Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (70965 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Warfibabe(f): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Anoda rubbish talk from a fellow clown! Mr gold shoe who u don help?

Well congrats! We now know u have a gold shoe!

Mstcheew!

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
repogirl:
What an idiot! Who gives a rat's ass if his shoe is wood or silver?

As if we don't know he wants to call our attention to his rubber shoe. Imagine him advicing Linda when he isn't any better himself. What a douche! angry

My new found favourite Nairaland Author. I salute you, ma.

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I do not blame Linda Ikeji nor do I blame this animal in human-skin. I lay the blame solely on Nigerians; they are the ones who do not care how an individual makes money but are always quick to celebrate wholeheartedly with them.

Here in Nigeria the sign of success is always one's buying power. Nigerians don't want to know if you're a ritualist or war-monger, all they want to know is you're rich.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
sukkot:
ojukwu come carry ya brother oooooo grin grin
Sorry? Who? I rep Nnamdi KANU not MASSOB.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by manitobor(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who's this dome head? undecided Never heard of the buffoon. Wetin concern him and Linda? Seems like every rat and f00l out there wants to attract attention to himself just by throwing shades at Linda. This m0ron is not in the same class as Linda and would not be dignified with a reply.

Btw, he looks gay. sad
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by macho44(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
charix:
I do not blame Linda Ikeji nor do I blame this animal in human-skin. I lay the blame solely on Nigerians; they are the ones who do not care how an individual makes money but are always quick to celebrate wholeheartedly with them.

Here in Nigeria the sign of success is always one's buying power. Nigerians don't want to know if you're a ritualist or war-monger, all they want to know is you're rich.
Kaycii,our friend is back again. Please can you give him some commonsense? Lol tongue
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Jessam: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jessam farm pigs sh*t can buy both Linda Ikeji bags and this guys shoes. People fronting too much on nairaland .... stop fronting but create something tangible....

Anyway much more can be written about this but let me use this opportunity to introduce you to LJessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by YelloweWest: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
before now did you know he has a pair of golden shoes as costly as linda's overhyped hermes bags?
He could have given his critic without mentioning his "gold shoes"
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by shamecurls(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Arizonaguy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sinola(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
trendysturvs:

http://www.mayorreloaded.com/2016/02/my-golden-shoe-can-buy-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

This is typical case of kettle calling pot black....olofufu!
End time yoruba blood.As far as i am concern,there was no time linda spoke about her hermes bag,it was amibo people that raised the issue of that fake hand bag.

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Jessam: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jessam farm pigs sh*t can buy both Linda Ikeji bags and this guys shoes. People fronting too much on nairaland .... stop fronting but create something tangible....

Anyway much more can be written about this but let me use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by iamjayboss(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
And how has he Mayor helped Nigerians, to hell with him. Stop attacking this lady.

Must you compare your shoe with Linda's bag?
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rotimi aka mayor of oshogbo sharp dia, Linda has affected lives through her "I would Rather Be SelfMade project"
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by kobonaire(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wait, he admonishes Linda for flaunting her wealth (and not doing much to help the less fortunate in Nigeria) but yet he brags about the value of his "golden shoes" ... SMH
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Bestbeelieve: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
introvertious:
Who d shoe don help?
no matter how golden the shoe na gound e mus march...yeye pipoo how many you don epp! Mskeeew.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by godinbed(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
tpiah2:
Kulikuli or whatever

Ok, now that the fellow in question has noticed you, face the topic, not your imaginary enemies in you and your husband's head.

Stop engaging in back and forth, I know you love the spotlight, but dont look for me there, I got nothing in common with you.
guy chill nau.. Wetin de work u sef? U just de badmouth people here since. Haba. D topic never reach Wetin go bring fight gan... Besides, ur initial comment was unnecessary. Chill. Have fun here, not enemies.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
why posting in that picture like a woman? See how him do laps. Mayor Are you gay? angry
Hahahahahahaha cheesy I swear the guy really pose like woman cheesy
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oga, no speculations abeg, tell us the designers name lets compare facts and figures. If you can't provide that information, then you may forever remain silent.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Misterdhee1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
It seems ever since Linda don get that her house, her number of haters has astronomically increased..
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by chuckichukwuka(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hate to see posts like this never chop since morning going through nairaland if I can see a vacancy to apply this people come dey make matter worse

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by femochee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok sir. I don hear. tongue
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Altrarecords(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
This dude is a joker, told linda not to show off her wealth but he's doing the same thing, showing us his own wealth under the disguise of correcting her deeds..

#CLOWN

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Myself2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
introvertious:
Who d shoe don help?

Don't mind the fool who is just using this Linda Ikeji Hermes bag scandal to announce himself since he isn't a household name.
He even sounds more vain, materialistic and stuupid than Linda

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
U don't like bragging. ..

Den wat r u doing now

Bluffing grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by ify2nyce(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
see head like newly layed egg
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nereus1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emmatdayo:
all this show offs sef
my brother ask dem oooo Wetin all dis show off dey about? Him take style advertise him own in d name of correcting Ikeji
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by 247Dior(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who is this one? Abeg he should go sit in the bush
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by temmydee181(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecidedhw dat 1 take concern uz *oshi*
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Ogedo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
make una ask dis buzy body who invite am come dis linda matter. a be him think say him na woman. ok make u come go wear pant and brazier come de competer who get better bum n bress wt her na. ewuuu!!!
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Kaycii,our friend is back again. Please can you give him some commonsense? Lol tongue
You're back again? Are you one of Seun's multiple user ids too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos)