Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks (1166 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Taiofil(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
I met my bimpe when I was in 300 level in abuja while I was still in university of Abuja we've been dating since then, that was in 2011, and I actually love her buh she's always uptight and feels I must always apologise for every little issue that happens in the relationship. Out of love, I tend to apologise so things could move ahead. On 4th of february I called bimpe who school and live in ilorin nw (she resides in abuja before) in the morning, then she ask me to send her card and I told her am not so boxed up nw (cos I still send her 1000 naira card few days to dat date) then the next statement was I should borrow and send to her, disliking such rude statement, my reply to her was "she should listen to her self that she sounds awkward" afterwards she its ok and that we would talk later that she want to go for her lecture. Called the following day her response was cold and not loving as she used to be, tried asking her what's up but still cold then she said she had a class and we would talk later. The "would talk later" as been forever cos she never called back till date.
Ladies I need your advise on what to do. Should call her and beg or I should just let it be and end the relationship! Cos I know ladies act funny whenever another dude is in play! Just saying!
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by biodunpro(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
call her and beg, then send 5k recharge card to her..mumu boi
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by pharmagba: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bros the truth is obvious to even you. Maybe you've not gotten under and are waiting for that,
Sorry you will spend tire
Abeg save money for your project
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Akkord4gov: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
biodunpro:
call her and beg, then send 5k recharge card to her..mumu boi

What do you expect when immature fellow fell in love
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Don't call her again angry angry
What Nonsense!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Marlvin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Did you just say beg her ? what has she turned you into! Am gonna be swift on this like Taylor, you love her way more than she does, and she's taking advantage of that. Be a Man or borrow a leaf from a Man !
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by biodunpro(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:

What do you expect when immature fellow fell in love
I tire my broda
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by dhenri(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
she is telling u with her altitude that she don't want u again....to me she is tired of the relationship. bro just let her be.
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by prettysassygirl(f): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
its clear,her type of I love you,is just from the lips not from the heart,that is what is happening in naija now and its so saddening,everyone loves everyone,u meet,someone today u love her tomorrow,u talk twice with a guy, u are tripping already,in fact God would help us all

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Any girl that knows too well that you are a student and still demand much from you does not love you. Don't spend too much on a girl because they are ungrateful. Op forget that girl she does not love you from the beginning and let me advice you never do anything to please a girl thinking she will love you because of that, start treating them like rag and they will love you.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by cruzita(f): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided wetin I wan tell this op self?
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
my broda...this is koro koro 4 1 9! start packing ur bag becos another broda is in the pishure
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
I almost responded to your question that was channelled to the ladies.. Thank God oooo, Let we flag down Okada and run.....

****Okada stopppp .....Please take me back to family section....Haba!!! take #30 now I can't give you #50......besides, It's not too far...Thanks oya lets go
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
cool any lady who's in the "relationship" suddenly gone MIA, u shudnt find her, call her & even send her msg coz simply it means ur no important to her no more...u better move on Op coz u r not for her.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Taiofil(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool any lady who's in the "relationship" suddenly gone MIA, u shudnt find her, call her & even send her msg coz simply it means ur no important to her no more...u better move on Op coz u r not for her.
Thanks @kashybaby
Re: She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Pick Up Any Woman You Want Every Single Time / Problems Assciated With Cohabitation. A.k.a "Lagos Marriage" / If You Hit A Woman In The Groin/vajayjay Does It Hurt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.