Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE (2682 Views)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by maimalari: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has confirmed that the military operations in Gokana and Khana local government areas have the full backing of the Rivers State Government and has therefore called on fleeing residents in the affected areas to return their homes.
Wike through a press statement by Simeon Nwakaudu, his Special Assistant Electronic Media called on all residents of Khana and Gokana Local Government Areas who fled their homes as a result of military presence in the area to return to their homes.
“The governor said that the heavy military presence in the area is aimed at promoting security of lives and property and not to harm law abiding residents.
“In a statement issued by Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media,Governor Wike assured the people of their safety .
“The governor said that his administration will always enhance the security of all residents of the state, urging the people of Khana and Gokana Local Government Areas to cooperate with the security agencies to maintain law and order.”

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/23/military-operations-in-khana-gokana-lgas-have-my-full-backing-wike/

1 Like

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by ogaontop(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wike The Great Wailer!

1 Like

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Siberia101: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
And some Fooools blamed Buhari?
Wike Our Man

6 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nyesom Wike be shaming his detractors since 0000 BC
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by babyfaceafrica: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ipods won't be happy

4 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by resty4(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Push amaechi d traitor 2 abokis,good secure yr parimeter n good ppl of rivers state.

1 Like

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Omenkata: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
babyfaceafrica:
Ipods won't be happy
[/s]
what's this one saying

5 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by babyfaceafrica: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s] what's this one saying
ipod spotted!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Fanirandele: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg front page. I guess he is now a terrorist since that's what they were saying when they thought it was Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please front page ooooo...

Let some Ediots know that the reason of their backward nature is because the Type before thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by abagoro(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
All Rivers people should support Wike's decision to end cultism and militancy. I will always blame him for supporting Jonathan's regime when they were employing every means possible to win 2015 elections but since he has decided to right the wrong then he deserves our cooperation.
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by menacetosociety: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
IPOB!!!
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by HopeAtHand: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
I Parkistan here... incase. grin
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Aromas: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Siberia101:
And some Fooools blamed Buhari?
Wike Our Man
No mind them o
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by doctokwus: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wike cannot authorize the military to carry out any action,no governor has that authority.
What he should say is that he supports the military action.
However,what some don't realise is that wike's support is not necessarily because he has the interest of Rivers state at heart but because the militants and cultist pose a potent threat to his power base if unchecked.
Wike can continue fooling those that don't have a good grasp of the kind of politics he plays.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by HtwoOw: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Good job wike some goats are still analyzing the statement
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Ojukwufrank: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
But some dumbo were blaming Mr President. Too many mad bigot on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Omenkata: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
ipod spotted!!!

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by babyfaceafrica: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Omenkata:
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
nihin sia tua ,jix huan!!!!!
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Cmiller(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ipods won't be happy
its "iPod" and not "Ipods", "iPod" is a gadget owned by Apple
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by jmichlins(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
All the enemies of this government MUST testify to the goodness of this administration including you, yes you!
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by dunkem21(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:
its "iPod" and not "Ipods", "iPod" is a gadget owned by Apple

It is IPOB.

1 Like

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Masculity(m): 12:59am On Feb 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Wike cannot authorize the military to carry out any action,no governor has that authority.
What he should say is that he supports the military action.
However,what some don't realise is that wike's support is not necessarily because he has the interest of Rivers state at heart but because the militants and cultist pose a potent threat to his power base if unchecked.
Wike can continue fooling those that don't have a good grasp of the kind of politics he plays.

what if he initiate the operation? Or he planned it and need the support of FG?
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by obailala(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Meanwhile some people had already blamed Buhari for being an evil tyrant who unleashed his HausaFulani army to kill innocent women and children in Ogoni. Sometimes I just wonder how these people sleep at night undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Koleman(m): 1:51am On Feb 24, 2016
obailala:
Meanwhile some people had already blamed Buhari for being an evil tyrant who unleashed his HausaFulani army to kill innocent women and children in Ogoni. Sometimes I just wonder how these people sleep at night undecided
my bloda I taya o
Re: I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE by Freedom4us: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Propaganda as usual , lies all the way.

A Governor cannot order the Military

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! / The True Story Of The “ghana Must Go” Saga In 1983 / APC Chairman Returns Buhari Branded Car In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.