Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador (27951 Views)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
elkonS:

bruh ....I'm from dat "waste side"....i was stating d obvious ...there is no need for tribal bigotry in ds na...
haba..... u see y d black man is where he is today....
for or info no tribe is superior to d other.. and it shows ur inferiority complex to keep comparing....thanks
but if we say, we originated from israel, the lost tribe.. you waste siders will start attacking us left and right
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by timilehin007(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Well said bro
elkonS:

bruh ....I'm from dat "waste side"....i was stating d obvious ...there is no need for tribal bigotry in ds na...
for or info no tribe is superior to d other.. and it shows ur inferiority complex to keep comparing....thanks
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by TruthHurts1(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
elkonS:

I tire for dis matter o. As if Slavery is something we should be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by hotwax: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=20pt]I find it strange that people are celebrating the fact that their people were conquered and carried off as slaves.[/size]

[size=15pt]People get somewhere one way or the other. Be it slavery, war refugee, trade..migration.

What is important to us right now is: Our people and culture is international. Our slave fathers sacrificed their freedom to give us something.

We and our culture are dominating in:

Togo, Cuba, Nigeria, Brazil, UK, Jamaica.

Haters can take poison.Its cheap.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by kobonaire(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2016
What a bunch of lies
Read this about Cuba and racism :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Cuba
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Wizprodigy: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
bakynes:

Don't even mind the iPob goat, when I was in England I had many Jamaican friends they always linked their ancestry to Ashante (present day Ghana) that's y a typical Jamaican is as dark skinned as a Ghanaian. This is not about tribal supremacy battle but the igbo race has no record of been great beyond the shores of Nigeria, they are relatively a very small tribe. Yoruba race extends to Benin,Togo, Cuba and even Brazil.
No offense sha. How do you know the igbos are relatively small outside the shores of Nigeria. The argentina dance named tango is said to have a name originated from ibibios. In haiti there is a ratio of 3 igbos : 1 yoruba. We know the ashante tribe will not make the cut for the largest tribes in africa. So i am just wondering how they could outnumber the igbos who were known to be slaves in jamaica?
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by haul: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
iwadobo:
It is true. Most Cubans are yoruba. I leant the Oba of Benin usually raid most yoruba land, take as many as possible people hostage and sell them to the Europeans. When slave trade was eventually abrogated, most of the people recently taken hostage and sold ,were all gathered in Cuba. Most freed slaves ,moSt of which are of yoruba descent, were also sent to Cuba. It is a sad story of oppression by a very powerful oba over a people without any powerful king.

You binis are just inferior! Damn! Oba benin who couldn't spread beyond edo? Oba benin who never fought a single war except europeans? Oba benin who are only known for artifacts they learnt from ile-ife? Oba benin who the oyo empire never tried to conquer cause it also as oduduwa descendant as their head? Its obvious to everyone up to date who had a wider reach and conquest between yoruba and bini! Stop being petty with inferiority complex it makes your oba look like a slowpoke!

7 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by 4C2215131: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
He is on point as their religious ways even prove it. A huge percentage of Cubans practice or believe in Senteria, their modified religion of sorts (Catholicism mixed with ATR).
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by UrbanMystique: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
I see the chest beating cowards from the east side have flooded the thread with their hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
cybertyrant:
i hope this makes waste side happy,and nt jealous when,we speak of ours,and yes,jamaica are at least 80% descendents of igbos

No wonder you igbos re ruffians and love pushing hard drugs like ur jaimaican descendants.gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by hotwax: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Wizprodigy:

No offense sha. How do you know the igbos are relatively small outside the shores of Nigeria. The argentina dance named tango is said to have a name originated from ibibios. In haiti there is a ratio of 3 igbos : 1 yoruba. We know the ashante tribe will not make the cut for the largest tribes in africa. So i am just wondering how they could outnumber the igbos who were known to be slaves in jamaica?

[size=14pt]Jealousy should not drive people to lie. Jealousy no go kill some people[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by cap28: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Cuba is not 90 percent black. The majority are of mixed ancestry (black african and Spanish). Whites of Spanish ancestry like castro are the minority but the most powerful. Pure bllacks (afrcans) in cuba are at the bottom of society and are discriminated against by the whites and mullatoes. I went there a few years ago on holiday with my family and it was a real eye opener. Only god will save black people in this world.

7 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by anonimi: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2016
And why are only the WHITES ruling them in Cuba as in almost all other Caribbean/ Latin American countries
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Truthisit: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
from wikipaedia records on cuba, under religion, I found this!

Languages

The official language of Cuba is Spanish and the vast majority of Cubans speak it. Spanish as spoken in Cuba is known as Cuban Spanish and is a form of Caribbean Spanish. Lucumi, a dialect of the West African language Yoruba, is also used as a liturgical language by practitioners of Santería,[240] and so only as a second language

2 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by dacovajnr: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2016
cybertyrant:
i hope this makes waste side happy,and nt jealous when,we speak of ours,and yes,jamaica are at least 80% descendents of igbos
and what should Ghanaians n Senegalese be saying? undecided
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2016
All those flat heads from erosion ravaged Land will invade this thread with their Hatred.
Inferiority complex @ it's Peak.gringrin

Always want to compare themselves with the Mighty yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by UrbanMystique: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
but if we say, we originated from israel, the lost tribe.. you waste siders will start attacking us left and right
who cares where you originate from.
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2016
But according to their 2012 census shows that only 9 percent of Cuba is black. Where is he getting his 90 percent from.
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
The ooni dey like this kind news, na to board the next flight to Cuba now.... Buhari = wakawaka#chromosome= ooni
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by cap28: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

No wonder you igbos re ruffians and love pushing hard drugs like ur jaimaican descendants.gringrin
no jamaicans are direct descendants of various ethnic groups in what is now known as ghana athough many of them hate to hear this as they think they are better than africans You will find descendants of igbos in pkaces like st lucia, st kitts , caicao and grenada
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

ur moniker confirms one thing am now sure, is pushing drugs not better than raping 14yrs old orange sellers in ibadan
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by hotwax: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
anonimi:
And why are only the WHITES ruling them in Cuba as in almost all other Caribbean/ Latin American countries

White were ruling south African until recently. Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by cap28: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

no jamaicans are direct descendants of various ethnic groups in what is now known as ghana athough many of them hate to hear this as they think they are better than africans You will find descendants of igbos in pkaces like st lucia, st kitts , st Vincent and grenada
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by anonimi: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2016
hotwax:
White were ruling south African until recently. Case closed

When is different from WHY?
So you can try again if you can or let someone else try.
Cheers.
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by daveP(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
All these common common media punchlines, phrases, used by interviewees, etc is getting boring.

'Fg should join hands to develop Tourism in the country'

but he is doing it by tryna best Phileas Fogg's Around the world in 80days. news have it that a rauf-typicant received him in saudi.

I hope he visits yellowstone pack in Australia too.

brazilians are also.
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by hotwax: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
anonimi:

When is different from WHY?
So you can try again if you can or let someone else try.
Cheers.

White rules everywhere. Google the world slave trade and colonization. Its so simple.

3 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by pulsa(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2016
hotwax:

[size=14pt]Jealousy should not drive people to lie. Jealousy no go kill some people[/size]
were yen fe scam wa pelu iro e sha
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by SoNature(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
cybertyrant:

I don't know what is wrong with ipod boys on nairaland...always trying to start an e-war

4 Likes

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by seun1960(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
cybertyrant:
bros calm down, learn how to write on social media. it's very difficult for you to see a yorubaman to type such a trash like this on social trend.

1 Like

Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Bhella5(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
Isreal kwa? How is that feasible? I dont know no black Isreali.
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2016
So sensible points
The rest its like illeterates everywhere u cn see whose left naija, n who sits at home watch news smh
basic history dem no know .. Such a shame

Cuba, brazil lots of yorubas there anyone dats been gets it angry most mixes are mixed with naija blood .. Some dont even know it ..
Re: Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador by ifeomaekol(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
elkonS:

Lol....u really av me laffing here.... NY ways I'll take dat as a compliment on behalf of "my pple"...
yeeahh I wld read bout d war.... I read it some tym ago but can't really remember much of d details now buh I'll check it up.... I kinda love history alot
since we are talking abt our pple now ....I guess u re Igbo ryt
two very matured pple----i love dt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun To End Idolatry In Installation, Burial Of Traditional Rulers / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Award In Washington DC. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.