Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (29691 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by seunoni34(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lmao they had to bring GEJ stylishly into the matter
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by jerryunit48: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ah Ah!!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by freshvine(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
When a married woman begin to fight her husband and all the members of his family she better watch her character.

2 Likes

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by PeinDanzo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Guys,I still blame buhari for this beating oh
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Viktor1983(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
brainpower:
And this thread made FP. I think the founder of this Forum should do something his moderators and the materials that make FP. The FP is what actually makes or breaks the forum. Atleast 90% of us will agree that this is not how we met Nairaland.

Cc Seun....

I tire for the topic " Gej's ex-ministers " , The mod knows where he/she is driving to
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
coded01:
Imagine the kind of people ruling Nigeria can't seem to train their kids...But mismanaging Nigeria... angry
You see your brain?

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Chibokgame: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
An ex-minister's son?
Though this news does not have any link with the former president,
Some cHaNgE element with soon blame it on GEJ …
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by haconjy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
why must you include GEJ name.... stupidity!!!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by geraldhumphrey(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
SMH
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by amagabeme: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
End time beating
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by kunle75(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by patrickbon(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
foolish man
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by unite4real: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
why is GEJ be mentioned on the topic. i see no reason
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by goodgate: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
repogirl:
Na wa o.... I don't even know what to say! Gosh!

The way some people misuse their power is baffling. I just hope the woman gets justice.
Aunty, the lady was desperate to marry a Minister's son, without looking at his person,she has to live with it.

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Tfatimat21(f): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
must u include Gej's name? I tire for una o....
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by PentiumPro(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Animals

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
As far as I know a civilian seizing someone's documents is not legal so why would the police hands off over that? I smell a big fat rat!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by omonnakoda: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Vanquay:
This headline hella convincing, I thought it was like Jonathan's Daughter or Son.

Fvcking Clickbait...If This happened in Developed Climes, this Nigga would be licking his cell walls. Stvpid animal, fvck you gon let yo mama control you like that? lipsrsealed
Don't mind the low life scum,Only Jonathan's children should be allowed to do stuff like that,Animal!!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by zurine(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Grundig: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jonathan's name, somehow, had to be mentioned.

Nairaland moderators have issues
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Olasco93: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Subject/Title should Simply be ''Ex-Minister's son beat up wife, not the way you put it up there OP. That name fellowand (GEJ) and his name should be respected please...
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by nbright: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is what happens when you want to and dying to marry a RICH MAN without getting to know him first
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by brajy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
#hiss&lol RICH....RITUALIST I hope her children hasn't been ritualised
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by rusher14: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aunty Patience no join for this one o.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by sabete(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by BeauHomme: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seems GEJ is now a trending trademark. You attach the name to any product you'd love to sell on nairaland.

"GEJ's ex-minister's son"... See description
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Tpave(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
BastardOmenkata:
Why hitting a woman? All those that were in the cabinet of GEJ, the ineffectual baboon are animals. Like father like son
Na Jonathan una do like this? God is watching.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by mildflame: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anything GEJ just de SMELL...yeye de SMELL no be small
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Hiddentreasure1(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must u include GEJ? what's ur problem GEJ this GEJ dat aren't U tired of using his name uncessarily. Using his name for every bad n evil act doesn't justifies anything abeg let Him b for once tnx
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Timijo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
This op must have strong hatred towards GEJ. Is he blaming GEJ for their family crisis or why did he include his name.
Anyway, turn to your neighbour and say "neighbour, have you blame Goodluck today? "
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by basadenet: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
So any small inccident, it is Gej.....even if you mistakenly fell into a gutter, it is Gej..it is high time you leave Gej alone. He has serve this meritoriously...
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by onoja12: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
This story sounds like half truth, from what I am gathering you married a minsters son then taught you had hit the jack pot, you moved to Canada, then decided that you would play the laws against him, so you could chop his money. the guy been a smart guy deceived you back to Nigeria and returned you back to the level you came from, then you ran out here thinking you can get the public on your side. this is my fair assessment because every time I travel I always see this case and I always advice the guys to do same thing. abeg forget your story.

quotequote:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/former-ministers-son-beats-wife-locks-bathroom/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3440280_127286311124786487554539377647578n_jpeg61a46a420fc27cfcf944ef322bb4cfa4 Photo credit http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/gejs-former-ministers-son-allegedly.html?m=1

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano, Osita Chidoka & Osaleke Obaze's Throwback Photo / How Long Does It Take To Get Original Nigerian National ID Card?? / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.