Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) (26957 Views)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Paulfroshman: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Omotola Jalade Shares Dance Video And Pictures Of Her Son Graduation Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdRYruPj7Xk

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Paulfroshman: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
More pictures

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Did I make FTC?
And where are you guys graduating to? How far #EkitiElectionPeople?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by hidhrhis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
OparindeOlaol:
Did I make FTC?

And where are you guys graduating to?
How far #EkitiElectionPeople?
the first to comment don make u happy
big boy with small brain
congrats on ur graduation bro
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by hidhrhis(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2018
OparindeOlaol:
Did I make FTC?

And where are you guys graduating to?
How far #EkitiElectionPeople?
the first to comment don make u happy
big boy with small brain
congrats on ur graduation bro

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Spanner4(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Small woman with big God
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by momodub: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Aquariann: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
So nice of the Captain. Always available for events involving his kids and family by large.

My pops was always busy with work. Now he's retired from service and we his kids are now so busy. crycrycrycry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Pentools(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omotola is a serial feminist, most times I pity this man knowing how slavery he acts behind closed doors, omosexy as much as I know is the the husband and wife all in one, that man tagged hubby is hubby on the media but junior PA in real life, just dey shine teeth for camera whereas it's all fakery n facade.

Don't always believe what you see on social media, we are the #BrainWashedGeneration!!!

7 Likes

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations, that is a milestone.
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Gurusboi: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
happy graduation
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by missterious(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chrisland with their crazy school fees

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Vmaqween(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
That's wonderful
congrats Boy
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by zicoraads: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Chrisland Schools. Good school.

He looks finer than all the ones I've seen so far. Last borns and their fineness.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Benblaq(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Everytime it's only this woman on the news with her sons.
Her hubby nko?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Croatia will beat France today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Alejoc(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to the family!
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by lielbree: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pentools:
Omotola is a serial feminist, most times I pity this man knowing how slavery he acts behind closed doors, omosexy as much as I know is the the husband and wife all in one, that man tagged hubby is hubby on the media but junior PA in real life, just dey shine teeth for camera whereas it's all fakery n facade.

Don't always believe what you see on social media, we are the #BrainWashedGeneration!!!
Shut your ignorant hating aśs up!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Premiumwriter: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
hgjdds:
so you want us to go and watch nudes on a Sunday like this

Guy your brain needs a reset

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Pentools(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
lielbree:

Shut your ignorant hating aśs up!

She ain't an obstruction of any sort to me neither am I one to her so why should I hate on her

I'm just stating the basics.
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by belonibeauty: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
For 100% wholesale makeup products for your business, contact us.
Thanks

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by lielbree: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pentools:

She ain't an obstruction of any sort to me neither am I one to her so why should I hate on her

I'm just stating the basics.
You hating because she's successful. You don't know her personal. Why would you say that about her family?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by pretty16(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chrisland, Fantastic school. I am a product of CHRISLAND. I love my school. Singing* "We are the children of CHRISLAND school, our motto is SHOW FORTH THE LIGHT. grin cheesy. Congrats to the Ekeinde's.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
My school. He has joined the chrisland alums. I hope u go out and 'show forth the light' too. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by ItzBIM(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
pretty16:
Chrisland, Fantastic school. I am a product of CHRISLAND. I love my school. Singing* "We are the children of CHRISLAND school, our motto is SHOW FORTH THE LIGHT. grin cheesy. Congrats to the Ekeinde's.

How much is the school fees
Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chrisland College alumni mark register here.
janellemonae:
My school. He has joined the chrisland alums. I hope u go out and 'show forth the light' too. kiss
What year?

pretty16 na old mama o tongue

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
zicoraads:
This Chrisland Schools. Good school.

He looks finer than all the ones I've seen so far. Last borns and their fineness.
if u see our last born u go think say nah osho baba and obj join hand do that thing... just that he was born in far away Oakland... the very day I saw him , we his elder siblings disowned him we even try to sell him off to motherless babies home, I doubt if god can create ugly people I believe every ugly people are condemn expired material and devil combined them together to form human being
... abeg don't quote me I'm inside church

1 Like

Re: Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) by pretty16(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
ItzBIM:

How much is the school fees

This your question is funny. I graduated from CHRISLAND in the 90's. Are u sure you were born by then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.