Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (29692 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Onwuliri Son's Marriage Saga - In Defence Of Former Minister's Daughter In Law C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by ug0197777: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
the lady no get parents?
this is really dehumanising!!!

why na x- minister? with tom-boi son.
what goes aroun, comes around
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by gbz123: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
click below and make ur choice

[size=24pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size]
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Diademk07: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wetin I talk before?
It's a pride to beat one's wife in ibo land!
Cc: Chinua Achebe in his book 'things fall apart', not forgetting our ibo tenant too!
!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by gogochocolate: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I have known Emeka onwuiliri for years. He is not the type to beat up a woman. He graduated with a first class from engineering and immediately got job as an international staff of Schlumberger Canada. He is a very focused guy and never womanized while we were in school. I think there must be a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Jidefido(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Really what has GEJ got to do with his ministers private life? I think the headline should be reviewed. That is not nice at all to GEJ
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Photizooo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must you always gej into every mess.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by ucheicon(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emeka was the best graduating student of the whole of unn in 2004. Know him well. Cool guy. Won't believe he did this.

2 Likes

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by dinachi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Vanquay:
This headline hella convincing, I thought it was like Jonathan's Daughter or Son.

Fvcking Clickbait...If This happened in Developed Climes, this Nigga would be licking his cell walls. Stvpid animal, fvck you gon let yo mama control you like that? lipsrsealed
You are worse than a rotten stupid animal! You insult a hardworking first class graduate because a certain rotten puccy made unfounded allegations. You should be hanged together with Rev King. I know how some women become unbearable anytime they get outside Nigeria. The guy was smart enough to offload the she goat back home.

2 Likes

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by dinachi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
freshvine:
When a married woman begin to fight her husband and all the members of his family she better watch her character.
The most sensible post from any female here.

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
This woman is one of thise sponsoring media campaign against Rochas Okorocha and many of the protests against him in Owerri by a wudows association she founded alongside Emeka Ihedioha before election. God punishes people who live by evil by exposing their wickedness to the world before death.

On a side note that lady is too beautiful to enter an abusive marriage.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/onwuliri-and-the-widows-protest-in-imo/203004/
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Onyiido: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
TOEZOFFICIAL:
why d Bleep will u put GEJ's? or is it now his fault?
Op wants attention to his topic

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by dinachi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
onoja12:
This story sounds like half truth, from what I am gathering you married a minsters son then taught you had hit the jack pot, you moved to Canada, then decided that you would play the laws against him, so you could chop his money. the guy been a smart guy deceived you back to Nigeria and returned you back to the level you came from, then you ran out here thinking you can get the public on your side. this is my fair assessment because every time I travel I always see this case and I always advice the guys to do same thing. abeg forget your story.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by eminemkayc: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emeka was the best graduating student of the whole of unn in 2004. Know him well. Cool guy. Won't believe he did this.
Knew Lyrics as well, way back in 2002 in rm 401. Extremely brilliant. It goes to show that marriage is more complicated than differential equations..
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by wawaboy1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
holyFRED:
Why mention GEJ's name and not just say 'ex minister's son'?
Even my last born(6yrs) is tired of this administration sef.

Oh GEJ!
How sweet thou name art!
Even wailers and haters never forget.
It surely is crested upon their hearts.

He must mention GEJ becos if na award the ex minister win, you pple will be the ones to add GEJ ex ministier
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
wawaboy1:

He must mention GEJ becos if na award the ex minister win, you pple will be the ones to add GEJ ex ministier
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by jlinda22: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/wife-mentally-ill-ex-ministers-son-accused-beating-wife/

Nairaland, get your facts straight before you publish news. The girl was a mentally ill girl who was chased away by her family, The AMAEFULE family, Mr. Amaefule, who was a driver in IMSU, and somehow managed to present herself as a victim to the Minister's family and they accepted her as a wife only to find out she was just another street girl. See the link attached and always get both sides of the story before concluding
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by mikolo80: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
he's an animal
she's a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by pussyphilia(m): 4:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Now everybody will be blaming the guy without trying to see things from his own perspective.

Poor dude!
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by delishpot: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2016
When a man marries a bad wife Nigerians blame the wife
When a woman marries a bad husband
They still blame the wife
When the husband beats her
Some still blame the wife
When she beats him
They still blame the wife
When she goes crazy after catching him in bed with another woman
They blame the wife
When he goes crazy after catching her with another man
They blame the wife

It sure is a hard job being a wife in naija

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by bigfather(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
TOEZOFFICIAL:
why d Bleep will u put GEJ's?
or is it now his fault?

I wonder. Maybe na Gej say make d guy beat him wife !

1 Like

Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by inkz: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Am not suprised about what the mother inlaw is capable of doing she is a very mean woman I have seen her inaction in plain site.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Chynwe(f): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
This headline hella convincing, I thought it was like Jonathan's Daughter or Son.

Fvcking Clickbait...If This happened in Developed Climes, this Nigga would be licking his cell walls. Stvpid animal, fvck you gon let yo mama control you like that? lipsrsealed
and you just believed this nonsense story by this lunatic lady.the guy in question will not hurt a fly.
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by Chynwe(f): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=dinachi post=43284093]
You are worse than a rotten stupid animal! You insult a hardworking first class graduate because a certain rotten puccy made unfounded allegations. You should be hanged together with Rev King. I know how some women become unbearable anytime they get outside Nigeria. The guy was smart enough to offload the she goat back home. [/quotethe lady is a confirmed lunatic.she needs deliverance
Re: Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews by jlinda22: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/I-want-our-marriage-dissolved--Prof--Onwuliri-s-son-/

Yes...I agree...offload the SHE-GOAT back to the MAD MAN that created her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get Original Nigerian National ID Card?? / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.