Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador (36377 Views)

Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
interesting
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by hrworld: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.

You are very wrong. If you were a woman u can turn yourself to dog and beside she was not looking for fame, fame came knocking on her door and as a result she never require to useless herself before men.

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2016
All these people dey pay am money so??...Abi dem just dey use A.C and car dey deceive am? sad
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Holyman3(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
when are they putting her face in 2000 naira note ?

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by fortunechy(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
her hubby shld go n remarry cuz as for nw he's single........shekinah!!!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by FRANKOXY(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2016
NNE e golibe cheesy
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Olushauneddy(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2016
No wonder a bread-seller was picked...(Shirley's Bakery).
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.
Pervert!! God will deliver you from this misguided life..
Ur life na "try & error"
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by obidevine(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
OlaJummy, keep on keeping on
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by henrysam(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2016
gunuvi:
Again and again. Hope they also tell her that fame has its own challenges. It may gradually be making her loose her husband unknowingly. I wish her the best.
Most women do not care about family and husband again when their career is on the rise
It's only men that looks back

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by gbolexan(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Seun wetin you too dey look? C'mon we need face of nairaland ooo.... tongue tongue grin
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Godsate: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Congrat. I rejoice with you.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by laserjet: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
This is spiritual. It's more than the eyes can comprehend!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by porshuch: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
meaning? Must every success made by a woman be attributed to sleeping around? Grow up man and get a brain.

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by omojeesu(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Good for her! I'm happy for her.
I hope though that she won't be exploited.
She's suddenly found herself famous considering her educational level.
May God help her manage the fame, the money and her marriage.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by blackpanda: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Lucky girl! smiley
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by bolt000(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2016
When did her english become this fluent.. Isnt she the one updating her instagram? undecided
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by omojeesu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Make them pay her well o!
This is no Agege bread now!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by basty: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
A PRAYER TO GOD

If Olajumoke Orisaguna story can change for the best within a month, Father Lord,
let my story change before the end of this month in Jesus name.

Angels of the living God, arise and connect with people that matter in this Land in Jesus name.

Promotion that is beyond my reasoning, locate me now in Jesus name
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by kingfad84: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
JOIN THE GROWING ONLINE BUSINESS COMMUNITY!!

visit http://sucheus.com/
Everyone has something to sell..
Sign in and post your company profile, to get more clients from our over 1 million daily online website visitors in Nigeria, looking for your services. We also do free online PR for your company through our ever expanding social media platforms. in addition to other explosive strategies coming up. Put your trust in us and watch us grow your business.

Sign in and post your cv to get more job interviews from potential employers signed up to our website.

Sign in and post your classified Ad for sale, and get more potential buyers from our over 1 million daily online website visitors in Nigeria.

For more information contact info@sucheus.com or visit www.sucheus.com
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by 2baga(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
very soon alomo go make her brand ambassador, rubbish!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by uzolexis(f): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
fortunechy:
her hubby shld go n remarry cuz as for nw he's single........shekinah!!!

and how is he single Why are men like you scared of successful women So you mean a woman can't be successful and happily married or what

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by sinola(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist:
Bread Seller Model, Super Mama , Faithful Wife and Above all God Blessed Olajumoke Orisaguna is the New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery and their Brand Ambassador , looking amazing in her new Photos , see poster below.

''God has done it again. You're looking at the latest ambassador for Shirley's bakery in Abuja. Thank you soo much Shirleys bakery #dreamsdocometrue #fewstar @fewmodels @thisdaystyle. Abuja here I come"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCKq3xCrDDr/?taken-by=olajumoke__o

The next thing you will hear is that she is divorcoing her husband.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by amtaken(f): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
You must be very rich.

HungerBAD:
Nice.

I will be selfish to tell God to pick my call, since my call has been picked up a long time ago. So, my prayers is that God opens the doors of those that wants their doors open like this woman.

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by morganacanta: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
She is ugly and can't seem to get it right .Not a model in my opinion .
Thunder strike anyone that quotes me .
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by eddymandy94(f): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist:
Bread Seller Model, Super Mama , Faithful Wife and Above all God Blessed Olajumoke Orisaguna is the New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery and their Brand Ambassador , looking amazing in her new Photos , see poster below.

''God has done it again. You're looking at the latest ambassador for Shirley's bakery in Abuja. Thank you soo much Shirleys bakery #dreamsdocometrue #fewstar @fewmodels @thisdaystyle. Abuja here I come"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCKq3xCrDDr/?taken-by=olajumoke__o
Nigerians ehn,TY bellow weybring her to limelight I no hear anyfin abt her again o...happy for her though
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by thefakestan: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Itss Jumouke 2 - Ben Bruce 0

ThefakeStan
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by modelboy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
you think all men are hungry animals like you?
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
toposi4naija:
Ty bello should just come out and say........"she didn't bump into my photoshoot....the truth is....I saw her hawking bread.....but I saw that she will turn to be a good modelist".......simple!!!!......rather than deceiving us

And what will that change?

See beef!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HitlerGaddafi: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
porshuch:
meaning? Must every success made by a woman be attributed to sleeping around? Grow up man and get a brain.
You must be very stupíd for this statement of yours.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HitlerGaddafi: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
OrangeDream:
Pervert!! God will deliver you from this misguided life..
Ur life na "try & error"
Go tell your wretched mother that one.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by porshuch: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

You must be very stupíd for this statement of yours.
OLD FOOL!

Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl"