Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! (978 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by posakosa(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2009
This is a real life story.

The brother of a Pastor raped a girl at a different church. and the Pastor's response to the girl's family is this: because your daughter sent text messages to my brother then I wouldn't call my brother's act rape. She must have wanted it, as she expressed in her messages!

Exact words of the pastor "Your text messages to him leave very little to be desired. I will have to find it hard to believe your rape allegations."

Quite sad! sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by MrCrackles(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2009
undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by dominique(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
pathetic. . . (it that really happened)
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by posakosa(m): 2:34am On Jul 14, 2009
VERY SAD.

Many pastors lack any form of morals nor are they ethical.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by kshow1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
Truely Man of God
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by Osama12: 4:39am On Aug 13, 2010
shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by phemmy88(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
Rape ?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by Viaguru: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
He may still have flocks that contributes money for his extravagant lifestyles. Every Dick and Harry in Naija is a man of God.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape! by james1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
@poster.let's have the name of his church or the parish he preaches.thanks.I can't wait!

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Husband Over N10 / Lawyers Fight Over Who To Represent Bank Robbers / The Man Who Killed His Mum & Kept Her Corpse In His Wardrobe For 10 Yrs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.