Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 (2439 Views)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / 6 Phones That Are No Longer Used In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by dicksonotieno(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
After Apple released the iPhone 6, many phones that followed resembled it --->> http://tech-ish.com/2016/02/24/the-smartphone-design-that-revolutionised-smartphone-designs/
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by MRBrownJ: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
a friend bought an Iphone6s yesterday and the thing looked really genuine... it was so cheap so she asked me to check it, and the minute i plugged it on a computer, i realise it was a fake Iphone.

watch out, these fake Iphones are very hard to detect!
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:
a friend bought an Iphone6s yesterday and the thing looked really genuine... it was so cheap so she asked me to check it, and the minute i plugged it on a computer, i realise it was a fake Iphone.

Actually only an ignorant person would buy a fake iPhone. It is very easy to spot a fake iPhone than android phones. Iphones are the only phones that run iOS, so just launch the app store and if it takes u to play store it is fake, if it takes u to apple app store its genuine. Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by MRBrownJ: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
greenhulk:

Actually only an ignorant person would buy a fake iPhone. It is very easy to spot a fake iPhone than android phones. Iphones are the only phones that run iOS, so just launch the app store and if it takes u to play store it is fake, if it takes u to apple app store its genuine. Very simple.

bro, i have been using Iphones exclusively for the last +5yrs, and even me i had to search for the fail (the absence of Siri gave it out also), so i certainly can understand how someone who never had an Iphone could be fooled.
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro, i have been using Iphones exclusively for the last +5yrs, and even me i had to search for the fail (the absence of Siri gave it out also), so i certainly can understand how someone who never had an Iphone could be fooled.

That's why I said only someone ignorant. A fake iPhone will not run iOS, it will most certainly run android. So the easiest way to know is to launch app store, in a fake iPhone it will take u to play store instead of app store.
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by MRBrownJ: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
greenhulk:

That's why I said only someone ignorant. A fake iPhone will not run iOS, it will most certainly run android. So the easiest way to know is to launch app store, in a fake iPhone it will take u to play store instead of app store.

got you... but you making it sound easy and straight forward, and thats because you know what to look for. it wasnt that straight forward for me. at 1st, some of the different features made me think that "maybe" thats the difference between the 6 and 6S.
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by Crieff(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bro... You've no biz using an iPhone if you can't distinguish between a real and a fake.

Really, you do not need an iPhone at all....except you got a FU.... Still unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by MRBrownJ: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Crieff:
Bro... You've no biz using an iPhone if you can't distinguish between a real and a fake.

Really, you do not need an iPhone at all....except you got a FU.... Still unnecessary.

this is by far the most stoopid statement i have heard this week on NL.

just because you handle fake Iphones on a daily means we should all be fake Iphone experts?! highly laughable!!!
here is a clue: Apple stores dont sell fake Iphones
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by Electronzeez(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Thank God say no be fufu de inside grin
Re: Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6 by sas101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
If e no be iphone6, e no fit be like iPhone6 o

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8plus / Jumia Christmas Sales!! Super deals On Phones / Full specifications of the newly unveiled Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.