Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah (47488 Views)

Forex Crisis Pushes Up Profits For Local Firms / FOREX Crisis: Food, Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers / Forex Crisis For Importers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
Thiz man provokes me shaa ooo..........can't yhu help revive the dying economy of ur state?.....all u can say is if I can be appointed as blah blah blah................

young man sharap there b4 i whozzz u slap.. Buhari to the Nigerian state " ill end boko haram in a month", iwll bring back our girls et al.. ONLY IF AM VOTED PRESIDENT and it was cool... couldn't he just spill it out to save his country then.. And this young man said for FREE OH... make i sleep sef

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by winningwinner(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Coolcash1:
This man is just seeking for relevance...Perhaps he is among those that have stocked cash dollars in the soak away and ready to return it to bank...Seriously, he should just shussh his mouth and face his business rather than make mockery and public Shame of himself...

You're joking, right?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by lastpage: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2016
winningwinner:

He has a point. Give him the chance to prove it. When the president was busy shortchanging his people he did not know that they hold what he might need to move Nigeria forward. Right now Uba wants to prove to him that "if you know this one, you may not know the other". Those accusing Uba of being unpatriotic should know that patriotism is not remembered when Uba's kinsmen were abandoned at the bus stop when the bus still has empty seats. Uba wants reintegration and then the economic woes will be over. Lesson: Don't underrate anybody, group or tribe in a theatrical setting like Nigeria. God bless Uba!

Uba and his blackmailers can shove it up their "you-know-what".
He does not deserve any recognition and would NEVER get it from PMB.

The only place he will get that recognition is at Kudje Prsion, when EFCC come after those who used Arms Money to set-up that propaganda organisation called TAN (SaTANoids).

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Mr Ubah, but some people said it was Buhari's cluelessness...

Wailers will hide their head in shame!!

cluelessness is simply lack of knowledge.. in this case he"Uba" knows and PMB doesn't so whts d meaning bro grin
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by bankybobo11: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2016
In 3 years time, Ubah will be contesting for the presidency. Just an Igbo man performing some publicity stunt. If he can help, he should help shikena!
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Koleman(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2016
grandstar:
He is uttering gibberish.

The mess on ground was simply caused by Buhari persistent refusal to allow a slight devaluation of the naira.

If the naira was devalued to 230-250 range, the black market will converge with the official rate. This same scenario played out in 2009. I choose to call it the" Sanusi Solution"
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by alexlee50: 1:58am On Feb 24, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
The should arrested he is up to blackmail.
what crime has he committed that you want him arrested for?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by amtaken(f): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2016
I repeat: can you repeat what you said in the presence of his security man's housemaid?

babydioku:

blackmail who? your thieving dangote and others that threatened that naira will sell for 500 naira to 1 dollar if fuel subsidy is removed?

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by onoja12: 3:07am On Feb 24, 2016
The truth be told, thinker like me have long known the cause of the dollar rise, but just like he said nobody consulted us.so I would put it out in the open.it is a strategy the international loan merchant use in bringing countries to its knees, they are two ways to achieve this either by pushing the country into war because that is the fastest way to make a country broke or you do what they have done, which is mopping up all the dollar in the system. let me explain if I begin to spend say 10billion naira everyday buying dollar naturally all the speculators would jump on it to make a profit, which means if I spend 10billion everyday buying dollar by the third day the price of the dollar would begin climbing because of demand and supply and if I keep mopping with 10billion every day the figure would keep climbing, I really don't loss because once my political aim has been achieved then I would be the first to offload all my dollar there by making hug profit margins and after I have made hug profit the price then falls because excess dollar would be in the market. now the question is where those someone get constant cash flow of the naira to achieve this? most likely the banks and they stand to make hug profits too. who is wise enough to bring this idea most like a loan merchant and we had one right at the middle of our economy in the last government ,who by the way appointment the CBN governor who happens to come from the private banking sector. this things are usually top secret and that is why I advice the president to seek advice outside the circles he is familiar with

emamos:
?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-ll-name-those-behind-forex-crisis-if-says-ubah/

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by sagaxity(m): 3:10am On Feb 24, 2016
I believe you......
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by sagaxity(m): 3:22am On Feb 24, 2016
On the one side, the major cause of our naira falling is as a result of an undiversified economy so as soon as the prices of oil fell, the naira had just little options to still remain reliable and competitive but those holes were all closed by the current govt..........

The president should even shoulder part of the blame......

After all, he stands to make a large sum too.....
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by bencobenz(m): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2016
I really don't know why some of our youths cannot think! It's in the news, the price of crude moved up with about 6℅ hence the increase in the supply of $. Ignoramus Tanoid chief claiming glory for the change in the dollar rate is the height of stupidity! Anyway we know what he wants, trying to get close to the government of the day.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by opribo(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Another animal talk, that's how one opened his mouth to say he will make $1=N1 today now the guy is denying ever saying such. Now again this one is saying within one month $1=N200 if and only if they appoint him a fin consultant to govt.
It is not his fault at all I blame ChannelsTV station for bringing any type of person on TV to talk and disturb our already traumatized sensibility with unsubstantiated claims.

Number one on what basis can achieve such, that's why I like this man Dangote upon all his affluence and fin power you can't find him making unguarded statements like this. Was it not the same man that Hus company was sealed due to some irregularities sometimes ago. He is seeking ways to align.

These are the type of people that blindfolded the last administration.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Sunnycliff(m): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2016
abeljohnsa2:

You keep fighting back whoever comment against your statement.
What do you mean by [b]"please don't rescue this guys..."?
[/b]When i ask if u are a Nigerian now u will say yes.
Stop fighting back. Just apologize or accept your mistake and ignore. Habah!

Apologize for what na? What crime was committed
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by deluxecad(m): 4:41am On Feb 24, 2016
grandstar:
He is uttering gibberish.

The mess on ground was simply caused by Buhari persistent refusal to allow a slight devaluation of the naira.

If the naira was devalued to 230-250 range, the black market will converge with the official rate. This same scenario played out in 2009. I choose to call it the" Sanusi Solution"

The rates are returning to around what the CBN rate is, that is, 197 to 199. The ridiculous exchange rates we witnessed in the last few days were rigged by economic racketeers, they weren't real.

Devaluation isn't the issue.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by dokgen(m): 4:41am On Feb 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
Thiz man provokes me shaa ooo..........can't yhu help revive the dying economy of ur state?.....all u can say is if I can be appointed as blah blah blah................

Leave the guy. Hes stating his own terms and conditions. By the way, theres nothing like "ur state". Nigeria doesnt give a shit about you.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by deluxecad(m): 4:44am On Feb 24, 2016
opribo:
Another animal talk, that's how one opened his mouth to say he will make $1=N1 today now the guy is denying ever saying such. Now again this one is saying within one month $1=N200 if and only if they appoint him a fin consultant to govt.
It is not his fault at all I blame ChannelsTV station for bringing any type of person on TV to talk and disturb our already traumatized sensibility with unsubstantiated claims.

Number one on what basis can achieve such, that's why I like this man Dangote upon all his affluence and fin power you can't find him making unguarded statements like this. Was it not the same man that Hus company was sealed due to some irregularities sometimes ago. He is seeking ways to align.

These are the type of people that blindfolded the last administration.

NOT True.

What triggered the sharp appreciation of the Naira against the dollar after he gave that interview? The guy's a businessman that understands how dubious dealers can manipulate any sector they choose.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Rhea(f): 4:59am On Feb 24, 2016
emamos:
?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-ll-name-those-behind-forex-crisis-if-says-ubah/

[size=18pt]Here they come again with the same rhetorical "I will name names if..." bla bla bla hogwash. We are still waiting for Orji Uzor Kalu to tell release the dossier of corrupt Nigerian governors he promised years ago. EFCC should hurry up and get to his file[/size]
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by eligibility: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2016
seunmsg:
This guy is a comedian and sincerely, his jokes about bringing down the N/$ exchange rate is helping to calm down the economic tension.

He made a valid point though, the current exchange rate at the parallel market is artificial and doesn't represent the true value of the naira. At the right time, the cabals manipulating the exchange rate to embarrass the president will be put to shame.

The cabals behind this economic bouhaha shall soon be put to shame by the special grace of Allah اللهم امين
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by justmenoni: 5:12am On Feb 24, 2016
What are u saying?? Read ur comment to urself.

quote author=AbuMaryam1 post=43188418]The should arrested he is up to blackmail.[/quote]
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by dabimzy(f): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2016
This is a chess game player ! Respect.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by naijanaso: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2016
fyneguy:
You need an appointment before you can help your country

Yes but without pay he said. I think this is to shield him from unwanted attacks by providing presidential cover even though he is a big man.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
The should arrested he is up to blackmail.
aboki, what are you saying? Are u writing in fulani or hausa?
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by thunder74(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2016
When there was artificial scarcity of fuel and blackmail from oil importers last year, it was this same man that saved Nigeria. I believe he has something to offer and only needs government backing.

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Adesiji77: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by kay29000(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2016
ladyF:
Chai make dollar no appreciate yet o, make e wait small biko....e go be bad market for some pipucry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

lol!
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2016
FG should appoint him he is a nigeran, he has stake in this.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by davidthe16th: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Na witch the know witch, na thief the catch thief........ this IPOB nigga has a hand in what is happening.
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by Krismart(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2016
yemaldo:

But he can easily walk to d government and give them those name without making it public
He wouldn't know others that might be involved so might end up talking to d wrong people, so its better as he made it open so that the ones not involved in d mess could now call him so that he will knw exactly who he is talking to. I think he is trying to take precautions . My opinion sha
Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by CeceezKollecti: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2016
fyneguy:
You need an appointment before you can help your country
Cos if that's not done like that, FG and the leading party will claim the Glory Alone. As they always do

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah by ndigbo: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Nwannem Ifeco, please don't rescue this guys before they take the glory in what they never imagined could be possible. APC zombies lack common sense and rudimentary economics. Instead of getting economic team they are showing their prowess in media team because of their crush for propaganda.

Like seriously ??
How old are you ? To imagine that you got about three likes, goes a long way to show how much hatred we have for our country. Cus a certain government is in power!

I am sure you are still a kid roaming around the street unclad! comes home to eat mama thank you! Else, how on earth will you make such a careless statement, that will even affect your unborn children negatively ?

It is just a pity the way my people reason cry cry cry cry

Seun, please, once again, I am asking for a dislike button.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.