Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her (831 Views)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her by PenAStory: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/25/advice-me-i-am-in-a-long-distance-relationship-and-unhappy-but-i-love-her/

For 9 months I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend whom I met in Lagos during my internship and we started dating sometime last year. After my internship I went back to school to finish up, now she is back in Lagos. Before I was leaving Lagos we had a heart to conversation that “was she going be comfortable without me when I leave ?” She told me she would so I left, few months later we started having issues from one story to another.

One of the main issues we had was the fact that both of us started feeling unsecured especially her. Now at this point in my life I don’t need something to bother me emotionally. She stopped being who she used to be, now I want to break up with her but at the same time I love her so much but I feel breaking up will help me because it’s pretty much intense at this stage. I have lacked focus all because of a relationship and I have not been happy and am as faithful as I can be despite the fact we are miles away.

So should I break up with her or stay? Because it hasn’t been easy for the past four months and am tired. Please I need your candid advice.

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her by adult91: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Telltale Thursday Abi......... kukuma bring ur story on April fool's day and seek advice. Or better still venture into writing. Everybody likes relationship stories yet fornication, adultery and divorce are still on d rise. Love ur neighbor as urself

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her by funlord(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2016
angry
PenAStory:
http://penastory.com/2016/02/25/advice-me-i-am-in-a-long-distance-relationship-and-unhappy-but-i-love-her/

For 9 months I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend whom I met in Lagos during my internship and we started dating sometime last year. After my internship I went back to school to finish up, now she is back in Lagos. Before I was leaving Lagos we had a heart to conversation that “was she going be comfortable without me when I leave ?” She told me she would so I left, few months later we started having issues from one story to another.

One of the main issues we had was the fact that both of us started feeling unsecured especially her. Now at this point in my life I don’t need something to bother me emotionally. She stopped being who she used to be, now I want to break up with her but at the same time I love her so much but I feel breaking up will help me because it’s pretty much intense at this stage. I have lacked focus all because of a relationship and I have not been happy and am as faithful as I can be despite the fact we are miles away.

So should I break up with her or stay? Because it hasn’t been easy for the past four months and am tired. Please I need your candid advice.

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Hunger never slap dis 1 well well yet! That's why you still get time to dey write "labe orun tales"!
Re: Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
cry dont break up talk to her please

Dont just throw away d love like dat

cry make it work
Re: Advice Me: I Am In A Long Distance Relationship And Unhappy But I Love Her by Herzeez18(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
If you truly care yu can countinue moving on with her nw

(1) (Reply)

Am Addicted To smoking Weed, I Need Help! / Vote Refiner! Vote Beauty / Kissing And Mouthaction Are Equivalent To Unprotected Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.