Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. (2086 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by thewidemouth(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Mrnin ppl, I fell sick last week terribly nd was admitted in d hospital.. I called my girl to tell her which is a normal tin to do.. She had travelled to see her elder sis in jos so she called her best friend to help me settle d bill since I cudn't move.. I must admit, I hv neva liked d Girl cus she always frown wen eva I'm wit my girl.. I hv told my girl about dis b4 but she said I shud just ignore her.. Surprisingly dis girl nt only paid d bills but stayed in d hospital wit me dat day.. I was shocked nd even told my girl but she said it's cool afta all, her friend doesn't reali hv anything doin since dey r on break.. I was discharged nd got home.. I immediately returned d money to my babe's friend dat same day.. On Monday evening, I was in my room in d hostel wen I heard a knock so I opened d door nd she greeted me nd said she wanted to knw hw I was feelin.. I let her come in nd we talked bout hospital, nurses, drugs, random stuff.. I started checking time so dat she wud knw it was gettin late.. Dis girl came close to me nd was nw tryin to touch me anyhow den she started tellin me of hw she saw me 1st b4 my Babe nd hw my babe stared liking me too nd how my Babe went behind her back to talk to me 1st.. I remember how my Babe spoke to me d 1st time wen she was tellin me he she loved my shirt.. I resisted nd warned her nt to try it again.. She apologised nd said it was d devil... She said it wun't happen again nd I shudnt tell my Babe wat she said.... My girl is comin to visit me today nd I dnt knw if I shud tell her or not..
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by raayah(f): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Tough spot you're in!

Your girlfriend's friend is obviously very attracted to you, since she went above and beyond to take care of you when you were ill.

I'm leaning towards not telling your girlfriend. Your girlfriends friend seems reliable, she was willing to help you and your girlfriend out without hesitation. I don't think she's a bad friend to your girlfriend.

Make sure you send a clear warning to this friend, telling her that you are not interested in her and that you sincerely love your girlfriend. Let her know that next time, you will definitely let your girlfriend know. Document all interaction with her. Screenshot and save.

Then also avoid her, don't put yourself in compromising situations.

If she does not back down or tries it again , then inform your girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by ChappyChase: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2016
One chance!
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by thewidemouth(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
If I dnt tell her, she might find out one day nd dat wun't be gud.. if I tell her, it might ruin deir friendship nd I might be like a snitch nigga.. pls advice, no insults...
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
While she was busy keeping quiet about her feelings for you, forming hard to get,your girlfriend was bold enough to walk up to you and open a conversation with a simple compliment,now she's carrying her face up.

Jealousy will eat her up there! undecided

1 Like

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2016
_fuck the friend and tell her to keep quiet about it

na your chance be this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by gabinogem(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
Tough spot you're in!

Your girlfriend's friend is obviously very attracted to you, since she went above and beyond to take care of you when you were ill.

I'm leaning towards not telling your girlfriend. Your girlfriends friend seems reliable, she was willing to help you and your girlfriend out without hesitation. I don't think she's a bad friend to your girlfriend.

Make sure you send a clear warning to this friend, telling her that you are not interested in her and that you sincerely love your girlfriend. Let her know that next time, you will definitely let your girlfriend know. Document all interaction with her. Screenshot and save.

wow! I can't believe this is coming from a lady. Interesting.
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by gabinogem(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
While she was busy keeping quiet about her feelings for you, forming hard to get,your girlfriend was bold enough to walk up to you and open a conversation with a simple compliment,now she's carrying her face up.

Jealousy will eat her up there! undecided
this is similar to what Kanye West explained in one of his tracks, 'homecoming'. Big up to all the bold girls out there that know what they want! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by czarr(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Since you have the wide mouth grin
Tell on her.
I know you want togrin
Cos your mouth is wide
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by czarr(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2016
gabinogem:
wow! I can't believe this is coming from a lady. Interesting.
I don't just understand people like you that are just shocked by everything.

What can't you believe there na... grin

1 Like

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2016
gabinogem:
this is similar to what Kanye West explained in one of his tracks, 'homecoming'. Big up to all the bold girls out there that know what they want! cheesy
I tell you mahn! If a girl likes a guy and she knows her friend may also like him it's better she starts making moves instead of moping and waiting while her friend is winning.

1 Like

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

na your chance be this..
2 bottles of alomo for u
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by gabinogem(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2016
czarr:
I don't just understand people like you that are just shocked by everything.

What can't you believe there na... grin

I'm also surprise to see that u just quoted me. Life is just full of surprises. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by thewidemouth(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
Tough spot you're in!

Tnx so much.. I appreciate..
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by MRBrownJ: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
@Thewidemouth
if she doesnt do it again, you should forget about this issue.
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by nani212(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
She really helped you when u were in need. No need telling your gf. She has proven she can be a friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
give me the babe number..

1 Like

Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by cr7lomo: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Alot are involved in this... 4k her behind ur babes bk, that experience is enthralling cos no matter the position of things , u will not marry any of them in the end cos ur babe go still dump u for a richer and settled man after skool

Ur babes friend might hit the hammer 1st b4 u telling ur babe u wanted to rape her or wanted to have sex with her which will split u with them

U tell ur babe, she dumps her friend and sticks with u till she becomes wiser after school and dumps u too

I will go for option 1 ...give them both d koko and clean mouth, after all u are still a young man... Besides dont b surprised that ur babe is in lag 4kin another man claiming jos... Woman never do you strong thing
Re: Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bleep ke, i dey fear u cos if na u
obiorathesubtle:

na your chance be this..

(1) (Reply)

Woman Had Sex With Her Two Dogs In Florida Usa / Creepy!!! See Many Cockroaches Creeping On A Girl While She Was Deep Asleep / Lol;caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.