Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline (1523 Views)

Mourinho Already In Talks To Join Man United / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by gaby(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2006
John Obi Mikel was left behind in London this week while Chelsea travelled to their Champions League game in Barcelona as a punishment for his lack of discipline with Jose Mourinho frustrated by his poor time-keeping and casual attitude in training. (The Times)
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by nosa101(f): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2006
lmfao
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Grizzly(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2006
Kiddy time.
He's staring at a lotta money and lotta money staring back,
He'll learn
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Radiant(f): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2006
I don't blame the poor boy. He's frustrated at Chelsea. How many times do they play him and even when they play him, how many minutes does he play? angry At this point, he's not encouraged. People have a limit to what they can take/tolerate

Even if he went to Barcelona, would they have played him? sad Jose, should Bleep off. "Casual attitude my ass" angry
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Grizzly(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2006
Radiant, now what are u saying, ?
Maybe i should just take you lightly and forget what u said.
how can u say mikey is frustrated at Chelsea, ?

Somewhere he sought heaven and earth to be in, ?
And how can u say he's not encouraged?
When mourinho gave him his first ever start at the EPL, how was he repayed,
A red card and improper conduct.?
I think he's still a kid tho, and will get on with time,
"Watch what u say,  they come back to hunt you"  cool
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by nosa101(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2006
Radiant:

I don't blame the poor boy. He's frustrated at Chelsea. How many times do they play him and even when they play him, how many minutes does he play? angry At this point, he's not encouraged. People have a limit to what they can take/tolerate

Even if he went to Barcelona, would they have played him? sad Jose, should Bleep off. "Casual attitude my ass" angry
Who begged him? SAF wanted him instead of Carrick but the asshole went to Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Gbaby: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2006
Mikel needs a better club to show case is talent, not chelsea, already saturated with established star. I think he should be loan to another club where he will b playing regularly, like portmouth, charlton, blackburn, newcastle, etc. my fear is that, his ass may stock 2 chelsea bench. i pity d boy
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Hugoboi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2006
I said it!! Mikel was just being a greedy boy by movin to Chelsea when his lil ass coulndt handle it.He needs relevance and when he cant get it by playing on the pitch,he gets it else where by being headstrong.I just hope he doesnt get thrown out pretty soon!!!
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by justkunmi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2006
i hope he gets thrown out pretty soon. i mean,,,---dont people learn?? if u want to move to club, check out those there and how it is for them. Didnt he see wat happened (is happening) to SWP? The freakin idiot was wanted at al cost by arsenal but he followed his wallet to chelsea. greedy goat. Now mikel is having problems. why wont he,?? or why shouldn't he?? . Fergie was all over this guy. it started to bother me when it got too much. it took FIFA to settle the case. he went for pay instead of play. i'm telling u he'ld av started every single match if he had gone to united. now he is crying, Hope they sell tissues at stamford, cos he'll need a lot.

NB
this post might be biased, cos i'm still angry he didnt come to united.

ONE UNITED
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Hugoboi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2006
My brother,u have every right to be mad @ him for not coming to United.I'm mad @ his sorry ass from the pro point of view.United would hav improved his game and SAF wouldnt hav signed that oaf called Carrick but like u said ,his wallet was all about Chelski.I hope he survives long enuf to go on loan to maybe treviso grin grin grin
The dude has got balls for brains.It doesnt hav to be all about the money all d time.Anyway he is Ibo isnt he??
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by justkunmi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2006
at his age, his priority should be to play, money follows. not the other way round. now i hope he's making so much money. and save a lot for his retirement cos as i'm seeing things at chelski,-------
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Radiant(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2006
justkunmi:

Hope they sell tissues at stamford, because he'll need a lot.

Damn!!! u got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by nuggard(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2006
Hugoboi:

My brother,u have every right to be mad @ him for not coming to United.I'm mad @ his sorry ass from the pro point of view.United would hav improved his game and SAF wouldnt hav signed that oaf called Carrick but like u said ,his wallet was all about Chelski.I hope he survives long enough to go on loan to maybe treviso grin grin grin
The dude has got balls for brains.It doesnt hav to be all about the money all d time.Anyway he is Ibo isnt he??

Prejudice?

Come May you may want to revise your opinion.
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by justkunmi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
Radiant:

Damn!!! u got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

is ur floor tiled??
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by PDF: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2006
He got a chance to play a training ground friendly against Crystal Palace, where Chelsea won 3 - 1 courtsey of goals from Sheva and Sahar.

But not only is Mourinho complaining, his parents are worried about his career.

I hope he turns a new leaf.
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by kitaun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
Na by force? He has his life to live naw, he can decide to toy with it or make something out of it, personally these naija boys' issues don't get me bugged cos at the end of the day, they forget how they started, become heady and dissapoint us all, Mikel is and will not be an exception.
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Mustay(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2006
've u heard d guy's apology 2 jose. he nids discipline.
i'm sure even fergie would 've been more stringent than jose
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by amodu(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2006
His apology has been accepted.
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by toptho(f): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2006
They blame his behaviour on youthful exuberance.He had better start delivering or he will continue his stint in the reserves.They compare him to Rooney ,the only similarity is the negative publicity but at least rooney still delivers on the pitch.Mikel might not get the chance he needs to develop,he had better think twice about this lack-lustre behaviour
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Mustay(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2006
jose so loves d lad dt d boy plays 4 d last 10minutes.
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by amodu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2006
?
Re: Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline by Freestyl(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2006
players get tough some times. am not surprised!

(1) (Reply)

I Found Sani Emmanuel! / Cristiano Ronaldo: How Personality Defines Brilliance / 11 Mysterious Guests Make Appearance At Stamford Bridge During Match Against Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.