Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent (26148 Views)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Seriake Dickson Visits Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by DoctorTim: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

This proves that Presidiot mumuhamido Bokohhari has not just zombies as followers but also islamic fanatics. They must continue to shoot Christian Biafrans and foreign diplomats. It will help to ensure that nobody sells guns to the zombies in future.
This quote makes no sense. Think before you right sir

1 Like

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Logicalsoul:
I honestly don't want I believe this is just an accident,either it is a plan gone bad or a diversion.Btw PMB really need to understand this is 2016,military are not primarily responsible for president's safety in White House.
Nigerialandofpossibilities
This is Aso Rock, not White House.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Teddeebear: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Story is very troubling.

Troubling in many facets. Although the Story itself is confusing with the beginning saying a DSS member fired the Weapon, but the bottom of the story now reverted to the shot being fired by a Soldier.

That said.

A shot was fired and in front of a visiting Diplomat, who coincidentally comes from a Country where an "Unofficial Fatwa" has been issued to all of the Country's top official, by the Taliban for the Mohammed Cartoon, even makes it suspicious.

How does pointing a gun face front and shooting makes it accidental? how do you even accidentally discharge a weapon? and it always amuses me when i hear people use that word "ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE" as an excuse for killing someone. Especially if that shooter is trained on how to handle weapons.

You don't "ACCIDENTLY" kill people, as every weapon needs the tip of the finger to pull the "TRIGGER".

This shooting is very suspicious, and the shooter had other motives for the shooting. Thank God the Diplomat was not killed, as the blame would have been pushed straight to Buhari by mischief makers, who would have called him a Muslim Fanatic that ordered the diplomat to be killed.

But even at that, this is very troubling.

just blame Johnathan and forget long talk

3 Likes

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by datigbogirl: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Junior66:
People are scared of Muslims everywhere. You can imagine that there are always the first suspect in situations like this. Yet they wnt look inwards to change this perception. They prefer to blame the media, USA and Israel.

They actually love dat fear ppl have of dem but they don't know there's a difference between fear & respect.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Hear talk ' the soldiers where used to replace highly trained DSS Personel' does that mean the soldiers are not trained....ye ye talk, na God safe all of una....dem beta go keep d guy for one place to avoid friendly fire.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by talktimi(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
fctguy:

[s]where did you see soldier in that post?
Please be careful what you post[/s]!

Bat, have you forgotten that your president exchanged DSS details in aso rock with soldiers ? Try following current affairs instead of Teletubies

...."This is what you get when you replace highly trained DSS operatives with soldiers,” a security source familiar with the situation told The Trent that the shot was fired in the direction of the visiting foreign minister and it was fired by a soldier who had been assigned to the Presidential Villa.

“When the new president came he ordered that DSS operatives at the Villa [Aso Rock] be replaced with soldiers. This directive, led to disagreements between the President’s security detail and the DSS, there was a whole lot of back and forth and some officers were fired from the service because of it,” the source who pleaded anonymity told our report.

“DSS operatives who are assigned to protect the President are highly trained and in the history of the service, this kind of embarrassment has never happened,” our source said.

1 Like

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2016
talktimi:
Shot Fired By DSS Official In Presence Of Denmark’s Foreign Affairs Minister At Aso Rock

http://www.thetrentonline.com/shot-fired-by-dss-official-at-event-with-denmarks-foreign-affairs-minister/

2 Likes

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by bennymark(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

This proves that Presidiot mumuhamido Bokohhari has not just zombies as followers but also islamic fanatics. They must continue to shoot Christian Biafrans and foreign diplomats. It will help to ensure that nobody sells guns to the zombies in future.

CORRECTION: Biafrans (so called) are not Christians, just as Muslims are denying Boko Haram to be part of their religion. The bible says 'follow peace with all men without which no man shall see the kingdom of heaven'. How peaceful has the call a failed state of Biafra helped? Even Ojukwu gave up, Nnamdi jst using yu peeps to leave his name on d sand of time irrespective of his methods, you d common man will die unnoticed like a chicken before the pot of stew.

For no matter how legit the Biafran (so called) struggle is, your method has cast aspersions on your aspirations. Biafra (so called) is helping distabilize Nigeria just like Boko Haram
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Pheedow(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Of course it is! Trent online ( one of the remnants of PDP blogs ) comes up with some of the most ridiculous news, just like scannews.
Carry u and ur friend comot here. *in mr ibu's voice*. So d Trent shudnt have reported sumtin dat happened ? Mscheww
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Fury007: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

we didn't see your signature on the topic that naira has appreciated against the dollar... you apparently ran into your dirty little hole to wail and gnash your jagged teeth.

you are no segunadewole... om.o ale j.atiti!

1 Like

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
talktimi:

Bat, have you forgotten that your president exchanged DSS details in aso rock with soldiers ? Try following current affairs instead of Teletubies

...."This is what you get when you replace highly trained DSS operatives with soldiers,” a security source familiar with the situation told The Trent that the shot was fired in the direction of the visiting foreign minister and it was fired by a soldier who had been assigned to the Presidential Villa.

“When the new president came he ordered that DSS operatives at the Villa [Aso Rock] be replaced with soldiers. This directive, led to disagreements between the President’s security detail and the DSS, there was a whole lot of back and forth and some officers were fired from the service because of it,” the source who pleaded anonymity told our report.

“DSS operatives who are assigned to protect the President are highly trained and in the history of the service, this kind of embarrassment has never happened,” our source said.
You are as confused as the writer.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by SegunAdewole: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
bennymark:
[s]

CORRECTION: Biafrans (so called) are not Christians, just as Muslims are denying Boko Haram to be part of their religion. The bible says 'follow peace with all men without which no man shall see the kingdom of heaven'. How peaceful has the call a failed state of Biafra helped? Even Ojukwu gave up, Nnamdi jst using yu peeps to leave his name on d sand of time irrespective of his methods, you d common man will die unnoticed like a chicken before the pot of stew.

For no matter how legit the Biafran (so called) struggle is, your method has cast aspersions on your aspirations. Biafra (so called) is helping distabilize Nigeria just like Boko Haram[/s]

Trash if Biafra is failed state why don't you let them fail alone. Are you siamese twins with Biafrans? Why can't you chart your own course alone while they chart theirs. I repeat your presidiot mumuhamado Dullhari is a Buhari. Die if you wan die! grin
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by SegunAdewole: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Fury007:

we didn't see your signature on the topic that naira has appreciated against the dollar... you apparently ran into your dirty little hole to wail and gnash your jagged teeth.

you are no segunadewole... om.o ale j.atiti!

Egbon Bayo my bald old friend. You can run from me but you can't hide your bald demented head. You can enjoy the little insignificant appreciation for now but your cursed naira will be N700 before the end of the year in the long run and it's fall will make me richer.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by SegunAdewole: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
DoctorTim:

This quote makes no sense. Think before you right sir

How will did you zombies think before descrating the office of the president when GEJ was there. The precedence has been set, you make peace with it.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by lastpage: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2016
One wonders if this was not a deliberate attempt to FORCE the Govt into re-absolving DSS operatives for the Presidential Protection Details?
Reading the story, one can easily see the "slant" is just all about "embarrassing the President into reversing his decision to do away with the DSS, for that job"!

But l think the President has his reasons, for insisting that he wants his protective detail to be "Soldiers"....... judging by the atrocities of the DSS under that woman, Marilyn Orgar or whatever is her name!

If and when such security bodies like the DSS decides to turn themselves into "Political Tools" of a ruling (Ex)President, then they have lost their focus and bearing and cannot be trusted one hundred percent. I hope the good ones amongst them expose the rotten one

I also know that a lot of Political Criminals (running into their millions!) who have embezzled our treasury, can go to any length to infiltrate an already compromised DSS, to do harm to President Buhari and thereby thwart all efforts to curb corruption in this country.

God pass dem.

As for the "accidental discharge", it should/would be properly investigated and the real reasons unearthed.
Like the Danish foreign Minister tweeted, "It was a harmless accident" and enemeies of the Govt should not try to make a mountain out of nothing! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by 4C2215131: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

Troubling in many facets. Although the Story itself is confusing with the beginning saying a DSS member fired the Weapon, but the bottom of the story now reverted to the shot being fired by a Soldier.

That said.

A shot was fired and in front of a visiting Diplomat, who coincidentally comes from a Country where an "Unofficial Fatwa" has been issued to all of the Country's top official, by the Taliban for the Mohammed Cartoon, even makes it suspicious.

How does pointing a gun face front and shooting makes it accidental? how do you even accidentally discharge a weapon? and it always amuses me when i hear people use that word "ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE" as an excuse for killing someone. Especially if that shooter is trained on how to handle weapons.

You don't "ACCIDENTLY" kill people, as every weapon needs the tip of the finger to pull the "TRIGGER".

This shooting is very suspicious, and the shooter had other motives for the shooting. Thank God the Diplomat was not killed, as the blame would have been pushed straight to Buhari by mischief makers, who would have called him a Muslim Fanatic that ordered the diplomat to be killed.

You call him a Conspiracy Theorist, I call him a man that can 'Reason' unlike a lot of gullible folks out there who leave everything to chance.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by lastpage: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

How will did you zombies think before descrating the office of the president when GEJ was there. The precedence has been set, you make peace with it.

IP.Ad youth spotted, ....using a Yoruba-sounding handle!

Ofcourse, foolish person like you will enter fire, because someone else did, earlier! grin grin
You are incapable of learning and progressing!
It is you that will live with the pain of Jonathan's loss in the elections, for the next seven years!
grin grin

Ntoor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by SegunAdewole: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
lastpage:

IP.Ad youth spotted, ....using a Yoruba-sounding handle!

Ofcourse, foolish person like you will enter fire, because someone else did, earlier! grin grin
You are incapable of learning and progressing!
It is you that will live with the pain of Jonathan's loss in the elections, for the next seven years!
grin grin

Ntoor!

Lastpage!

I thought it was Ipod, my bad.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by FKseun(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
The chronic hate for President Buhari and made the poster distort the whole story!!! For your information, the soldiers are the best handlers of any type of weapon, especially guns! Go and find out the details of the incident, no soldier, I repeat, no soldier would fiddle with his gun in the presence of a VIP, especially inside the villa! The story says that the personal security details of the visiting diplomat hurriedly took him inside the toilet for safety. HOW DID THEY KNOW WHERE THE TOILET WAS WHEN IT WAS NOT IN YOUR ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT

You guys should purge yourselves of HATE before it eats you from inside-out!
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by bennymark(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Trash if Biafra is failed state why don't you let them fail alone. Are you siamese twins with Biafrans? Why can't you chart your own course alone while they chart theirs. I repeat your presidiot mumuhamado Dullhari is a Buhari. Die if you wan die! grin

When another civil war starts, I will still be sipping my wine while Nigerian troops unleash terror on whoever says the country cannot have peace. Last time I checked the map of Africa, nothing like Biafra was on it, that is why it is 'so-called'

Yu used a yoruba name to open nairaland account so Yu can confuse fools, Yu aree also a yam eater, I pity for Yu sha. If not illiteracy, how can people who knw d consequence of war crave for it? Brainwashed I guess
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Logicalsoul(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

This is Aso Rock, not White House.
And everything we do is copied from White House..
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Logicalsoul:

And everything we do is copied from White House..
In the US, does FBI, which is similar to our DSS, provide security for the President?
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by jollygreatjolly: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Quote “This is what you get when you replace highly trained DSS operatives with soldiers,” a security source familiar with the situation told The Trent that the shot was fired in the direction of the visiting foreign minister and it was fired by a soldier who had been assigned to the Presidential Villa.

“DSS operatives who are assigned to protect the President are highly trained and in the history of the service, this kind of embarrassment has never happened,” our source said. Unquote

With the quotes above, where then the heading emanated from (Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent Investigate story clearly before putting up your write up. Kilo fa nonsense?!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by sam90s(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

That said.

Although uncommon, an automatic firearm can indeed be accidentally discharged by a trained personnel, safety-on/safety-off position requires the trigger finger to be placed in different positions in and outside the trigger guard and all you need is someone who's terrible at their job to mess up standard procedure, its a fact that not every employee everywhere got employed due to proven competence, not least in Nigeria of all places(regrettably), and having said that, I'm not in anyway insisting there might not be a foulplay, just that part of your arguement I disagree with.
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by alaskido(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2016
In the first place, why will Dullardino Mumuhamido Buhari replace the DSS operatives with these dumb soldiers? He thinks this is 1984 when he was a military dictator?
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Did you read that the Danish Visitor is 44 years Old angry.
Some of you guys will soon be 44 sha grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
kokoA:
That's what happens when people use "long leg" to get jobs.

could have been worse if the police was involved. cheesy
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by thewatcher2020: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
I'm not concerned about the fired shot or whatever. When I read stories like this, I read the part that would bear some meaning to my existence. The part in this case I refer to is the age of the Foreign affairs minister- 44. I look back at my country Nigeria and think how do I aspire to such a position in 17 years time if some Principal actors of Nigeria's Independence are still calling the shots 50 years later? This is ridiculously sad. I pray the situation in coming years improves. If not, it wouldn't be well with that country when i come with my cleansing mission come 2028. The coalition would be so strong, all youths MUST align to reclaim the nation and restore sanity.

No matter your level of achievement in this white man's country, You'd forever remain a second class citizen at best! Why not go back to your country and live like humans with the right set of leadership that would embrace all aspirations? Do you think if Nigeria was just "half" the level of South Africa in terms of advancement, ME, ME? ? ? I would travel down to this country for my professional growth? look, peeps back home, not all you see in foreign pic of your friends here is what it seems. So many people won't admit it, but from the city I reside here, I can tell you a black man is not a psychologically balanced person! Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by thewatcher2020: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
mykl01:
Did you read that the Danish Visitor is 44 years Old angry.
Some of you guys will soon be 44 sha grin grin.

Lol. I didn't even read your post before i posted mine just now! That is the part that caught my attention and not the shooting!
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by airsaylongcon: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
owumzy:

This is too rude please,
Your insulting responses sometimes tells a lot about your background, maturity and understanding of issues.
no hard feelings, it's just my observation.

For as long as the ruling party called the former president clueless and refused to issue a strongly worded response when he was call a buffoon by foreign media, insults will continually be hurled at the current president
What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by airsaylongcon: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

In the US, does FBI, which is similar to our DSS, provide security for the President?

The FBI is equivalent to our federal police. They do not provide protection for the POTUS. The Secret Service does and they are the equivalent of our DSS
Re: Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:

The FBI is equivalent to our federal police. They do not provide protection for the POTUS. The Secret Service does and they are the equivalent of our DSS
The US also has its federal police, the FBI isn't. Do you know that the Secret Service was like our own EFCC until 1901 when the scope of work was reviewed, to include protecting the President after the assassination of President Mackingly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.