Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. (1044 Views)

Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by AwakeCompa3ots: 1:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello Compatriots.

You may have not heard about this things in the news but please read and digest. But I came across this in my careful study.

The Growth of Nigeria's Wealth.

"The Abacha administration became the first to record unprecedented economic achievements, as he oversaw an increase in the country's foreign exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to $9.6 billion by the middle of 1997, reduced the external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to $27 billion by 1997, brought all the controversial privatization programs of the Babangida administration to halt, reduced an inflation rate of 54% inherited from Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida to 8.5% between 1993 and 1998, all while the nation's primary commodity, oil was at an average of $15 per barrel"

Guys lets Analyse! It Seems improbable.

Source: Wiki/Sani_Abacha

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by kilokeys(m): 2:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Cos he killed and assassinated many enemies of the state.

I prefer ABACHA to OBASAYARANATHARI

I wish OBJ died in prison.. We would never have had the sick yaradua that would give Jonathan the impetus to bring about the comeback of Broomhari.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by KevinKupr8(m): 2:09am On Feb 25, 2016
WOW!!! That came from a deep place...

More comments.

Thanks......
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by Standing5(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2016
That's one man who monopolised corruption to help reduce corruption.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by KevinKupr8(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2016
Another comment....

Hmm

Keep it Coming guys.
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by kilokeys(m): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Standing5:
That's one man who monopolised corruption to help reduce corruption.

As in ehn.. Collect two bottles of absolut vodka there.

While Jonathan and IBB were about... Chop make i chop.

Buhari Na im I no understand.. He is busy gathering the food.. I hope we go sabi how Im wan share am.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by Pidggin(f): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2016
I find the increase in our foreign reserves during his tenure as stated by the article interesting. We all know what he did with it afterwards don't we.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by AwakeCompa3ots: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
I find the increase in our foreign reserves during his tenure as stated by the article interesting. We all know what he did with it afterwards don't we.

@Ms_Pidggin

Please Share... Information is key.

Thanks
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by olu77(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:

He did justice to it. You are right.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by AwakeCompa3ots: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2016
olu77:

He did justice to it. You are right.

Thanks for the Info.
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by ORACLE1975(m): 3:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Still sleeping
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by anonimi: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Abacha was doing chop & clean mouth while "fighting" corruption of OTHERS just like his former senior who became his employee and now is our current president.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by mallamseifaldin(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Abacha was the best president Nigeria had.
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by AwakeCompa3ots: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Many Thanks for sharing your view.
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by AwakeCompa3ots: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Statisticians!!!

Where Thou Art?

Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by Anticabal: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Abacha the nemesis of yoruba people, whom they now praise because Buhari say "Abacha was not kworrupt."
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by KevinKupr8(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:
Abacha the nemesis of yoruba people, whom they now praise because Buhari say "Abacha was not kworrupt."

Really, You think this of the Yorubas'

Enlighten us....

We want to hear..
Re: Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha. by KevinKupr8(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Tell us more, Perhaps if you've had a Personal Encounter...

Waiting..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: N5.6bn Fraud: Prosecute Ex-gov Orji Kalu, Supreme Court Orders EFCC / Caption This Amaechi's Photo? / 'I Regret Making Many Unforced Errors On Nigeria'- British Pm,cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.