Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador (36374 Views)

Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by chemistry101: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
When God pick ur call people we say all sorts...a typical example is "U"
HitlerGaddafi:
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by olamds(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am Happy For Her..........(((SOLAMDS)))
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Danny112: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
fowl!!!!!! the biggest disillusion man ever had is mistaken money/fame 4 success......she may b famous just d way she's portrayed to be . buhh all dix workaday cottages never reflects her to be succesfull.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Danny112: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
tho!!!...ahm happy for Her sha
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by baysol: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!!This babe don hammer!!endorsement left and right..like play like play,she'l be earning more than her helpers soonest.lovely!*mercifulGod*

I hope say she done procure herself a manager before den cheat am out of her millions. opportunity they say come only once.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Abukc(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Verysoon BUHARI go invite her for dinner
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Go tell your wretched mother that one.
Your own poor wretched miserable god-forsaken mother gave birth to the word "FRUSTRATION AND POVERTY" Go and show her this post and tell her that i said so.. ediot!!!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by godchildjayboy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olajumoke you have pay the price of your sacrifices, so enjoy your fame.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HiDee2(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I will be selfish to tell God to pick my call, since my call has been picked up a long time ago. So, my prayers is that God opens the doors of those that wants their doors opened like this woman.

That's a warped assumption. Why do you think ladies (not least Jumoke) must sleep around to make it to the top?
Change that thinking, abeg.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by gfullmoon(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fame has a prize but no matter the price it's better than poverty. Olajumoke please take note that more richer men will try all they can to get on your Down Low. It's ego thing, some men are funny, their stock in trade are getting laid female celebrities with irresistible cash/gift offers. And brag same to their Billionaires friends who will also wants to "register ". The more they "register " or fail to "register"the more they malign you before the public. As for your husband tolerating funny calls and outings are the realities he should accepts. Good luck.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by goldbim(f): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
baysol:

I hope say she done procure herself a manager before den cheat am out of her millions. opportunity they say come only once.
I tell u..hope we wnt get to hear news that they want 70% share..cos people likes feeding fat on another person's labour ehnn.especially in this part of the world.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by dungburu: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
There is a set time for everything. Your Set time is on the way when you shall be announced.

For David to be announced, it took Samuel to anoint him.

For Jesus Christ to be announced, it took John the Baptist to anoint him.

For Olajumoke to be announced, it took TY Bello to anoint her.

I pray, for as many that will qlick " like ", your helper shall locate u and u shall be announced before the end of the fist quarter of this year.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Felix799(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good for her. Mine on the way.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Henycymama(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
u rock gal love her charisma!
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I will be selfish to tell God to pick my call, since my call has been picked up a long time ago. So, my prayers is that God opens the doors of those that wants their doors opened like this woman.

amen bro
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HitlerGaddafi: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
OrangeDream:
Your own poor wretched miserable god-forsaken mother gave birth to the word "FRUSTRATION AND POVERTY" Go and show her this post and tell her that i said so.. ediot!!!
E don pain am grin.. Have you forgotten I ffucked your mother's slack p∪ssy to give birth to you ? you this useless boy so you can talk to me like this?
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

E don pain am grin.. Have you forgotten I ffucked your mother's slack p∪ssy to give birth to you ? you this useless boy so you can talk to me like this?
Ask your olosho mother how she gave birth to u under mainland bridge.. #500 was what brought a liability like you to dis world
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HitlerGaddafi: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
OrangeDream:
Ask your olosho mother how she gave birth to u under mainland bridge.. #500 was what brought a liability like you to dis world
well i fucckked yours for just 200 naira grin
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by adewalesamuel(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dunno why I still don't believe this story ehn
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by kingsfield(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.
That comment z for ur 6sters (dats if u hv one).
Dat ur sister(s) had sex b4 sumtin gud could come to dem doesn't mean someone else will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter,Paul & Jude Okoye Go On Sunday Grooving To Cement Their Reunion(photo) / Rita Edochie Fights Trolls Over Her Makeup / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.