Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (33772 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by chynie: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2016
A
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Oga Agwu, uncle charly was very correct, ever since I know u as a comedian u'v never cracked a joke that got me LoL, ur jokes ar always dry.

truth is bitter.

But seriously, I have wondered how this guy manage to make money out of jokes.
I did one show with him back in Holland in 2009 and trust me, despite not being a career comedian, I made people laugh more than him. The gap was even huge. And he got paid big money while I got 600 Euros and a bottle of Hennessy.
This is not hating, this is just how I see it.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Stanbeto: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
I ve know Charly boy for being Frank. Agwus jokes are always dry.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by hakinze00(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
I thought d bible said if dey slap u in ur right cheek show d person d left cheek,so truly u ve bin born again,u 4 no retaliate nah
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by 4C2215131: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Mjshexy:
But honestly speaking Julius' shows re always whacked, his talks don't bring out d smile. Boring is an understatement, he should try fashion though he's too short undecided

In my opinion he's just on a trip with regards to the born again issue. The 'high' of surviving a near death experience is yet to wear out. When it does and he's still a bible toting man then one can surmise that a change has really occured.It is a normal thing seen in folks whose lives were saved by the whiskers never minding how.

Being that close to death makes you re-evaluate your life and such and most of the time such folks find 'God'. It may not necessarily be expressed via the Christian model but a subtle or radical change (as in Julius' case) occurs.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Annabel1(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Julius d genius how or who dare u fireback at a nearly craz man dat says'ur show is whack' can't u take a joke?

Julius am askin u y can't u take a
joke

Julius don't respect anybody but pls respect man wey don hear God voice
cheesy
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Julius d genius how or who dare u fireback at a nearly craz man dat says'ur show is whack' can't u take a joke?

Julius am askin u y can't u take a
joke

Julius don't respect anybody but pls respect man wey don hear God voice
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by SweetOlive(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by benmike2358: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2016
just got me thinking, all this beef and we are still in February cheesy
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin no be nuts DAT man wear for hand so
hahahhahahahhahaha u gat me rolling on the flour grin gezzz!!
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Nothing as boring as yeyebrities fighting
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by repogirl(f): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Now this is definitely hilarious cheesy
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Oil price is not stable, dollar na God knws how much now. Heat too much. Our celebs are beefing each other like say tomorrow no dey. With all this madness going on in Nigeria, Buhari still get mind travel? Ok iz alright
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by tatucci: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

Oga Agwu, uncle charly was very correct, ever since I know u as a comedian u'v never cracked a joke that got me LoL, ur jokes ar always dry.

truth is bitter.

In other gist...

Dis days I just dey Comment-Bomb grin FP anyhow....

I dedicate it to NaughtyNaughty kiss

Tho its funny how cracking boring jokes got him made!
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Freshman54(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
They should go and meet PMB to show them how to fight.... Not social Media fights..... Two old fathers
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by tatucci: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
ebubemicky:
Oil price is not stable, dollar na God knws how much now. Heat too much. Our celebs are beefing each other like say tomorrow no dey. With all this madness going on in Nigeria, Buhari still get mind travel? Ok iz alright

dollar na 310 now.

and Buhari is apparently away discussing stability of oil prices.

Besides, Buhari for stay Nigeria to settle quarrel btw charly boy and julius agwu or the Okoye brothers , kwo? that wud have made him a good president, okwia?
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
ZUBY77:

But seriously, I have wondered how this guy manage to make money out of jokes.
I did one show with him back in Holland in 2009 and trust me, despite not being a career comedian, I made people laugh more than him. The gap was even huge. And he got paid big money while I got 600 Euros and a bottle of Hennessy.
This is not hating, this is just how I see it.

Broda I wonder how he managed to stay up there so long with those jokes.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2016
tatucci:

dollar na 310 now.

and Buhari is apparently away discussing stability of oil prices.

Besides, Buhari for stay Nigeria to settle quarrel btw charly boy and julius agwu or the Okoye brothers , kwo? that wud have made him a good president, okwia?
u are one very guy. Too serious bros lessen up a bit
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by stainlex(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
TBH, Julius was wack.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by dlashondra(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius agwu is very boring comedian Julius agwu makes shows boring Julius agwu is an old skool comedian Julius is a fake, boring and stupid comedian Don't be like Julius agwu.

#streetittakeover
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice punch
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by tatucci: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
ebubemicky:
u are one very guy. Too serious bros lessen up a bit

lol... no lele... but i think u meant "loosen" up... grin
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by thunder74(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
K9Uneet:
Both of them are whack. Why would I even bother myself with their issues?
You just did dear, you used probably 20kb data posting this. Trust me, I won't post any comment on these their jokes.
Guess what? I just did.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2016
waiting for part 2
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
2016 getting more interesting.. Year of beefs!
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by ezinnelity(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
But uncle Julius dey fall my hand o he just go disgrace himself say he dey crack joke.. na by force? wen ur calling for comedy don end den try look for another thing to do naaa!..charly boy or charly grand dad also dey talk true.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by ColtPython(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
2016 ... The year of no chills grin
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by bennymark(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Mr. Agwu, stop claiming holy when it's the same comedy that made you what you aree today. If your 'holy' comedy is boring, change line of business or become a full time pastor rather than throw gibberish at a sincere criticism, no man can grow without criticism.

My pastor for children church been tell us say, if them slap yu for onee side, my yu turn d 2nd side. Make d. Person slap yu again cos na so Papa Jesu go do. Charley slap Julius, Julius Don revenge, but na child of God wey dey crack holy comedy.

Were lawma people dey?
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Really dont know what was done to agwus brain, i think it was formatted. grin
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Adagba1: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius Agwu has lost every sense of humour in him.I wonder why people pay to watch him
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by arote(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
that agwu no dey humble at all.I was in an event with alibaba,basket mouth and other celebs.all of them attended to me well except for Julius who formed' I don arrive'
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by d1twista(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truth be told. Julius Agwu sucks.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by dlashondra(f): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is Julius agwu Julius agwu is so boring Julius agwu is an embarrassment Don't be like Julius agwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.