Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

M.I Abaga Shades P-square - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (46401 Views)

M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by lawwonder(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thumbz up the chairman
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by mjswthrt(f): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Zacchaeus
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Pavarottii(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
This short devil keep shadin every1 dts made it more dan him..mi shld wrk on his art, controversy wnt revive his dwindling rap career..
How does his tweet shade anyone and tell me one person he has shaded. Did I hear u say "dwindling career" he is the best rapper; Africa has ever seen. Do u know how many endorsements M.I has?
Are u sure u following Nigerian entertainment industry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by encryptjay(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pavarottii:

How does his tweet shade anyone and tell me one person he has shaded. Did I hear u say "dwindling career" he is the best rapper; Africa has ever seen. Do u know how many endorsements M.I has?
Are u sure u following Nigerian entertainment industry?
Leave that lad, he knows not what he is saying.
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by vosquare: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keep my hand to myself you can never shake em
Hand is on my rifle just incase they try to take her ra
I ve seen brothers turned they back against they brothers
N!ggers think I’m toast but know my bread is always buttered

That's where he 1st said it... He had made that line in one of his latest songs before PSquare ish came up. Well I can't blame most of u since u only listen to lame songs

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by olagamalin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
what abt him and his brother Jessy. u bera shup up ur mouth.
Jesse Jagz is in chocolate City, neva had a probs wit M, twas with Audu Maikori
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by olagamalin(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
floragregs:
So someone cannot innocently use the word "brothers" again? I dnt think he was referring to psquare biko
Don't mind them...the line was from a song he released.
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Elnino4ladies: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's a line from his track everything i have seen off his IM3 mixtape...not a shade
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
DashMeYansh:
It doesn't necessarily have to be Psquare's current crisis...y'all trying too hard to read into something that doesn't exist
you made a comment without any insults or boastful remarks shocked I think I prefer dashmeyansh to vanquay and nigeriantroll. Yansh4sale has always been my least favorite grin
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by vosquare: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
That's a line from his track everything i have seen off his IM3 mixtape...not a shade
Don't mind dem... All what they know is skiborobo

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by olagamalin(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Crappy News.. .MI Abaga used this line in a track before the Peter Okoye fiasco.. ..

http://net.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/MI-Everything-I-Have-Seen_tooXclusive.com_.mp3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Just a very easy punchline is putting pple in a frenzy manner....No wonder pple don't like Rap music that much in 9ja 'coz Rap lyrics is too complex for their dull minds.
#M.I keep speaking in parables, envelope their minds in enough smoke like you always do

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by abduldope(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol d day i saw their marriage thread here on NL on my mind i sayd " trouble jst dug owt of itz grave" nd look wtz happning here
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
He is talking outta experience and just addressing the situation . When you throw a shade , you openly say awful things about people thereby disrespecting them . A shade can be a form of mockery . MI did none of those

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by seunoni34(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
vosquare:

Keep my hand to myself you can never shake em
Hand is on my rifle just incase they try to take her ra
I ve seen brothers turned they back against they brothers
N!ggers think I’m toast but know my bread is always buttered

That's where he 1st said it... He had made that line in one of his latest songs before PSquare ish came up. Well I can't blame most of u since u only listen to lame songs
Exactly my point. He mentioned that line in "everything I've seen" his latest track that was released this year .
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Raiders: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
olagamalin:
Don't mind them...the line was from a song he released.
That's how ghetto black Americans write and talk. It's called Ebonics English.
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by isacolukay(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
This short devil keep shadin every1 dts made it more dan him..mi shld wrk on his art, controversy wnt revive his dwindling rap career..
Dwindling career? And he still won the best rap album at the Headies!

God, embarrass me with such a dwindling career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by repogirl(f): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
It's the truth, not a shade...after all Jesse jags and MI were also not in good terms at some point. Don't know if they have made up now.
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by jrerico1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please you guys should listen to "every thing have seen" by M.I Abaga
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by cocoflakes: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
A US graduate does not know the difference between "their" and "they"
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
you made a comment without any insults or boastful remarks shocked I think I prefer dashmeyansh to vanquay and nigeriantroll. Yansh4sale has always been my least favorite grin

Yes, my accounts have different personalities grin

NigerianTr0ll and YanshforSale have been retired Involuntarily...Anyways, I am reinventing my-e-self cool
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Yes, my accounts have different personalities grin

NigerianTr0ll and YanshforSale have been retired Involuntarily...Anyways, I am reinventing my-e-self cool
we could use some of the craziness you know. cool
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by shellyboi: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why all this artists behaving like kid each. & everytime they have a little quarrel with each other, any small tin dey don post on social media God wil give u guys wisdon to settle matter amicably with each other.
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
we could use some of the craziness you know. cool
Its a shame, just got discharged from the psychiatric hospital, I doubt if I have any craziness left sad
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Its a shame, just got discharged from the psychiatric hospital, I doubt if I have any craziness left sad
you can't keep a good man down. Search yourself ain't no drugs good enough to cure the legendary vanquay grin
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by KingAfooBaba: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
I'll refer you to listen to the last album he dropped #CHAIRMAN
Check the number of accolades the album gathered and get back to me!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by IZZIFLOW(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
All rhese celebrity news just taya me sf....
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by Ignyte(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
When they say u guys should download the song, u will not agree. Ignorant people will just open threads anyhow
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by ibolomo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
what is this one saying?
Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by tnature: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
BLOGGERS! Anything to get traffic. The blog is really an HOElofo. The said shade is a line on MI's new song titled "Everything I've Seen." Abeg not every time rush to publish fake story, sometimes verify before putting up some nonsense. Don't be lazy!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Shades P-square by aspirebig: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Someone just need to go back to JSS1, to learn simple English.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.