Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (59587 Views)

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by GeoOla25(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Automatic employment....na Even UNILAG sef!!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
I doff my hat for this dude.. A genius indeed
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by sarutobie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Only those who studied in a good school will appreciate this feat...wow! Amazing is an understatement.thumbs up to 5this dude.

1 Like

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Psychology is part of humanities.

Psychologists can work with any organization.
psychology isn't part of humanities brother
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by ladykay(f): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Danosh, Please I would like to meet this Daniel guy, seriously. Is it possible to link me up with him since you know him personally?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
sinaj:
him getting a first class doesn't mean he can teach or pass the knowledge to someone else.

Not everybody can teach

Someone with a 2.2 or 3rd class can teach more dan him.
lol he has personnally though our class tutorials several time... He is a genius... He knows all psychology theories and founders offhand and years... If he teaches you and you still don't understand.. You need to consult a chief priest.. I'm sure he'll do well in any discipline
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by ayoolataiwo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pal u re too much,wishing u d best in ur future endeavours......100% in all courses no b moi moi,first of its kind in Nigeria i think.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wow! I hail you bro! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by OBAGADAFFI: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
samyomz:
psychology isn't part of humanities brother

Stop arguing blindly.

Probably, they called it Social Sciences in your school.

1 Like

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol sorry

They can fit into any organisation. They can relate psychology to any kinda work or organization.
Itz very broad. They have clinical psychology, nd they can work in d hospital.
They have industrial psychology nd de can work in companies as HRM officers.
They have Developmental psychology too
They have Forensics psychology
They have Counseling psychology too,nd so on.
It's very broad

But no vex o! Does it mean dat diz guy never had a B
Evn in faculty courses? If xo, diz guy is a Genius!

They can also work in hip hop music producing studios to ginger musicians They can work with PDP in order to help members psychologically They can work in green bottles producing companies They can work in condom producing companies They can work in cigarette producing companies They can work in fire fighting corporations They can work in ARO.....

Na joke
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol sorry

They can fit into any organisation. They can relate psychology to any kinda work or organization.
Itz very broad. They have clinical psychology, nd they can work in d hospital.
They have industrial psychology nd de can work in companies as HRM officers.
They have Developmental psychology too
They have Forensics psychology
They have Counseling psychology too,nd so on.
It's very broad

But no vex o! Does it mean dat diz guy never had a B
Evn in faculty courses? If xo, diz guy is a Genius!

They can also work in hip hop music producing studios to ginger musicians They can work with PDP in order to help members psychologically They can work in green bottles producing companies They can work in condom producing companies They can work in cigarette producing companies They can work in fire fighting corporations They can work in ARO.....

Na joke
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by odutolasodiq(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I duff my hart!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bezimo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some folks are born scholars while others become scholars.
Congrats Daniel.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Ritchiee: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
lwkmd lmao @ the bolded cheesy
Meanwhile,Nigerians still making us proud...
A GLOBALLY ACCEPTED PRODUCT FROM NIGERIA AFTER ALL THESE YEARS:

Without contradictions, Nigeria is adjudged as the giant of Africa considering her vast demography and massive population. Despite these known endowments, the country does not have a globally recognized product to its name.

However, turning the tide for good, Mr. Babatope Agbeyo, CEO of Cornfield Transnational Limited, a parent company to Media Concept International and Botosoft Technologies recorded a major milestone through the development of intellectual patented property known as KAPTEK set of mathematical instruments with an in-built scientific calculator.

The made-in-Nigeria product is certified to be of high quality that meets international standard with a patent number: WO 2015063586 A1 as published by google.

The calculator is a non- programmable computer having in excess of 400 functions and is manufactured with examination and/or learning situations in mind.

The calculator is a non- programmable computer having in excess of 400 functions and is manufactured with examination and/or learning situations in mind. Such a computer, particularly one for use in examination conditions, will be silent with no audio or noisy keys, cordless in the sennse of not being dependent on a mains power supply, and including dry non programmable batteries. The computer will preferably have no facility for a magnetic card input ‘or plug-in modules of program instruction. The product seamlessly has the capacity to help examination bodies like WAEC, NECO, JAMB etc, to curb malpractices. Moreover, the instrument case includes no calculator secured to or built into its lid. In this embodiment, the entire upper surface of the instrument case is transparent. The side walls and base of the instrument case is transparent. One main advantage of instrument cases in accordance with the invention is that they assist invigilators in preventing examinees from carrying into an examination unauthorised items.

http://venturesafrica.com/story/babatope-agbeyo-and-his-original-mathematical-instruments/

http://www.newsghana.com.gh/babatope-agbeyo-and-his-original-mathematical-instruments/

NIGERIANS ROCK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by ada2604(f): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by ada2604(f): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
oya I tire for some people and criticism, wish d dude well, admire, pray for him nd pass, u really no need understand how e happen, afterall them say it not those that read that pass, but wen u pass everybody go sabi say u read. anyways congrat to ma potential hubby look alike nd brain alike. *catwalks away* lol
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by olusolaideal(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] try biochemistry in EKSU.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by tens4real(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mr daniek osinachunilag osinachi abeg na which baba do d jazz mek i 4 go meet am do my own for ABU God i use to be a genious lyk dis guy wat went rong?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by osothermal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Did i see 366 first class in engineering? Na wa o my alma mata Futa usually have an average of 15 first class in every academic year
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by onuwa01(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
make him go try DELSU....him go sweat for yanch...congrats though
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by spencekat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Stop arguing blindly.

Probably, they called it Social Sciences in your school.
I'm studying psychology, it's not part of humanities, do you even know what humanities is? ... Humanities and social sciences are different disciplines. The humanities are studies about human culture, such as literature, philosophy, and history while social science is the scientific study of human society and social relationships.... Perhaps you should Google about psychology and read about it before you argue....
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by gokuu(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
jaybee3:

Investment Banks
Are you joking??
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by kayb12(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
All hail the great thinker....
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by toprealman: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Wow! 100% in all courses. Big ups to you kid bro. All the very best in the nearest future. . . . . This poster below me is funny sha, just imagine question! Well, thanks to Sinaj for giving him the answer.
>69% in all courses he offered. 100% is not practicable... given the Nigerian context.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by charleslifted(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
End time CGPA
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
skedemi:
I'm not hating oo but iffahear say u carry first class for psychology UI or OAU...not to talk of getting 100% CGPA
Some people can talk trash. Moji, a Lagos State origin, had first class in Psychology in UI two sessions ago, and she was admitted for a Master's program in the same UI, and she graduated last December with PhD grade, and she's currently running her PhD program in the same UI, while been employed as assistance lecturer. In her set, even, three of them had first class. Some universities celebrate their heroes and heroines. UNILAG, UI, and a few others are in this category. I know a university where the joy and the pride of the lecturers is that no student can have a B in their courses. They have forgotten, good teachers, make brilliant students. BRAVO UNILAG!
#IRepExcellence
#IRepUNILAG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Kennydoc(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
datola:
Wa o! 5/5 in a written course like Psychology is not small feet.

Professor Adegbulugbe of Obafemi Awolowo University achieved same feet from White House in the 70s. He is a world renowned energy expert and a co-receiver of Nobel price.

Congratulations Daniel with the spirit of excellence.

Yes, it is not a small FEET. It is a big HAND. cheesy grin
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Franky9584(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
congrts anyway but I still doubt Nigerian education system, money can do ALL THINGS. come to tink of it, 5.00 means scoring A in all courses offered in d university in a social science course? I tink dat z more feasible in calculating courses instead...congrts once again
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by seun1960(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
i dont think this can happen in some schools in the next 10 decades
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wow. Congratulations to him

But na Psychology selF. Thought is Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Rad, Engineering etc

Well, congrat again
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by hakyma(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
is it really possible to have As in all the courses especially when we are talking about Nigeria universities where some lectures will not want anybody to have A in his course. well, this shows the standard of that university. imagine 177 first class students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.