Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians (998 Views)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Waiting for The change APC promised nigerians

Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by HungerBAD: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2016
The Change came while he was busy sleeping.

Is he like sleeping Beauty that refuses to wake up?the change has been happening in Nigeria for months now. Somebody wake this guy up, so he does not sleep until 2019.

Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by mrphysics(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2016
He will never even know that the Change is here.
paid Wailers
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by bewla(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2016
tell the wailers there is a new sheriff in town
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by olaideeeedris(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Keep waiting for Godot o...

Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2016
bewla:
tell the wailers there is a new sheriff in town
sheriff of hunger and darkness?how is a bag of pure water in your street now?blind dog leading blind goats

Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by bewla(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
eduwando:
sheriff of hunger and darkness?how is a bag of pure water in your street now?blind dog leading blind goats
same 5 naira stop crying otunba waillers
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by Tunami(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
look @ how the guy is sleeping? Because he has waited for the change without nothing to show for it, so he decided to sleep maybe the change can come in his dream.

Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by naijaboy756: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
bewla:
same 5 naira stop crying otunba waillers
where has your conscience gone to? Who has murdered your sense of real reasoning?
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
If am him, I will continue sleeping. Cos he might wake up to see the worse situation.
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by chriskosherbal(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well let's all make the nation improve.
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by bewla(m): 4:21am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
where has your conscience gone to? Who has murdered your sense of real reasoning?
U don't have to cry this loud for us to no u belong to the past let the president do what he has to do I bet u if u are married and u are bless with twins that no how to cry at mid night u always have a second thought before commenting on any topic. can ur manager u ward not to talk of state. this thing no be moi moi o. u have to get many things in place consider many option before u move a head
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by bewla(m): 4:28am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
walahi if u get to manager people u no that human being are the most difficult to please I still maintain pure water is sold in my area 5 naira oke ira and ifako iju only does that hawk sell for 10naira do to change and ice block that name long time thing
Re: Waiting For The Change APC Promised Nigerians by naijaboy756: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2016
bewla:
walahi if u get to manager people u no that human being are the most difficult to please I still maintain pure water is sold in my area 5 naira oke ira and ifako iju only does that hawk sell for 10naira do to change and ice block that name long time thing
I have been trying to understand what you are saying . I have been doing this since last night. Now I ask...YOU SAY?

Election Petitions: Supreme Court Criticises INEC For Partisan Role / Doyin Okupe Attacks Sahara Reporters Over Mansion / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa SMART Environment In Action