Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (70996 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

That's a rental and it's not something you would see all the time.

But you would see what I just posted everywhere in the UK. Range Rovers parked on almost every estate.

Even where I live, there are more than 10 Range/Land Rovers on my street and the next one. Even Ford Focus doesn't that type of love and it's the most common cars in the UK. grin

Shyte, on the A13 last saturday, I counted at least 20 Ranges just driving to London. grin
all a dat all a dat. hood tales of rolls royces. does it mean rolls is no longer luxury ?
undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDyEeyjoJ0
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

But you would see what I just posted everywhere in the UK. Range Rovers parked on almost every estate.

Even where I live, there are more than 10 Range/Land Rovers on my street and the next one. Even Ford Focus doesn't that type of love and it's the most common cars in the UK. grin

Shyte, on the A13 last saturday, I counted at least 20 Ranges just driving to London. grin
all a dat all a dat grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg5epj2NuNE
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Even where I live, there are more than 10 Range/Land Rovers on my street and the next one. Even Ford Focus doesn't that type of love and it's the most common car in the UK. grin

all a dat all a dat. LAMBORGHINI IN THE HOOD. DOES THAT MEAN IT IS NO LONGER A LUXURY CAR ? WEAK ARGUMENT BRAH grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbsIJMmMNo
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
all a dat all a dat grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg5epj2NuNE

Loool. Skit skit - all a dat all a dat like a skengman.

"Still pulling up no messin/67 my brothers/spend 01 for my bredrins/biitches be loving the gang" - all a dat all a dat. grin

I like that. I've seen a RR pull up in a hood before in Brum. Some young Asian guy's one in the whip. Asians drive mad whips everywhere. grin

Anyway, you lost points for saying folks worship some guy with Range Rover in ya bits. C'mon now, last summer, on the M27 to Porthsmouth, I saw a McLaren and no one really cared. And the McLaren should be worth more than a milli. Why would anyone even care about Range that's as common as Ford Focus? grin

P.s: pardon my typos - I'm multi-tasking trying to bang out some work.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. Skit skit - all a dat all a dat like a skengman.

"Still pulling up no messin/67 my brothers/spend 01 for my bredrins/biitches be loving the gang" - all a dat all a dat. grin

I like that. I've seen a RR pull up in a hood before in Brum. Some young Asian guy's one in the whip. Asians drive mad whips everywhere. grin

Anyway, you lost points for saying folks worship some guy with Range Rover in ya bits. C'mon now, last summer, on the M27 to Porthsmouth, I saw a McLaren and no one really cared. And the McLaren should be worth more than a milli. Why would anyone even care about Range that's as common as Ford Focus? grin

P.s: pardon my typos - I'm multi-tasking trying to bang out some work.
But you miss the point. its not the whip they are worshipping. its the fact that he can afford to put 100 pounds gas in the whip. range is a gas guzzler. 100 pounds in tesco will feed you for a whole month or two months. you gotta understand PERSPECTIVES brah wink

the average briton works 10 hard hours to get 100 pounds
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
But you miss the point. its not the whip they are worshipping. its the fact that he can afford to put 100 pounds gas in the whip. range is a gas guzzler. 100 pounds in tesco will feed you for a whole month or two months. you gotta understand PERSPECTIVES brah wink

Loool. You shoud've alluded to that. Fuel consumption is the reason why most people don't drive SUVs in the UK. grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. You shoud've alluded to that. Fuel consumption is the reason why most people don't drive SUVs in the UK. grin

and that is part of the luxury label. thought you knew playa ? you dont need me to be stating the obvious playa playa undecided
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
and that is part of the luxury label. thought you knew playa ? you dont need me to be stating the obvious playa playa undecided

But that's not luxury - it's more of preference. Based on ya logic, you would call all those big arse and worthless American SUVs that drink fuel luxury cars as well, no? grin Big cars just aren't a UK thing and the roads are that big. Apart from Range/Land Rovers which are traditionally British whips and BMW/Benz SUVs (European), folks don't care about SUVs out here.

Anyway, bang the Brikky and Pekky link-up again - fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4

All a dat all a dat.

Still pulling up no messin/
67 my brothers/
spare no 01 for my bredrins/
biitches be loving the gang/
Put things in the car, let's lurk/
we not looking for normal pedestrians/
how you gonna do man dirty/
got fiends on things then we lurky/
got bricks on bricks from the plug/
cos you know that my team certy

LD murked the chorus. Only if folks can understand the slangs and the story he's telling. grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

But that's not luxury - it's more of preference. Based on ya logic, you would call all those big arse and worthless American SUVs that drink fuel luxury cars as well, no? grin Big cars just aren't a UK thing and the roads are that big. Apart from Range/Land Rovers which are traditionally British whips and BMW/Benz SUVs (European), folks don't care about SUVs out here.

Anyway, bang the Brikky and Pekky link-up again - fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4

All a dat all a dat.

Still pulling up no messin/
67 my brothers/
spare 01 for my bredrins/
biitches be loving the gang/
Put things in the car, let's lurk/
we not looking for normal pedestrians/
how you gonna do man dirty/
got fiends on things then we lurky/
got bricks on bricks from the plug/
cos you know that my team certy

LD murked the chorus. Only if folks can understand the slangs and the story he's telling. grin grin
those american gas guzzlers do not cost 100,000 pounds to buy though. more like 10 - 20 thousand pounds. big difference playa playa wink
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
those american gas guzzlers do not cost 100,000 pounds to buy though. more like 10 - 20 thousand pounds. big difference playa playa wink

That's what I'm saying. Since you moved ya argument to gas consumption as the reason why you think it's a luxury. So would you call the worthless big arse fuel guzzling American whips luxury whips as well? grin

Normal range rovers don't cost 100 bags.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Bigchief46(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
mbahfrankuc:
omoh

my shoe na proudly made in Nigeria,#Aba #,

no Google am ask osisioma people for Aba
Your shoe is the real deal grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

That's what I'm saying. Since you moved ya argument to gas consumption as the reason why you think it's a luxury. So would you call the worthless big arse fuel guzzling American whips luxury whips as well? grin

Normal range rovers don't cost 100 bags.
yes but the american gas guzzlers dont cost 60 - 100 thousand pounds. point being they are both gas guzzlers but range has a luxury price range . meaning a range is double luxury because not only do you have to be able to afford to pay for it but you have to be able to afford to drive it also. making range rover the ultimate luxury car. wink
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
yes but the american gas guzzlers dont cost 60 - 100 thousand pounds. point being they are both gas guzzlers but range has a luxury range price. meaning a range is double luxury because not only do you have to be able to afford to pay for it but you have to be able to afford to drive it also. making range rover the ultimate luxury car. wink

Lmao. Alright, big bredrin, you win!!! You might just piss me off and make me go buy a range and start using it for cabbie like my naij dons in New York City in their yellow cabs. grin grin

In other news, Skepta just signed Drake to BBK (Boy Better Know). My Ijebu bruddah is officially the biggest and smartest (business wise) ever out of the UK. And BBK is an independent label. Ijebu nyggahs, grind, hustling, and business are like bread and butter. Skepta made history. Can't wait for a track ft Drake and Skepta. grin Man like Skepta the king of grime - big ups to the legend. cool

Drake

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. Alright, big bredrin, you win!!! You might just piss me off and make me go buy a range and start using it for cabbie like my naij dons in New York City in their yellow cabs. grin grin

In other news, Skepta just signed Drake to BBK (Boy Better Know). My Ijebu bruddah is officially the biggest and smartest (business wise) ever out of the UK. And BBK is an independent label. Ijebu nyggahs, grind, hustling, and business are like bread and butter. Skepta made history. Can't wait for a track ft Drake and Skepta. grin Man like Skepta the king of grime - big ups to the legend. cool

Drake

lol let me tell you what your stumbling block is with this issue. i will give you an analogy. its like someone saying, name me a beautiful girl. and i name yemi alade ( you and i can both agree she is beautiful right ? ) and then someone says because beyonce is SUPER beautiful then that means yemi alade must be ugly. you see how insane that sounds ? just cuz one person is SUPER beautiful does not mean other people cant be NORMAL beautiful. thats where your argument falls apart. just because there are SUPER luxury cars like lamborghini and ferrari etc etc does not mean range rover is not a luxury car. hope this analogy has opened your third eye lol. oh yeah fork drake and skepta. too lame niggaz. am still hamming my DMX - woooof woofff we right here - we not going anywhere- we right here . grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
lol let me tell you what your stumbling block is with this issue. i will give you an analogy. its like someone saying, name me a beautiful girl. and i name yemi alade ( you and i can both agree she is beautiful right ? ) and then someone says because beyonce is SUPER beautiful then that means yemi alade must be ugly. you see how insane that sounds ? just cuz one person is SUPER beautiful does not mean other people cant be NORMAL beautiful. thats where your argument falls apart. just because there are SUPER luxury cars like lamborghini and ferrari etc etc does not mean range rover is not a luxury car. hope this analogy has opened your third eye lol. oh yeah fork drake and skepta. too lame niggaz. am still hamming my DMX - woooof woofff we right here - we not going anywhere- we right here . grin grin

Lmao...you nuked ya argument by citing Yemi Alade. grin I don't even find her attractive - too much big bones and I don't like her facial structure. grin

Stop sending for man like Skepta like that. That's the king of grime, and the one who single-handedly revived the UK urban music scene - with sold out shows across the globe, even in the US. And he did it independently without a record label and big machine. Ijebu grind right there. grin

It's a SHUTDOWN, big bredrin!

You wanna act like a G for the camera/
You say you're Muslim, you say you're Rasta/
Say you don't eat pork, don't eat puzzy/
Liar, you're just an actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao...you nuked ya argument by citing Yemi Alade. grin I don't even find her attractive - too much big bones and I don't like her facial structure. grin

Stop sending for man like Skepta like that. That's the king of grime, and the one who single-handedly revived the UK urban music scene - with sold out shows across the globe, even in the US. And he did it independently without a record label and big machine. Ijebu grind right there. grin

It's a SHUTDOWN, big bredrin!

You wanna act like a G for the camera/
You say you're Muslim, you say you're Rasta/
Say you don't eat pork, don't eat puzzy/
Liar, you're just an actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc

really though ? are you like serious dude ? like really ? this woman is not beautiful ?

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:

really though ? are you like serious dude ? like really ? this woman is not beautiful ?

Lol. I had the same argument back and forth with a next person on the commonwealth thread last year.

I dunno, I just don't find her attractive. She looks like any regular chic I bump into that looks Nigerian with long chunky bones - and no sexy features standing out. No big bum, no ti.ts - just straight without being too flat. And her face is just there. She's super regular and I won't even look at her twice if I were to bump into her.

Now check this out:

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. I had the same argument back and forth with a next person on the commonwealth thread last year.

I dunno, I just don't find her attractive. She looks like any regular chic I bump into that looks Nigerian with long chunky bones - and no sexy features standing out. No big bum, no ti.ts - just straight without being too flat. And her face is just there. She's super regular and I won't even look at her twice if I were to bump into her.

Now check this out:

i see we are back to the same argument which is - just cuz you post someone who is SUPER beautiful does not mean someone who is MODERATELY beautiful is not beautiful. brah you need to understand the word PERSPECTIVE. in life everything is not all black and white. there are shades of grey inbetween. its not always about extremes. broaden your mind playa playa wink
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
i see we are back to the same argument which is - just cuz you post someone who is SUPER beautiful does not mean someone who is MODERATELY beautiful is not beautiful. brah you need to understand the word PERSPECTIVE. in life everything is not all black and white. there are shades of grey inbetween. its not always about extremes. broaden your mind playa playa wink

Nah, bruddah. You killed ya analogy by citing the chic. I've always said she's anything (Note: I never called her ugly). Her face looks like any naij chic you'll bump into on the road. Heck, I see better looking chics are Debenhams and Coral behind the till everyday. So when someone is super-regular, you can't be using "beautiful" in this context, just as Range Rovers are super-regular, hence I questioned why you tagged them as "luxury" in context of riches.

I don't need to broaden my horizon when it comes to beauty - we all have different tastes and what we're subconsciously attracted to. Once you start tampering with tampering with the subconscious mind and a feeling that's instinctual, then it's problematic. Personally, I'm just not attracted to chics that look too vertical, with broad shoulders, and long chunky bones. And if you're going to look like that, something must stand out: face and/or body. In her case, nothing stands out, hence I think she's just anything. I don't have a problem with the chic or whatever she does though I'm also not a fan of her music. Just my opinion and I'm not checking for her.
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, bruddah. You killed ya analogy by citing the chic. I've always said she's anything (Note: I never called her ugly). Her face looks like any naij chic you'll bump into on the road. Heck, I see better looking chics are Debenhams and Coral behind the till everyday. So when someone is super-regular, you can't be using "beautiful" in this context, just as Range Rovers are super-regular, hence I questioned why you tagged them as "luxury" in context of riches.

I don't need to broaden my horizon when it comes to beauty - we all have different tastes and what we're subconsciously attracted to. Once you start tampering with tampering with the subconscious mind and a feeling that's instinctual, then it's problematic. Personally, I'm just not attracted to chics that look too vertical, with broad shoulders, and long chunky bones. And if you're going to look like that, something must stand out: face and/or body. In her case, nothing stands out, hence I think she's just anything. I don't have a problem with the chic or whatever she does though I'm also not a fan of her music. Just my opinion and I'm not checking for her.
the girl you posted looks like any regular chic you will see on the road in cuba or trinidad and tobago. nothing special. she is fat. see her dimply thighs. so whats ya point ? that regular nigerian beauty is inferior to regular trinidadian beauty ? gerrarahere mehn
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
the girl you posted looks like any regular chic you will see on the road in cuba or trinidad and tobago. so whats ya point ? that regular nigerian beauty is inferior to regular trinidadian beauty ? gerrarahere mehn

Lmao. You honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about. grin

Have you seen pictures of Cubans and Trinis?

Pictures of chics at Trini carnival here: http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/566/trinidad-carnival-2016 Now tell me how she looks regular compared to the chics there and any chic on there that's close to her. grin

Why're you comparing naij beauty and trini beauty? There are tons of very beautiful naij chics out there, though majority of them are brrr. I saw some naij chic called "Alicia Oyekan" the other day and she blew my mind away. And I know a few extremely beautiful naij chics. This has absolutely nothing to do with naija chics. The chic is just regular.

Have you ever seen anyone rave about how beautiful Yemi Alade is? If she's all that, how come her fellow naij artists aren't all over her? grin grin You just like forcing ya taste on everyone. grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Rilwayne001: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
the girl you posted looks like any regular chic you will see on the road in cuba or trinidad and tobago. nothing special. she is fat. see her dimply thighs. so whats ya point ? that regular nigerian beauty is inferior to regular trinidadian beauty ? gerrarahere mehn

You don vex? grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. You honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about. grin

Have you seen pictures of Cubans and Trinis?

Pictures of chics at Trini carnival here: http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/566/trinidad-carnival-2016 Now tell me how she looks regular compared to the chics there and any chic on there that's close to her. grin

Why're you comparing naij beauty and trini beauty? There are tons of very beautiful naij chics out there, though majority of them are brrr. I saw some naij chic called "Alicia Oyekan" the other day and she blew my mind away. And I know a few extremely beautiful naij chics. This has absolutely nothing to do with naija chics. The chic is just regular.

Have you ever seen anyone rave about how beautiful Yemi Alade is? If she's all that, how come her fellow naij artists aren't all over her? grin grin You just like forcing ya taste on everyone. grin
bruv, that chic you posted is a fat broad with dimply thighs. she is not that beautiful. chics like that come a dime a dozen in cuba and colombia. ik ogbonna a nigerian actor just got him one that looks like that. its nothing unique. just say you have a thing for light skin broads and call it a day. wink
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You don vex? grin grin grin
buahahaha chief Rilwayne i salute lol. i just dey expand the guy taste ni. hin think say some regular olosho for cuba na the ultimate prize grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
bruv, that chic you posted is a fat broad with dimply thighs. she is not that beautiful. chics like that come a dime a dozen in cuba and colombia. ik ogbonna a nigerian actor just got him one that looks like that. its nothing unique. just say you have a thing for light skin broads and call it a day. wink

Lol. How do you know her thighs are dimply when you can't really see them? You just wanna make a non-existent argument and you know you'll pass out if you ever see that chic butt nak3d. grin grin

Who the fvck is ik ogbonna? And who has a regular guy getting a beautiful chic got to do with the fact that a next person is beautiful? Based on ya logic, cos some regular guy is dating Alesha Dixon, that means Alesha Dixon looks like a regular lighty you'll see on the streets of London, no? -hysterical. grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. How do you know her thighs are dimply when you can't really see them? You just wanna a non-existence argument and you know you'll pass out if you ever see that chic butt nak3d. grin grin

Who the fvck is ik ogbonna? And who has a regular guy getting a beautiful chic got to do with the fact that a next person is beautiful? Based on ya logic, cos some regular guy is dating Alesha Dixon, that means Alesha Dixon looks like a regular lighty you'll see on the streets of London, no? -hysterical. grin
you cant see her fat dimply thighs through her dress ? come on now dawg. stop posting pics of regular fat cuban chics and tryna pass em off as HOT grin grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by SirShymexx: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
you cant see her fat dimply thighs through her dress ? come on now dawg. stop posting pics of regular fat cuban chics and tryna pass em off as HOT grin grin

Lol. You mean segzy fath thighs for real men? grin

And how do you know her thighs are dimply through her dress? Darn! Ya celestial eyes see through dresses now and not just the cloud? Salute, rasta man. grin

Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Rilwayne001: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha chief Rilwayne i salute lol. i just dey expand the guy taste ni. hin think say some regular olosho for cuba na the ultimate prize grin grin

That Chief has a different taste you can't expand. I guess we have the same taste (with shymex I mean). wink grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

And how do you know her thighs are dimply through her dress? Darn! Ya celestial eyes see through dresses now and not just the cloud? Salute, rasta man. grin

keep posting pics of regular chics and passing em off as hot. that can work for those in nigeria but not an international acclaimed traveller like me grin
where is her ankle or calf muscle definition ? tongue
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Rilwayne001: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

]

haha grin grin lwkmd
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by sukkot: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That Chief has a different taste you can't expand. I guess we have the same taste (with shymex I mean). wink grin
oh you mean you and shymmexx have the same taste ? grin
Re: ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
sukkot:
oh you mean you and shymmexx have the same taste ? grin

Yes monseur wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.