Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car (43732 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Do I Need To Pay Custom Duty If I Buy Innoson Car? / Check Out Innoson's Proposed Model Look For G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by ibadanfinest(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2016
We shall get there someday, bros abeg patronize innoson o
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Blackkie: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2016
One step at a time.

Innoson is coming with his own edge.
Although the patronage he has today never came via adverts, he needs it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Redoil: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
MhizEndy:
you again
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
What I'd like to know is if their vehicles meet up to the safety standards of cars globally and how does it handle
Those for me are very important cos I wont buy a car just because its made in Nigeria alone
I wish they would change the logo
your reasons why they should change the logo?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by blackpanda: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Until the cost of an innoson automobile is cheaper than a toyota tokunbo of the same grade, they wont make much difference in terms of sales

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by AfroKnight: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria sef...We shud really patronize this man business and improve our car production...China grew fast coz of how they banned and patronize their own stuff and even help to build a strong currency...Our hatred fr igbo progress and Aba made mentality wil nt help this zoo of a countrt called Nigeria...

cheesy You must really think yourself so important to believe anyone has time to hate on Igbos. That's Victim mentality at it's peak. No one can forget in a hurry the reputation that Aba has garnered concerning fashion items especially. Is this the fault of any other except the manufacturers who uphold poor quality as a business strategy?

IVM vehicles are still young in the market. They can hardly compete with the older established brands. It is simple logic. I'd rather keep buying those strong and tested brands with proven functional after sales service than a nascent (risky) innoson. This has nothing to do with tribe.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by overboard(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2016
wisemany2k:

shocked RIP Mazi English Language (1904 - 2016) cry cry cry

Kai, you are wicked, LoL!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by revolt(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
What I'd like to know is if their vehicles meet up to the safety standards of cars globally and how does it handle
Those for me are very important cos I wont buy a car just because its made in Nigeria alone
I wish they would change the logo
oga plsssssss. Its the logo i love sooooo much sef
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by iswallker(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
echelons:

I believe it will be worth every kobo spent on it. This should be my first in many brand new car and buying local it is.
Lalasticlala has even bought one for his babe.

how much did innocent pay you..

you are just making statements without telling us why...are you buying local because its your first brand new car or because you have features that attract you to the brand....pls try give us reasons and make some comparison.....
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by miqos02(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria sef...We shud really patronize this man business and improve our car production...China grew fast coz of how they banned and patronize their own stuff and even help to build a strong currency...Our hatred fr igbo progress and Aba made mentality wil nt help this zoo of a countrt called Nigeria...
are u different? you are a pot calling the kettle black, calling ur country a zoo is bad

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by tellwisdom: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Op, are you the one wearing over sized trouser at the first picture??...Are you local?.. Do you want to wear it till 2020?? sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
dammytosh:
The car looks like Matrix. I am proud.

I love Innoson but I am sorry I cant do Innoson for now until there is warranty on Airbags. Same thing applies for Kia and Hyundai.

Saw one Hyundai Accident and the airbag did not engage at all.

I wont be deceived by one senator who snapped with one leg in Innoson car and upload on facebook. Meanwhile the actual convoy is full of Benz and Land Cruiser SUVs

Hyundai and KIA? You got to be kidding bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by viklucci: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2016
thanks man for the observation and for even sharing it here. #GodblessNigeria#
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by apholaryn: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
I knw a goat like this one is lurking around somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by JuanDeDios: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2016
AreaFada2:
We have said this years ago already.
Innoson cannot rely on government patronage.

Do serious marketing and provide good after-sale service. Plus affordable $6000 to $10,000 cars. It will be hot cake.

This is the right time. There is more consciousness now that we need to buy 9ja and create local jobs.

But I suspect that Innoson may not have the capacitye yet to produce enough cars should demand surge.
Maybe they are taking it step by step.
Your observations are right but too much step by step won't do. Mr Chukwuma needs to forget the one-man show and either bring in partners or go plc to raise cash. Then he can run a serious autobiz and compete. Forget Murray-Bruce's silly campaign. You need to get your basics right.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by engrshakespeare: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Nigerians you guys are terrible. You are the most complex beings on the planet, so hard to satisfy.

Do you think an organization who thought of the idea of producing these fabulous vehicles here dont know about marketing?

My point is your bringing the ostentatious value/ packaging of Innoson down before public glare. If you are smart op u will write to them in private(that is on the assumption that they dont know about showroom display as u think). Why bring it here for us to see? Is it so that some people who like ostentatious goods and effizy will say "ahh IMV is crap they dont have showroom. I am going to Toyota to buy"...?

Who knows whether they are working on their showrooms and before A,B and C who havent visited them yet get to find out they would have finished. But here is an over sabi op who thinks he is more exposed opening their 'yansh' unneccesarily.

I am sure thats the impression you want to create otherwise this is suppose to be u and innosons discuss and not our business

I hope you are not under any illusion that you just made sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by bayulll01(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2016
echelons:
I wanted to buy a compact car of recent and I set my mind on Ford Focus or Honda Civic till of recent when I saw managed, but YES Innoson can do better.

Bro I av said it countless number of time,innosen is not serious,he's not ready for business,typical africa man with no vision,no Ideology,the whole marketing team should be fired Asap,they are not only incompetent,they are silly,give me innosen to market for a year and watch the transformations of his brands,no be joke

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by otokx(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Innoson should approach the capital markets for funds then expand their business thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by dammytosh: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Hyundai and KIA? You got to be kidding bro

I am not kidding. One Hyundai had accident recently and the airbag did not engage.

I will look for the source of the news.

Also, it is a matter of taste too, i have left hyundai and Kia behind in my fleets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2016
The company needs serious advertisement and change its logo, the showroom is a big insult to the brand.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by weezii(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Their showroom here in nnewi is far better and standard than what you've just shown us.

Only that the cars are dusty.

Dont know if they've been washed now sha not been there recently. The showroom I mean

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by InvertedHammer: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
/
Innoson needs to go public.

/

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by menacetosociety: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
U guys are unbelievable!damn it!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by AreaFada2: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Your observations are right but too much step by step won't do. Mr Chukwuma needs to forget the one-man show and either bring in partners or go plc to raise cash. Then he can run a serious autobiz and compete. Forget Murray-Bruce's silly campaign. You need to get your basics right.

Correct. He doesn't just need cash ($billions) but expertise in running car manufacturing.

But we all know it has been a labour of love for Dr Chukwuma. He needs to think big now.

Like by 2025, a third of all new cars registered in 9ja should be Innoson.

Family cars, 4x4 and buses for transport will be the real deal.

He can retain at least 51% of the shares and control the boardroom.

Partner with a solid bank to provide car financing options for young upwardly mobile/middle class.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Very cheap looking pieces of plastic, i d rather buy my toks than this expensive rubbish. It definitely will have a short shelf life.

No wonder innosons boss prefers landrover discovery, He doesnt believe in his companies product.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2016
dammytosh:

I am not kidding. One Hyundai had accident recently and the airbag did not engage.

I will look for the source of the news.

Also, it is a matter of taste too, i have left hyundai and ji behind in my fleets.

Waiting for the links. However, my Hyundai Santa Fe is so ducking reliable that I feel in love with it far above others.
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by menacetosociety: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2016
kaeforum:
Very cheap looking pieces of plastic, i d rather buy my toks than this expensive rubbish. It definitely will have a short shelf life.

No wonder innosons boss prefers landrover discovery, He doesnt believe in his companies product.
Stop just stop undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, are you the one wearing over sized trouser at the first picture??...Are you local?.. Do you want to wear it till 2020?? sad
embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by AGB7(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Nigerians you guys are terrible. You are the most complex beings on the planet, so hard to satisfy.

Do you think an organization who thought of the idea of producing these fabulous vehicles here dont know about marketing?

My point is your bringing the ostentatious value/ packaging of Innoson down before public glare. If you are smart op u will write to them in private(that is on the assumption that they dont know about showroom display as u think). Why bring it here for us to see? Is it so that some people who like ostentatious goods and effizy will say "ahh IMV is crap they dont have showroom. I am going to Toyota to buy"...?

Who knows whether they are working on their showrooms and before A,B and C who havent visited them yet get to find out they would have finished. But here is an over sabi op who thinks he is more exposed opening their 'yansh' unneccesarily.

I am sure thats the impression you want to create otherwise this is suppose to be u and innosons discuss and not our business
Great comment! This is what one calls constructive criticism. OP, take heed. Do Nigerians the favour of writing to Innoson about this. Who knows, you may receive some form of employment for your uncommon patriotism.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by dammytosh: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Waiting for the links. However, my Hyundai Santa Fe is so ducking reliable that I feel in love with it far above others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/photos-man-crashes-his-car-into-pole.html

Check that link and the comment on instagram on that page.

That is just one of many.

Santa Fe is a very strong ride. I love it too but gat a crazy monster machine instead.
Re: My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car by Jacko01: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Buy innoson ppl go look u well well fo road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peugeot 406: How Reliable? / The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon / Ferrari Threatens To Sue Philipp Plein For Advertising His Shoes On His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.