Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (35228 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by hadexdemo: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aunty stop pretending u also want ur boss

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

wetin u won make I type?undecided

ok put your self in her office sorry her shoes

what will you do
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by macho44(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

Tell him if he is serious with you he should come and meet your pastor or your mum. Else he will have sex with you and dump you as a side check..... If you don't do this then it shows what kind of Lady you are. Be real o.... Men are crafty when it comes to sex
Women nko ? are they not more craftier when it comes to collecting money from different men?
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by whalexyy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
airex:
U are a cow. A big fat one. Read my view over and over again and if u can't understand it ask d closest person to u to throw more light. Be it for counselling or prayers! What I'm trying to tell u is that taking a guy to pastors or parents doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship to lead to marriage. Some guys can go that far to buy d girl's trust, get what they want and dump the he'll outta the girl. Understand what I'm trying to say here and ull see that ure the myopic one here. Senseless fooool.
dat u are a cow woz enuf to burst me to unending lafta
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by airex(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
whalexyy:
dat u are a cow woz enuf to burst me to unending lafta
D guy misbehaved now.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by onunwa21(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
He's cute nd handsome.....hmmmmm babe u don chop am already....wot advice do you want again?
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by uchwar1: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op, na u wan f**K ur boss. Just tell us u want to stop him from....
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by richard870(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
Barely a month i got employed in a Microfinance bank for my SIWES, and my boss seriously wants a relationship with me!. Though, he's cute and handsome, but i can't just imagine dating someone working in d same organisation with me, not to talk of my boss. I av turned him down severally, but he has refused to take MY NO for an answer. ...what do i do to wave him aside and it wouldn't affect my job? I seriously need ur suggestions pls
Pls be sincere to yourself. Do you like him? YES or NO?

Thats all!
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by alex2wins: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

Tell him if he is serious with you he should come and meet your pastor or your mum. Else he will have sex with you and dump you as a side check..... If you don't do this then it shows what kind of Lady you are. Be real o.... Men are crafty when it comes to sex
. So meeting her mum or her pastor is a ticket to marriage? Datz a ticket to free sex my dear. She should just handle d man in a more diplomatic way. Is d man married or not?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by marlockj: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
Barely a month i got employed in a Microfinance bank for my SIWES, and my boss seriously wants a relationship with me!. Though, he's cute and handsome, but i can't just imagine dating someone working in d same organisation with me, not to talk of my boss. I av turned him down severally, but he has refused to take MY NO for an answer. ...what do i do to wave him aside and it wouldn't affect my job? I seriously need ur suggestions pls

Girls!!!!hmmmmm

Show him d road to your father then you will see him run for his dear life...

He will tell u to date 1st Atleast get to knw u...once you let this that's d end of the beginning....
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by olokpa11(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
YOU ARE DOING YOUR IT!!!!! Not an employee for christ SAKES. Problem with ur IT students is how u dress to the office. Majority of them in my company here is lagos are been used and discarded like tissue papers. I work in an O&G company, trust me u won't even want to see what I see daily. The op is already into the guy, so I won't waste my breath on her at all. Cos am 100% sure u are dating someone. And I believe ur so called cute and handsome boss is married. Seriously NIGERIAN women these days DISGUSTS ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by babamadiba(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

then u no sabi men. Man go still meet ur pastor, parents, chop finish n vanish. Nothing go happen.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by belatoxx: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
You just be ashawo nothing more.....at Op never in your life waste my data with this jagajaga news again since he handsome go and open your f..4cking yansh for him, olosho oshi angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by sleekch1c(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aviero:
Description suits everything, including your pic.

It's funny you're seeing things the wrong way. You think it's just sex, right? Well, that's how ladies like you lose on what God has prepared for you, even after trying to put you in a win-win situation.

I also wonder why you had to bring a private issue to a public forum.

Don't bother coming around again. You're fired from here. We'll no longer accept you.

If you are the boss in question, then a big shame to you. There has to be a law put in place to keep perverts like you in check. You are harassing a girl sexually and you have the impetus to come here to threaten her. You really don't deserve that your position and I hope your company realizes that error soon and replaces you!
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Honestly1: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Aviero: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
sleekch1c:

If you are the boss in question, then a big shame to you. There has to be a law put in place to keep perverts like you in check. You are harassing a girl sexually and you have the impetus to come here to threaten her. You really don't deserve that your position and I hope your company realizes that error soon and replaces you!
No! I want you to come and replace me. tongue
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Assonite(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't understand all these folks saying "Tell him to go and meet your pastor or parents". Since when did they implement it in Nigerian constitution that a guy will first meet a girl's parents before starting a relationship in this jet age?. Let's call a spade a spade and not in farming implement. They are both adults. If the OP likes the guy then I don't think anything else matter.
#Abi'bee'kor#?
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Raalsalghul: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
belatoxx:
You just be ashawo nothing more.....at Op never in your life waste my data with this jagajaga news again since he handsome go and open your f..4cking yansh for him, olosho oshi angry angry angry angry angry angry
Ah ah, bros! That's too harsh now.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
see ur laps, how he no go wan fu.. .ck u, me too I feel like fu.... Cking the day light out of u.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Jtmanager(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
airex:
U are a cow. A big fat one. Read my view over and over again and if u can't understand it ask d closest person to u to throw more light. Be it for counselling or prayers! What I'm trying to tell u is that taking a guy to pastors or parents doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship to lead to marriage. Some guys can go that far to buy d girl's trust, get what they want and dump the he'll outta the girl. Understand what I'm trying to say here and ull see that ure the myopic one here. Senseless fooool.

Oga keep quiet
Nd learn how to express ur self properly
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by lailo: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
E wan chop u ni beware
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lero15:
grin

grin cheesy
Crazy as charged
baba those office babes need to repent . na dem dey cause oga eyes to chook na
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by ritzybaby(f): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:
i am the boss
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkychic:

what descrption?....lol, abeg no fire me oo. I only wanted a suggestion(s) from those dat has experienced such
yinmu# huh u too na come and do jare. U are just pulling our legs here. If u can give me that laps for just a nite I will pay u 50k.what do u think? #moneynobeproblem.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by edorhe14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

So its when she does this that he will not use and Dump her
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Goldencollins: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

You are very stupid for thinking u re doing a Man a huge favor by giving him sex.
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by COLDMIND(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some people Don begin fry akara ontop another person puff puff for this matter.
Haba
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Invite a cuter dude to your work place and introduce him as your boyfriend to your boss. He just wants to take advantage of you, he sees you as a food on his lower chain.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by laraakin: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

I didn't say I was. Your response shows you have no better answer.
Wow, tripplephi...your problem is understanding. U jst wnt to quarrell...
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by airex(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jtmanager:

Oga keep quiet
Nd learn how to express ur self properly
Learn how to comprehend properly. Matter fact I didn't talk, so how will I keep quiet when I haven't talked?
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by Adeevah(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op...do the needful...just enjoy your 6month sex siwes days with him...other siwes student will be on his bed soon
Re: My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date by laraakin: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
dancok:
see ur laps, how he no go wan fu.. .ck u, me too I feel like fu.... Cking the day light out of u.
CREEP!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics / Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.