Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? (701 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by kingofchess(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
just punch her on the face
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by JudgementHammer: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Guy na friendzone u dey oh. U fucck up sef. Why u quick let her know say na you? U suppose let her continue to bleeping point so u go see her true color
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by vizkiz: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
You even get time to dey change whatsapp number because of babe. Guy you no get work? undecided
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by Countrygirl(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
The manner she chats with u shows she is not interested in u & u stil went ahead 2propose. Nawa o
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
IM sorry to say but she is an olosho and ure her maga, she will neva say yes to u.
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by valdes00(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
I no knw why sum guys like to dey force Dia selves on girls..... babe no feel u, buh u wan force am.... she go cum dey play u..... kai
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Guy na friendzone u dey oh. U fucck up sef. Why u quick let her know say na you? U suppose let her continue to bleeping point so u go see her true color
I hv followed her on whatsapp 4 days so I decided to initiate the conversation. She is up to something I know. But mehn am a kind of confused here
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
You even get time to dey change whatsapp number because of babe. Guy you no get work? undecided
She doesn't hv DAT number, is d only number I use 4 whatsap
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
valdes00:
I no knw why sum guys like to dey force Dia selves on girls..... babe no feel u, buh u wan force am.... she go cum dey play u..... kai
Mi mistake though, I just want to know he long is OK b4 I bk off. So that I will not offend mi conscience
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
valdes00:
I doubt it, I HV bn d one playing safe. D thing is DAT each time sees me she alwz pretend to be good
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Win1234 Win1234 Win1234. How Many times i call u

Abeg please dont force urself on a lady that doesnt have ur time. I think i was once in your shoes. Infact ur previous thread just seem exactly like what i also passed through (i.e. Family Commitment)

I think an Ideal Relationship is supose to be a two way communication thing. Once d other person feel otherwise just know she is not the right person for u or she is having a problem of trust.

I think i had similar experience. Initially i felt i was too impatient with her untill i finally decided to test her by refusing to continue if she decides to remain i her shell. But she failed because she refused to reply back since then and for about 3 months now. Altho i feel bad i quit but i believe im not doing myself any good if i face this kind of relationship problems @ dis early stage where someone toils with my emotions mjust because im too emotional and i end up been heart broken.

For me i think she has given u the sign that she isnt interested in you. Perharps she has got better person. So move on.

There are better Ladies who will love u for who you are. Just be patient in discerning the right one so u dont end up running in and out of Relationships.
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by win1234: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
akinsal:
Win1234 Win1234 Win1234. How Many times i call u

Abeg please dont force urself on a lady that doesnt have ur time. I think i was once in your shoes. Infact ur previous thread just seem exactly like what i also passed through (i.e. Family Commitment)

I think an Ideal Relationship is supose to be a two way communication thing. Once d other person feel otherwise just know she is not the right person for u or she is having a problem of trust.

I think i had similar experience. Initially i felt i was too impatient with her untill i finally decided to test her by refusing to continue if she decides to remain i her shell. But she [b]fail[/b]ed because she refused to reply back since then and for about 3 months now. Altho i feel bad i quit but i believe im not doing myself any good if i face this kind of relationship problems @ dis early stage where someone toils with my emotions mjust because im too emotional and i end up been heart broken.

For me i think she has given u the sign that she isnt interested in you. Perharps she has got better person. So move on.

There are better Ladies who will love u for who you are. Just be patient in discerning the right one so u dont end up running in and out of Relationships.
Thanks boss
Re: How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? by skywalker240(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
kai armrobber,,..

Op u don fu*c-up,.why u quick show ur identity 4 d whatsapp?.u 4 catch am if u stil continue to use strange dp.

Kai u Bleep up...

therefore follow ur mind

(1) (Reply)

My Confession... / I Will Love You Forever! Mami & Boma's Enchanting And Colorful Wedding / Insane As Man Masturbates In Public Bus,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.