Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (65259 Views)

Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Tribute To 6 Seminarians Who Died In Accident 2 Years Ago By Noel Ify Alomona / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Deyoungprince: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by SalC: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by HerexG(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Wise one!!! I better believe that God have a son Jesus and die o discover that it was a myth than to Deny his existence and meet him in eternity. #deludedminds

You are just too naive, shallow minded and afraid of the unknown. Are you just relying only on the information written in book (Bible ), a book those who wrote it then would call you a god now if they were to be alive.
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Kaycee625(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jesus i feel so sad seeing this, i am an ex seminarian.
requescant in pace!
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by UncleSnr(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
drnairalov:
RIP, too young to go just like that
Too young? What of the aborted foetuses?
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
RIP brothers. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace (Amen)
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by LAWJOUD(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Xo pathetic.may deier soul rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
HerexG:

You are just too naive, shallow minded and afraid of the unknown. Are you just relying only on the information written in book (Bible ), a book those who wrote it then would call you a god now if they were to be alive.

Mr Wisdom, I strongly believe the Bible intoto. Those men wrote it under divine inspiration. I need no logic or human philosophy to change my Biblical belief. Am an ardent Bible believer. Go with your wisdom, am OK the way I am. Call me whatever u like, words are not like recharge cards. it's free #thewiseindeed

1 Like

Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by tuna4servi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oh blood of God
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dear Lord Jesus,

It's me again. What ever happens we believe is according to your will. You know better than we know ourselve but God in heaven I plead with a humble heart not to foresake these men when they visit you in your kingdom. Cleanse their spirit from any stain of iniquity and accept them them into your kingdom.

I summit myself to you to do according to your wish and I give you thanks for answering my prayer cry
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by OLIFEX02(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
O God remember their dedication to ur service while judging them
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
RIP to my friend and brother, Chibuike. We wished you could become the pope one day, but God knows the best
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by HerexG(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Mr Wisdom, I strongly believe the Bible intoto. Those men wrote it under divine inspiration. I need no logic or human philosophy to change my Biblical belief. Am an ardent Bible believer. Go with your wisdom, am OK the way I am. Call me whatever u like, words are not like recharge cards. it's free #thewiseindeed

It's high time we Africans start thinking above this brainwashing western dogma, a belief the western themselves is disproving and throwing in a trash can on a daily basis

Why didn't the so called super jesus rescue them, is he too busy or rather sleeping
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Bekeey: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
May God grant them to the internal glory
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by coolted(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
eternal rest grant them o lord and let your perpetual light shine upon them
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by osujj518(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
the will soon blame buhari. rip
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Resurection morning Seminarians... RIP
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Ayauche(f): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
sad cry Eternal rest grant to them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them.

May the souls of dis 6 seminarians and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Gozillar: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
viviangist:
Pls, kindly pray for the souls of 6 Seminarians of St Joseph Ikote ekpene who died on motor accident today @Enugu. They are going to Ibadan for all Major seminaries game and have accident.

My heart is heavy o lord my heart is heavy, death why? Emmy so we are not going to see again, dozie the future hope of st joseph's catholic church okofia otolo nnewi is gone. Behold my six brothers lying lifelessly on the ground.

Last week was sisters and today is 6 Seminarians of St Joseph major seminary Ikote ekpene and who will be next tomorrow? God into your hands we commit our spirit. May you grant them a merciful judgment.

It is a fundamental Christian conviction that man lives on after physical death. Insights concerning life after death can be found in Holy Scripture. Beyond that, the doctrine of the afterlife is based on revelations of the Holy Spirit. Weep no more cos our brothers, friends is in a good place of life after death. Resquicant pace!!!

From Friends and Families

Source http://www.viviangist.com/six-6-seminarians-of-st-joseph-ikote-ekpene-who-died-on-motor-accident-graphic-photos

May their soul rest in the Lord. Amen
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
If I feel the way I do right now, I wonder what their families especially the mothers are going through.
So heart breaking when young people die. Eternal Rest grant unto them O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon them... cry
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by stan83: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lord have mercy upon their soul Amen!!!
viviangist:
Pls, kindly pray for the souls of 6 Seminarians of St Joseph Ikote ekpene who died on motor accident today @Enugu. They are going to Ibadan for all Major seminaries game and have accident.

My heart is heavy o lord my heart is heavy, death why? Emmy so we are not going to see again, dozie the future hope of st joseph's catholic church okofia otolo nnewi is gone. Behold my six brothers lying lifelessly on the ground.

Last week was sisters and today is 6 Seminarians of St Joseph major seminary Ikote ekpene and who will be next tomorrow? God into your hands we commit our spirit. May you grant them a merciful judgment.

It is a fundamental Christian conviction that man lives on after physical death. Insights concerning life after death can be found in Holy Scripture. Beyond that, the doctrine of the afterlife is based on revelations of the Holy Spirit. Weep no more cos our brothers, friends is in a good place of life after death. Resquicant pace!!!

Source http://www.viviangist.com/six-6-seminarians-of-st-joseph-ikote-ekpene-who-died-on-motor-accident-graphic-photos

Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Petdagr8t(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=viviangist post=43190524]Pls, kindly pray for the souls of 6 Seminarians of St Joseph Ikote ekpene who died on motor accident today @Enugu. They are going to Ibadan for all Major seminaries game and have accident.

Rest in peace brethren may our Lord accept thy spirit
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by TerrorSquad(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
viviangist:

they were going to Enugu, to there community not for All major seminary games.
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 24, 2016
You took these words outta my hands. Wanted to type same...

funkyibodude:
Vivian gists always seems to know every dead person, anyway so sad, RIP to the dead cry
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Peterlawyer(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2016
rest in peace brothers
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by giftedheart1(m): 1:16am On Feb 24, 2016
It was like a dream to us all when their death was announced today yesterday at the ongoing All Seminaries game. Brothers, we love you, but Christ loves you more. We wish that we can still have you with us...but, your creator understands better. We cannot but thank God for the gift of you lives, vocation and dedication! All seminarians love you. Continue to rest in the bosom of your creator whom you have served so well on earth. Minister at his altar in heaven! Eternal Rest Grant unto them O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls, and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Rest on brothers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by slys(m): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2016
May the souls of the faithful departed; through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

Really painful
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by hilltop93(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2016
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:32am On Feb 24, 2016
What a life, the government should do something about all roads in Nigeria.RIP the dead.
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 4:22am On Feb 24, 2016
HerexG:

It's high time we Africans start thinking above this brainwashing western dogma, a belief the western themselves is disproving and throwing in a trash can on a daily basis

Why didn't the so called super jesus rescue them, is he too busy or rather sleeping

Those who have rejected Jesus how is their fate?
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2016
eternal rest grant to them o lord, and let your perpetual light shine on them
may their soul rest in you lord
Re: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos by Rhea(f): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.