.I am not surprised,he his Igbo.That is an Igbo man for U
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by mcgaius: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
opribo:
Another animal talk, that's how one opened his mouth to say he will make $1=N1 today now the guy is denying ever saying such. Now again this one is saying within one month $1=N200 if and only if they appoint him a fin consultant to govt.
It is not his fault at all I blame ChannelsTV station for bringing any type of person on TV to talk and disturb our already traumatized sensibility with unsubstantiated claims.

Number one on what basis can achieve such, that's why I like this man Dangote upon all his affluence and fin power you can't find him making unguarded statements like this. Was it not the same man that Hus company was sealed due to some irregularities sometimes ago. He is seeking ways to align.

These are the type of people that blindfolded the last administration.

And you think you have made sense?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jonnieoneng: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
0taPiaPia:

young man sharap there b4 i whozzz u slap.. Buhari to the Nigerian state " ill end boko haram in a month", iwll bring back our girls et al.. ONLY IF AM VOTED PRESIDENT and it was cool... couldn't he just spill it out to save his country then.. And this young man said for FREE OH... make i sleep sef

Typical Igboman, always the blackmailer.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jonnieoneng: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2016
mcgaius:

And you think you have made sense?

The Guy made a lot of sense FYI.It is you however that needs to examine yourself.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by middlebelter(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2016
luvinhubby:
Sharp Igboman.

Offer the govt. in power a means to assist.

Choose a financial area to assist.

Make a free offer to assist.

Get close to power & know the brokers as you assist.

Leverage on the proximity & contacts from your assist.

And reap the reward of your free assistance by doing business with the govt some other ways.

I trust my people. cool

There is absolutely noting wrong with his offer of assistance. Infact we should be proud of this our brother from the SE, who unlike the KANU and his father want to pull down Nigeria. I don't care if after helping to stabilize naira, he leverage on the opportunity to get business or political contacts, he is also a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jonnieoneng: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2016
winningwinner:

You're joking, right?

Pls make sure u have something productive to say be4 u join d discussion.What part of the quote u made resembles a joke......
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2016
jonnieoneng:

U need to stop repeating this line everytime.When we were telling u that it is hi-time u guys forget ur wailing about d elections u were saying pooh.I will not be surprised if majority of those concerned are PDP guys.It is very wicked of them if this is so and it will further establish the fact that Nigeria is better off without them.
Guy stop that rubbish, our economy is in a mess you are talking of election. You well so ? We are concern on how to revive our economy by recommending for the government on what to do instead you to do the same you are talking trash. For your information the chief wailers now are APC guys. If they call you guys zombie una go de vex for once leave sentiment and face fact, the bad economy is biting us hard.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by 4C2215131: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Is it inconceivable that Ubah might also be involved in the machinations that birthed the artificial scarcity of dollar scenario so he could in the right time proferr a solution while pursuing a hidden personal agenda?

Just saying.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by charlsecy(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2016
dexterinc2003:
....it doesn't take Rocket Science to know that a single individual cannot control the forex market...
According to him, he had a four-point strategy to achieve the extra-ordinary feat.....
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by zheroes(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2016
All this una arguement that doesn't yield money... Please does anyone know how much dollar dey now?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Nigga looking for a soft landing.

You will also vomit your kerosene subsidy

And you will tell us where your TAN money came from.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by RisingSun1: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Dear Ifeanyi Ubah,during Gej time Buhari and his Apc agents never helped Gej.Infact they were using the problems at that time to gain cheap political points. #Bringbackourgirls comes to mind,they never helped to rescue the girls,they were only interested in scoring cheap points from the crisis.

So never help Buhari,allow Buhari to fall and dispear.Afterall Buhari never loved or value you.He called you and your people "5%".

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by ndigbo: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Sunnycliff post=43197965]

Its a pity that we are in a faceless forum I don't really think you can match me in anyway. Because I expressed my opinions am now a baby baa? I pity u if u still suck from Ur mums boobs.[/quote

Match me ?

Let leave that for another day! I am sorry if my comment hit a nerve! I was only try to figure how one could be so selfish.
Dr. Ubah, proposed to give us a helping hand, but because of your hate for the present Government, you would rather, all of us suffer?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Freshman54(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice ideas...... That's Igbo man for you kwa...... Kudos.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by wellmax(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:

I will help a poor who needs and appreciate my assistance and not a loafer who prides in another's achievement!

I am saying the same thing. This your mentality is wrong.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by grandstar(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
deluxecad:

The rates are returning to around what the CBN rate is, that is, 197 to 199. The ridiculous exchange rates we witnessed in the last few days were rigged by economic racketeers, they weren't real.

Devaluation isn't the issue.

1+1= 2

The rate can never ever return to 199 with these senseless foriegn exchange restrictions. The only ootion is a devaluation.

First division economists such as Sanusi snd Soludo have heaped all the blame on Buhari due to the reasons above. That is the truth. I have written the economy since july 2016
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Coolcash1:
This man is just seeking for relevance...Perhaps he is among those that have stocked cash dollars in the soak away and ready to return it to bank...Seriously, he should just shussh his mouth and face his business rather than make mockery and public Shame of himself...

U cant say such,give him a chance afterall we are all nigerians.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Mboi: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2016
lastpage:

Your ignorance nor get "Part 2"!.

The slight appreciation was because:

Price of Crude Appreciated a little bit in the last two days.
This was so because Russia and Saudi Arabia have agreed to peg output ...... (though Iran has not yet agreed to do same) being th emajpr producers around that end of the world.
This means Nigeria has "earned" more Dollars.
The more Dolars we earn, the more buoyant our own currency.
This is what Ubah and the rest of you will never understand.
grin grin

On BDC,
Some Directors of CBN have opened "BDC Shop" where they channel the Dollars Nigeria earns from sale of Crude, at OFFICIAL RATE.
They then sell this at the Black market rate, making a fortune!

This is why Govt said you cant take Dollars from us at #199.... and then go to sell at #400 to the Public! Source your Dollars yourself, if all you want to be doing is "rent-taking".
Even their "deposit" has been returned to them, as of today.

Even Banks that get forex from the CBN at #199, have been diverting such Dollars to those BDC Mallams, to sell at #400!..... and share the profit between themselves.

There are too many Criminals in this country and "Democracy" seems too lenient if not incapable, of dealing with them!
What Nigeria needs is a "DEDICATED, PATRIOTIC BUT BRUTAL DICTATOR" like Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, to come for just TWO YEARS, TO CLEAN THE COUNTRY and HAND OVER TO A CIVILIAN GOVT.

Criminals numbering into their tens of Millions cant be "handled effectively", using "Rule of Law"
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Read what you wrote here and what I said and tell me you and I who is ignorant. I don't even know where to start addressing your post because all you said hers are just what you concluded after read you principles of economics text book. Sorry you are absolutely ignorant of this forex issue, so leave this discussion for elders.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Sunnycliff(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=ndigbo post=43199088][/quote]

Has the present government ever deemed it fit to get his attention closer? Do you attend a function that you aren't invited?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Sunnycliff(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2016
wellmax:

I am saying the same thing. This your mentality is wrong.
Tell me the right mentality Oga
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Bobnotrouble: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Relax.
Nobody can deceive the ROCK in ASOROCK.
Who doesn't know that the Makers of a virus and the Anti-virus are the same?
One by one, the enemies of the State shall all meet their waterloo.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by simi4me(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
ok
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Charly68: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Igbos are very intelligent indeed ,they are financial wizards so to say,if this man claimed to have the magic wand for Nairal/Dolar management,why not try his wizardry experience & see what he can do

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by opribo(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2016
deluxecad:

NOT True.

What triggered the sharp appreciation of the Naira against the dollar after he gave that interview? The guy's a businessman that understands how dubious dealers can manipulate any sector they choose.

if that is the case then he ought to have a date with EFCC on how he knew those frustrating the economy yet he refused to disclose such to the authorities. That is very unpatriotic and obviously shows where his loyalty lies. He should be charged if he fails to name those people as a deterrent to others who feel because they've a platform to talk they can say anything they like.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by jaybee(f): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Stanbeto:

olodo.

FGN is not such a cheap mugu!
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2016
specco:

Remember this same man you are castigating now single handedly ameliorated the sufferings of Nigerians during the fuel scarcity debacle of 2015. He took the interest of the nation at heart and flooded the nation awash with fuel and there was relief. Now duty calls again, Nigerians want a relief and he steps foward again to be counted but some like you have resorted to name calling. Why the hate. Its not neccesary. We want solution.

what nonsense!!!! like i said this is a self serving man. Ask anyone who knows, a meeting was held by all petrol marketers and an agreement was made to release PMS from their storage tanks. In the middle of the night,before his felow marketers could wake up, this back stabbing, idiotic, narcissistic, greedy, publicity seeking thug called journalists to picture him releasing fuel from his tanks so as to give the impression that he is the one coming to the aid of Nigerians, wheras it was a collective decision by marketers.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by stuhporh: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
For those that dont know this Man, he is a mafia of his own class, he just wants to divulge an information to run down all competitors. He is a smart guy he knows whats up, the competitors know him, he doesn't brag, so they have decided to soft pedal, no tanker driver association, air force, task force messes with capital oil depot. The man is a Mafia and he doesn't threaten, he acts.

Right now he wants his right to import oil product into Nigeria released to him in exchange for list of competitors that works hand in with cbn governor and a particular bank for the mopping of dollar and reselling in the parallel market.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by mercyville: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
stuhporh:
For those that dont know this Man, he is a mafia of his own class, he just wants to divulge an information to run down all competitors. He is a smart guy he knows whats up, the competitors know him, he doesn't brag, so they have decided to soft pedal, no tanker driver association, air force, task force messes with capital oil depot. The man is a Mafia and he doesn't threaten, he acts.

Right now he wants his right to import oil product into Nigeria released to him in exchange for list of competitors that works hand in with cbn governor and a particular bank for the mopping of dollar and reselling in the parallel market.
Na Wah o.All sorts of armchair judgements.Not to worry...Ubah is dealing with a team that is brainier than he is...
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Osakah24(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Mr Ubah, but some people said it was Buhari's cluelessness...

Wailers will hide their head in shame!!
If ur messiah buhari was clueful,he wouldn't let the naira slide at the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.