Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. (1290 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Anwonspee(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2016
It's no longer news about how people(young and old, married and unmarried, Christians and Muslims, fair and dark, short and tall, men and women etc.) are passing through difficult time in this torrid season. I just left the bathroom minutes ago as I'm posting this, while I was trying to have some sleep before I start sweating again, I heard a serious bang on my door. I thought I'd started dreaming, the next bang awaked other neighbours too. To cut the funny story, I opened my door, it was my closest neighbour's wife trying to control her despair. When my wife asked her what happened, she lamented, my husband have been requesting for s**, that she gave the first one, while trying to relaxed, that he wanted another, that she pleaded because of the heat, but the man refused. Which she was chased out. So, matured people! How do you manage yourselves as regard s*x in this season of heat?
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Masculity(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2016
:-XI dey use thermacool.
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by JudgementHammer: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Make dem go do round 2 inside bathroom where water dey na.

2 Likes

Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2016
No be small tin o!
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Omo!! The heat bad! This is the time wives suppose to dey sleep another room o

1 Like

Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
Omo!! The heat bad! This is the time wives suppose to dey sleep another room o
u nor get ac for house?
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by ChappyChase: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Make dem go do round 2 inside bathroom where water dey na.
Simple!
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Cutehector:
u nor get ac for house?
No bro. Standing fan self we no get not to talk of ceiling fan/AC cry cry
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
How do they relate? undecided
Re: For Matured Minds Only About The Ongoing Heat. by firstking01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Men of this generation and sex, tufia...even when the woman is his wife, not asif he has not been having sex with her....i just disgust the way guys crave for sex these days undecided

(1) (Reply)

True Or False (pics) / Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out / Luis Van Gaal? See This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.