Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (54012 Views)

Why Is Dollar Falling Against The Naira? / How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now / How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by phillip001(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by CARDINALARINZE(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2016
By Emma Ujah, Abuja Bureau Chief
ABUJA— The Managing Director, MD, of
Capital Oil and Gas, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah,
yesterday, followed up his claim to a magic
wand that would firm the Naira to an
exchange rate of N200==$1 within 30 days,
with fresh claims that he knew those behind
the current foreign exchange crisis facing the
nation and was ready to name them publicly.
He told journalists, in Abuja, that all he
wanted from President Muhammadu Buhari ,
to achieve the goal, was to be appointed a
consultant on Financial Stability, without pay.
According to him, he had a four-point strategy
to achieve the extra-ordinary feat but that he
would not make them public unless appointed
a consultant by the Federal Government.
His words: “What do we do to bring the
exchange rate to N200=$1? I have four
cardinal points but I will not release them. I
am a man brimming with confidence and
ideas which is why I would dare to make such
an audacious wager.
“Since my appearance and statement on
Sunday night on Channels TV, Dollar has
crashed from N400 to $1 to N370 to $1. Is
this not enough evidence that this freefall of
the Naira is artificial and could be better
managed, with honesty and ingenuity?
“Do we have what it takes? It is not about
being a professor in school but doesn’t know
the chemistry of how a business plays.I know
the people who are causing this problem and I
can name them. I am fearless.
“I don’t want to be a Minister of Finance.I
don’t want to be Governor of CBN. I don’t
want any appointment from the federal
government. All I want is to be a consultant
on financial stability and it will be free of
charge.”
The Capital Oil MD reiterated that he was
ready to stake his entire business empire
worth more than N500 billion on the proposal.
According to him, he would be prepared to
work with other good spirited, knowledgeable
business operators and financial experts, as
well as, the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission, EFCC to achieve the goal.
Given the opportunity, it would not be the first
time that he would rescue the nation’s
economy from the edge of collapse, as he
claimed to have brought life to the economy
at ex-President Jonathan Goodlook’s
administration at the peak of the fuel crises in
country. FOLLOW ON TWITTER @james_twitts

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by davseun2ta(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2016
McMayowa:
if with corruption, 1 dollar was 180, and now without corruption, 1 dollar is 405. Ladies and Gentlemen, you all will agree with me that we need corruption in this country. #bringbackcorruption
you need urgent re-examination, because you just sounded like one whose reasoning coefficient has dropped to Negative...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
ishiamu:

Lol... na shekau sell gv u?
Chey U dey ask me wetin ghost wear come meeting
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
charliboy654:

U do the magic and develop the country once. U talk with out thinking.
why don't you explain further? smart guy! As i am not a magician, you obviously thinks before you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by kejykejy: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
toludadon:

pls where in Ibadan did you buy? I need your contact because I want to get some asap too. thanks
that was yesterday at sabo
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Franky9584(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
otiigba1:
exactly! They are just playing with peoples intelligence, who knows i might go back up higher than it was before, there is something going on they are not letting us know
am tellin u
Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
babafirst:
Ofcourse I know you can't even summon the effort or independent mind to churn out such nonsense Baba Sala economic analysis if not copy and paste ,hero worshipper,renowned journalist my foot,Dokpesi type of renowned journalists, so dull to collect money directly from ONSA..How can I be hurt?If Jesus Oyingbo analysis that the world will end 2000 did not hurt me why should your Giringory and Clarus economic analysis hurt me.Instead I am laughing it out.Adam Smith(and for your information Adam Smith is not a Chelsea player,Nollywood actor or cosmetologist) must have somersaulted in his grave hearing that your Forex analysis.
Is that all you have left in that coconut brain of yours? No be only you sabi English Oga. Commonsense is really not common. #receivesense Oga! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now by olujaido(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
$289 available for sale via PayPal transfer.
Only serious buyer please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.