Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) (33500 Views)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Dyt(f): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by DCMIX(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrProducer:
F the watch. Nîggas need money.
Man shall live by Rolex alone.
If I was the so-called loyalist, I'll ask that ninja turtle to give me the money for the wrist watch.
[b]Where I'm from, nobody gives a buck bout what you have on your wrist.
[/b]Buck that.
I think you're from where I'm from.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by DCMIX(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
na so he carry empower the loyalist ni?
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by DCMIX(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
DCMIX:
pls, I need to see his latest shit.
Mathews
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
NobleAngell:
I think you're from where I'm from.

You sabi jor.
One hand fan for you! For the heat grin
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by keniolawumi56(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
cool
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Arckeen: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
this one go just Dey post everything, must you let us know everything? David Oya receive sense!
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Macchiavelli(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abegi wetin be watch, i rather sell the watch to buy house than keep it.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by ehix89(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
u've never been broke so u dunno wat disloyalty means
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by seunt4ut(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Original Rolex box is not that bland ,those are typical replica watches. I got few of them.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided angry when will dis guys start using der brains instead of der Butt's how many people he don help 4 him whole life if kidnappers come after him now, he go say all the witches and wizard from him village dey pursue him like flies....
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by experimentist: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
who be davido? we don't know him here under the sea. cry
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by redcliff: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2016
fittty:
In other words...

Fke watches
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by kingsamm(m): 4:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Pleeeaasseee....
People saying that davido shoulda given cash to these 'loyalist'... that they need money instead.. That They are hungry..

Take a look at the people he is talking about first..
The loyalist are KingSpecial and Damagog...
These are not hungry people, they are people under HKN for christ sake..
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by idu1(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2016
tpiah2:
Omeizaaaa is clearly not loyal.

His point shouldnt be written off because of that though.
what is omeiza?
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by cogmax(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2016
my brother it foolishness at its peak
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by klassykute(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is davido?

We dont know him here in Haiti
where is haiti
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by doe: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2016
The Rolex watch is fake. Look at the watch, the box and other watches in background. The picture look like those fake market store you see in Egypt, Asia and US
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by sammydidiar(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Not a hater though bt diz just d height of abject irrelevancy..man up O.B.O
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Pheedow(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2016
See him casting his so called "loyalist". Tomoro Sumone sees dem rock dos particular watches. Dey be like "is it not Davido dat bought it for u ". Chaii
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
This is my exact kinda watch i forgot at my friend house and left it fr him...No tell me say e cost o :ocoz na my maga chinco babe dash me...
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by XPEELA: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
nice
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Come. ..people from the West, enough of this rubbish on cyber space. What is it?? Rukky Sanda, Davido, Linda etc polarising everywhere with rubbish
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by timpaker(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
I'm gonna post pix of my watch collections too online since that's the main ish now.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2016
timpaker:
I'm gonna post pix of my watch collections too online since that's the main ish now.
Hmm. I thought being vain and petty is the main ish now.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by timpaker(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. I thought being vain and petty is the main ish now.

To them been vain and petty equates that you're 'balling' or means you're rich. But to me, it is simply a way of life.

Besides, my own definition of fashion lies on your wrist.

Been a lover of watches but showing it off online is childish expect for review or discussions which is what these peeps ought to be doing instead of telling us that one of their watches is equivalent to about 20 'keke napep' angry.

I think i will beg Seun to help create a section for watch lovers here. tongue
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2016
I wonder what Bill gates son will call himself now. That's even too high, let's step down to Africa. If Davido was Dangote's son, I guess no one would have walked the street of Africa.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2016
timpaker:

To them been vain and petty equates that you're 'balling' or means you're rich. But to me, it is simply a way of life.

Besides, my own definition of fashion lies on your wrist.

Been a lover of watches but showing it off online is childish expect for review or discussions which is what these peeps ought to be doing instead of telling us that one of their watches is equivalent to about 20 'keke napep' angry.

I think i will beg Seun to help create a section for watch lovers here. tongue
Need I say? Nope. I think not. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) / Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.