Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Transcorp Recruiting Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcorp Recruiting Now (8107 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting Now!!! / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcorp Recruiting Now by onikunkewu(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2006
Helloooo friends,Its my pleasure bringing to your notice that the TRANSNATIONAL  CORPORATION (TRANSCORP) formally known as NITEL is now recruiting new staff.Dont be left out in this epoch,for it might be your chance to secure a good job.so keep applying and dont relent in your efforts,cos the difference between success and failure is determination.SEE YOU UP THERE.  Just visit (transcorpnigeria.com)  and go straight to the careers. No need of www.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by principles: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2006
that vision and mission (na Wa)
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by sandy4real(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
pls do you know how to answer it.tell me pls
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by shegewumi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2006
I've tried the website but not accessible.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by onikunkewu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2006
Hi,shegewum try follow the instructions i gave above.people have been applying since and all sucessful. ok
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by elaiye(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2006
Thanks man, u're great.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by Agherese(f): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
Thank you very much. But which one is (Vision and Mission)
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by Aneef(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2006
Check the homepage to get the vision and mission of the organisation and thro it u can formulate your statement in line with ur own objectives.good luck to all smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by nellycobs: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2006
Abeg, beyond those management jobs listed in their website, are they no vacancies in the engineering section or projects?
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by hollu: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2006
thanks man.
God bless
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by onikunkewu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hi, nellycobs, if there is any vacancy on engineering we will get you informed ok.everything will be allright.stay cool
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by femi1886(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2006
i need help with transcorps site.I have filled the form so many times but anytime i click on submit gives me cannot find page.any special method i should know about?

you guys are great.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by lovestinks(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2006
principles:

that vision and mission (na Wa)
sandy4real:

please do you know how to answer it.tell me please

no offence guys but i just think if you having problem answering that question as a graduate, then theres a bigger problem OH.cos its just a simple common sense question.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by onikunkewu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hi femi,i think the problem is from the system(computer) you are using,just try visit other cafe and fill the form ok.thousands of people have applied and all successful.stay cool.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by witeboy: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2007
wats up nairalanders, just joined. is transcorp actually recruiting. cool
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by nnekaregy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2007
i tried to fill the form but it was written there that there are no vacancies. did i visit the wrong cite. help me
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by sojay(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2007
lovestinks:

no offence guys but i just think if you having problem answering that question as a graduate, then theres a bigger problem OH.because its just a simple common sense question.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pardon me.Is there anything like a COMMON sense? Pot calling kettle black,I stand to be corrected,though. cool
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by khris(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
Guys Guys Guys!Please lets look at the date the first person posted the transcorp job. We should try and keep our selves up to date about the happenings in the country.Theres no recruitment going on in Transcorp,none that i know of,maybe later but not at the moment.
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by EstyE(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
Please I am trying to fill transcorp form, but the job title is highlighted say no position available.
Please what do i do?
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by 0nuel: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
please what is the full webpage for transcorp , i've been trying to open but not going through. someone pls help wink
Re: Transcorp Recruiting Now by odada(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
cant y'all just read the bloody date before you post all these "se se de NL sef" angry

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp / Resource Intermediaries Interview Invite / Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.