Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (54010 Views)

Why Is Dollar Falling Against The Naira? / How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now / How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by daygee12: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
stagger:

When I see graduates reasoning like this I marvel. WHAT EXACTLY DID IFEANYI UBAH DO?
Help me tell them ooo, they just they reason like BEN BRUCE. #illiterates

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by piagetskinner(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Everybody is claiming I sold dollar for this and that... Even those who haven't held a 1 dollar bill

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by alpontif(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I bought dollars at 220 this afternoon in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
daygee12:

Help me tell them ooo, they just they reason like BEN BRUCE. #illiterates
Ben Bruce is far wiser than you think so shut your trap. #potcallingkettleblack. Go and verify stories before judging, Mr Educated illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by winningwinner(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks to Ifeanyi Uba!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by babafirst(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Who is this one? Mtcheeeeeeeew. Blabbering gibberish! undecided
Gibberish,exactly!!That's my point.As gibberish as your Ubah Forex analysis.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
babafirst:
Gibberish,exactly!!That's my point.As gibberish as your Ubah Forex analysis.
Just one word! Ofe mmanu olodo! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Franky9584(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
hahaha. this money-bags are jux playing wit our intelligence. ystrday aftnoon it was #341,dis morning appreciates to #305, did aftnoon it appreciates more to #255 but as am talking to u now. it z #340.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by babafirst(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Just one word! Ofe mmanu olodo! undecided
Thank you.With that your Ifeanyi Ubah Forex analysis you should be predicting the scores of third division football matches for pools stakers and not giving economic advise even to a pure water seller.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by makazona(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Comments from the IPOB Youths are also welcomed!
I used to respect ur loyalty to the APC which is absolutely ok.but this statement takes u down.

What do u think Nigerians are? You want everyone to see things same way with you and they don't, they are branded "IPOB youths"

Just knw this:opposition to PMB's govt cuts across tribe n religion. Same way his support base is.

Pls jst take note.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
babafirst:
Thank you.With that your Ifeanyi Ubah Forex analysis you should be predicting the scores of third division football matches for pools stakers and not giving economic advise even to a pure water seller.
Sorry,but there is nothing you can do to change the fact! I didn't do the analysis,olodo! It was done by a reputable journalist and lawyer! I merely shared his viewpoints which are obviously hurting you so much but then.....TRUTH HURTS! #dealwithit!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by otiigba1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Justiyke4u:
people spend much energy in insulting the government that's what am actually saying not that we can't criticise the government but at least constructively
Asolutely! People starts being obnoxious when they lose an argument, nigerians are very good that
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by otiigba1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Franky9584:
hahaha. this money-bags are jux playing wit our intelligence. ystrday aftnoon it was #341,dis morning appreciates to #305, did aftnoon it appreciates more to #255 but as am talking to u now. it z #340.
exactly! They are just playing with peoples intelligence, who knows i might go back up higher than it was before, there is something going on they are not letting us know
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by otiigba1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Franky9584:
exactly! They are just playing with peoples intelligence, who knows it might go back up higher than it was before, there is something going on they are not letting us know, i believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by wenny1205(f): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I believe the question was a simple one why all the insults. Naija na wa oh....

=N=245 PH
This afternoon

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Dbeliever(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
IAM LAYING EMPHASIS ON MAKURDI, THE BENUE STATE CAPITAL CITY AND PRICISELY THE B. DE CHANGE OPERATORS AROUND MODERN MARKET. IF YOU CARRY $100 TO THAT PLACE, THEY WILL GIVE YOU N500.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by datigbogirl: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
jinha:
I bought at 220 at Yaba, Lagos.
For Yaba-left abi?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by omooba2015(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
For Abeokuta in the morning. Na #310, in the afternoon when I go there around 2pm, those bureau de change turn it to #200. Infact I ran commit.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by omooba2015(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
For Abeokuta this morning. Na #310, in the afternoon when I go there around 2pm, those bureau de change turn it to #200. Infact I ran commit.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bought mine for 280 naira.

Why's the price not uniform?
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by millionaireman: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
omooba2015:
For Abeokuta in the morning. Na #310, in the afternoon when I go there around 2pm, those bureau de change turn it to #200. Infact I ran commit.

No currency fluctuates like the way Naira is doing. Perhaps only the currency of a country at war can do this.

First Grade Economic Instability in Nigeria is what's going on.

Businesses are poorest from this type of crazy fluctuations of the Naira.

Cheers to the Sai Buharis who don't seem to understand the level of Economic Instability going on.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by macaranta(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Any news that makes Nigeria better is welcomed abeg...enough of the hating and bigotry.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by iblaw: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
datigbogirl:

For Yaba-left abi?

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
chuose:

Dem be pikin of hades yet una dey fear say dem wan waka from 9ja.
So you dey fear pikin of hades ?
There wan go with ss, there sud go alone, we as nor wan join them.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by babafirst(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sorry,but there is nothing you can do to change the fact! I didn't do the analysis,olodo! It was done by a reputable journalist and lawyer! I merely shared his viewpoints which are obviously hurting you so much but then.....TRUTH HURTS! #dealwithit!
Ofcourse I know you can't even summon the effort or independent mind to churn out such nonsense Baba Sala economic analysis if not copy and paste ,hero worshipper,renowned journalist my foot,Dokpesi type of renowned journalists, so dull to collect money directly from ONSA..How can I be hurt?If Jesus Oyingbo analysis that the world will end 2000 did not hurt me why should your Giringory and Clarus economic analysis hurt me.Instead I am laughing it out.Adam Smith(and for your information Adam Smith is not a Chelsea player,Nollywood actor or cosmetologist) must have somersaulted in his grave hearing that your Forex analysis.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2016
otiigba1:
So what happens now? People are still poor and hungry in nigeria, what different has it made? Nigerians are still jobless. Police is still brutalising innocent nigerian citizens
U do the magic and develop the country once. U talk with out thinking.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Softhands(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Comments from the IPOB Youths are also welcomed!
This Blind Bat called Seun Osewa abi what's his name does not see these type of comments to block...Its ok to derogatorily drag IPOB youths into mulky Statements right?.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by dokiOloye(m): 2:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Fourwinds:
cheesy grin :Dshe no get prick ok. na toto she get alrite. ;Dshe no get prick ok. na toto she get alrite.
That person in question na she-male.
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Obas101(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Yea seriously.. Wot exactly did ifeanyi ubah do? undecided
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by mctowel01: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Justiyke4u:
The responsibility of everyone of us is to pray for Nigeria and if I may ask, how many of us are doing that? How many of us remember this country in our devotional prayers? Even the president considers this necessary yet we do more of online attacks than to pray for our country.
How does prayer solve the problem?
Does God need the constant prayer of 150 million people before he will respond?
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
What's today dollar exchange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.