Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid (2067 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by beautylaurel(f): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
i came across dis on facebook,u wont believe it almost all d ladies said God forbid.what about u,r u sure u can marry dt bae or boo u kissed last??
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Emac34: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Take back ur Amen gringringrin
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by olamds(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kissing Someone Does Not Validate Each other To Knot The Tie........Anything Can Happen During The Relationship....So ma Ans...Is...Can't Say.... Amen Or God Forbid...
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Jadekitana(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godforbid
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by prettysassygirl(f): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ain't possible ,he is dead and gone
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by SolexxBarry(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
May Gods will be done embarassed
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by beautylaurel(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=olamds post=43218540]Kissing Someone Does Not Validate Each other To Knot The Tie........Anything Can Happen During The Relationship....So ma Ans...Is...Can't Say.... Amen Or God Forbid...[/quote do u just go abt kissing anyone.dnt dere suppose to be an intimate feeling before a kiss transpire??
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by dyadeleye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rara ooooo.....no fit....
The matter get k leg
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by nerdfrost(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well i gat nothing to say grin
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
God forbid over n over again.
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Not even at gunpoint

I reject it in Jesus's name
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by kkkp: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ameen
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by ShakurM(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe , that's if she's okay being the 4th wife
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Sexytemi(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2016
Amen!!!! oooo

1 Like

Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Julietcutie(f): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Amen amen and amen !!! grin
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by unilagfreshest(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Indifferent.. Let his will be done. #wat if I haven't kissed before? #justSaying
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by zeetyzin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
A big resounding AMEN!!!!!!
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
Godforbid

ahn ahn.. na lizard you kiss??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
see all these girls shouting god forbid. so you pipu wee just be kissing everything you see. smh
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by cruzita(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
still rocking my virgin lips
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by hrhobi1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ame
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Sharon4u(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amen frm the roof top. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by lovely17(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
We that haven't kissed inko so no wifey for us embarassedWe that haven't kissed inko so no wifey for us
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by bolagabriella: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amen
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can't even remember the year I kissed last....
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by longjohnsilver: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolagabriella:
Amen
hmmm...are you sure
shud i marry d last person i kissed....not exactly.
d last person i kissed was my nephew...cute boi i must say...i couldnt resist.
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
lool grin at the folk sayin' god forbid
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by KingRex1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
uhmm she's nice..Amen, bt amnt in love with her..Godforbid
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
Godforbid
For that guy that took you to unclad club rightgrin??
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:
Ain't possible ,he is dead and gone
you kissed dead body embarassed
Re: You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid by bolagabriella: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
longjohnsilver:

hmmm...are you sure

shud i marry d last person i kissed....not exactly.

d last person i kissed was my nephew...cute boi i must say...i couldnt resist.
Lol...
Probably i shld dat ur nephew too if he's dat cute cos i luv kissing cute guys tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Sexy Or Devilish? / Complete The Story ....... / How Do You Get Your Crush Without Hurting Your Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.