Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) (33475 Views)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by jaylister(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
davido shares photo of wrist watch he bought for one of his loyalist

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCLgPkZKUPR/?taken-by=davidoofficial

1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by iamjayboss(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by goldbim(f): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Loyal indeed!!!people can be loyal to you if there's something to gain from you..just do your part,youngman and forget loyalty.. Davido and show off(5 N 6)..!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by jaylister(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
no be today the show off start
goldbim:
Loyal indeed!!!people can be loyal to you if there's something to gain from you..just do your part,youngman and forget loyalty.. Davido and show off(5 N 6)..!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by tpiah2: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omeizaaaa is clearly not loyal.

His point shouldnt be written off because of that though.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by brownjulie(f): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
hmmmmm...... c show
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by winilove(f): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lucky dudes, but I'll rather buy my own wrist watch than have someone advertise to the whole world that he gave me one "for dash"

Besides, if he's so wealthy, he should get one of the items on this website for his fans.
http://listernaija.com/2016/02/10-most-expensive-items-for-filthy-rich/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by freemanbubble: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
all these small small boyz go dey show themselves
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Must everything about OBO grace our front page? It took divine intervention to deliver this forum from the baby mama drama of Davido as it's was nearly a bug on the front page. Abeg make una leave this boy case!!
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who is davido?

We dont know him here in Haiti

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Nemma(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Davido need to grow up ....
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Kennedymac(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one OBO meself loyal gan abi u no dey enter nl see as I loyal
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by fittty(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
In other words...

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm.. Wish he could dash the loyalist the money instead. The loyalist priority may not be watch for now but cash instead. Na their wahala sha.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by porrigeyam(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
This guy sef

Until u buy Bugatti and own type of Linda house then I will know u are super rich until then u are just like every other average lekki millionaire.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
YDFC (young dumb and full of kum) still dey worry dis moomoo

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
I thought it was only Linda that shows off in Nigeria.
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Weedcrusher: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided hiss
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
freemanbubble:
all these small small boyz go dey show themselves
you blame them? Blame these our selfmade journalists. Even if Davido fart now, it must make front page.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
davido nd his papparazi....ehn,OBO in d making...,.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's a lovely wristwatch.

But can you really say u have loyalists right now? U are a celeb for crying out loud. Everyone cares now. When you stop being a celebrity and become a nobody, when you stop being Davido and become just David Adeleke and these same ppl still stick around, then you can call them your loyalists.

Again, that's a lovely wristwatch.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Daraph(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Davido....

Why don't you give him the money that you used to buy the wrist watch? Who tell you say the guy needs a wristwatch...

You should have given him the money instead,and I know Nigerians... That "loyalist" go just pop to an Aboki and buy that N500 wristwatch and the remaining money would be used by him (loyalist) to start a living....

#My opinion.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
You deserve it, Davido.
You've worked for it!

But please use your wealth to bless others, especially the poor and vulnerable in society. For these Almighty God will reward you.

Also be mindful that these material things are perishable. Secure your soul in and with Jesus Christ, if you've not done so already.

He is Lord and Saviour
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by rellawyt(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cool
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by DankemzI(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who Davido don help
Who Wristwatch don help
Linda jnr showoff mate embarassed
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
F the watch. Nîggas need money.
Man shall live by Rolex alone.
If I was the so-called loyalist, I'll ask that ninja turtle to give me the money for the wrist watch.
Where I'm from, nobody gives a buck bout what you have on your wrist.
Buck that.
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by bdemix(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
To all the "who he don help" crews, finally DavidO don help person buy watch o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Wristwatch For His Loyalist (Photo) by IamNotJustOk(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
loyalty. hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) / Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes / Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.