Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? (193387 Views)

Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Is This Murder Or Suicide / How Smart Are You ? How Much Did I Lose ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by sweeneyjaay(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
And again he's a guy...abi na boobless babe
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
she was standing when she shot her self,the blood must have splashed on the wall b4 she fell down
d same reason why the cigarette has to fall from her hands! Dnt u analyse things?

The reason why the police can't do a simple investigation
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by AlexCk: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
The truth is one can never know whether its a murder or a suicide, one needs to be on that crime scene and analyse every possible angle, look for clues, analyze whether she was the one that wrote the suicide note(if that's a suicide note). compare the writing with her other writings, if it's really her handwriting, check for tensions and strokes of each letters.

Also, one can analyze by acting out the scene. This means, the various positions she could have been to have the blood spatter on the wall if its murder or suicide. Also, checking for GSR(gun shot residue) , now when one fires a gun, there's always gsr on the person. Also there seems to be a struggle in the room. Could be herself (maybe she was deranged, sooo u need to perform an autopsy) or could also be murder.

Lots of things come to mind. But for u to solve a mystery or a crime, u need to be in the crime scene to analyze n pick up clues. You cnt just solve it by pix except say u be SSA Spencer Reid (from criminal minds) or Detective Mac Taylor (Csi :NY), or D.B Cooper (CSI las vegas) or Horatio Caine (CSI: miami)
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Emmahunk(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
First, let's make some deductions :
From the shadows on the windows, time is night. In that case, she couldn't have written that suicide note on the table as the reading lamp is not plugged in.
She is still holding a half smoked cigarette in between her fingers suggesting death came to her unawares.
IT'S 98% MORE OF MURDER THAN SUICIDE.
With the gun still in her right hand, the exit point of the ammo should be in the direction of the can coke and not where the blood was splashed.
To further substantiate that point is the position of the slipper. It shows her last point of standing before death hence the blood splash was framed.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Caleycash(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
. its suicide becus he has a gun in his hand, and b4 shooting him self he wrote a note down, which is there on the table
If it's suicide that gun won't be held in his hands judging from the position the bullet hit him, it's murder and he was about defending himself before he was shot through the head, my analysis tho
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Esthefaith(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
its suicide coz of the position the body is lying....if it were murder, the body will face opposite of the window
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't care what that is, I just pray it happened to the mod who banned me from all section for a week.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by alexmakaay(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
She was shot on the forehead, her head hit on the wall because if the impact of the bullet. The cigarette and guns is a mere show of confusing detectives. Its a case if murder.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by AFRICANDICEY: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder,

She was shot while sitting down hence the level of blood splash by the wall. She was relaxing with a write up and happy with drink and cigarette.
Cant possibly commit suicide under such condition. The murderer painted a picture of suicide which is not professional enough.

Conclusion: Nobody commits suicide under a happy and relaxed mood.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by AliEsq(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder was the case.the murderer thinks he/she is smart by placing a cigarette n the gun in the hands of the victim.proof is the pressure from the bullet being fired from close range as in suicide in say 95.5% will not amount to the scene we are seeing rather as a result of the force of the bullet the damage will be more and as a result of factors such as shock,pain any other factor the cigarette n gun should not be in his hands.even 2pac did not die with a gun n cigarette in his hands.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Rotimisegun: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tinydick:
grin grin grin

One tin is clear.... she don die chikina
abi na
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Fiboss: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder.........checkout the gun handle
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
it's clearly murder. ...she was killed. the 1st thing I saw was the position of the blood stain on the wall .if it was suicide she won't be in that position .....and so many other things
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by piagetskinner(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
She was murdered for sure...

The murderer probably wrote that note, placed the pistol back in the hands of his victim and probably the cigarette too
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by eric111111(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
I hereby prove to this honorable house that the man you see on this picture was murder on a cool blood why he was in his room drink coke before he murder.the gun which he was murder with was placed in his hand to make it look as if he committed suicide.
he was murder and not suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by kazyhm(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
its a murder case how would you blow your own head off with cigarette in your hand ?
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is a typical example of suicidal murder
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by just2endowed: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is a clear murder because she cannot shoot the gun with right hand while her blood spat on the wall when she sit perfectly on the chair.

Second, most suicide by gun cannot hold until the gun after trigger
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by moses320(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
the incident here is a confirm murder case bcus d murderer place d cigarette and d gun in d person murder to show dat d man killed himself :
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
BLUE MURDER!!!!!...he's right-handed by the position of the gun so if he actually shot himself the blood spatter won't be on the right like shown in the pix...secondly,its impossible to fall from the stool en still have a stick of cigar stuck between his fingers..thirdly,the position of the body has murder written all over it cos the impact of the bullet should have thrown him in the right direction not left...this crime scene shows that someone actually shot him en set the place up to look like suicide...piece of cake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Akaujaa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its a murder. The distance between the place the blood stain is located and where the corpse is, says it all. Besides, if its a suicide, the gun will not stuck on the victim's hand like that. Again, the way the items in the room are scattered shows the victim struggled with the murderer before he eventually over powered him.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Azuwonder(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Dont just state , explain why you think its murder or suicide

The gun is in the right hand while the blood spatter is also on the right instead of the left.

Definitely murder

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Chazzyboy: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
preciousMI1:
space
ma bae
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Asiri1991: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Report to the police first.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Emmayur(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Everything here would havw pointed to sucide and the murderer would have gotten away with it but he/she made a mistake, the cigarette in the left hand of the victim shows that the victim is left handed hence she was murdered.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by edux2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is a homicide.

1. The victim is left-handed as shown with his holding of the cigarette - the position of the pen also corroborates this. This clarifies that the letter on the table isn't a suicide note. This also points to the fact both the gun and the note were planted by the perpetrator

2. The second leg of the slippers is missing. Suicide takes a lot of preparation - wich includes dressing up to your nines. no one wants to be seen dead wearing a dirty boxers, talk more of barefooted.

3. The stool won't be knocked down if this were a suicide. There's also no fan, nor a rope to support the stool's fall.

4. The splatter of blood on the wall is not consistent with the position of the corpse.

5. the victim's grip of the gun is too tight for someone who killed himself. The gun and cigarette should've long fallen off.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by coolk(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=43237877][/quote]

My guy, u wan make I unleash my Sherlock-mind.
K.
But hw much u go pay me?
Ok I'd do it for free...

ANSWER: MURDER
First misleading detail - he is writing a letter.
Popular misconception - it is therefore a suicide note.
The dead man is a leftie i.e. he is left-handed (just like mua). You can observe this by how he placed his pen on the note to the left, the left-side slant of his handwriting, his left hand is used for smoking et al.
FACT: suicidal people use their dominant hand in the act. Hence his gun wielding right hand is a very improbable option.

By Sir Kelvin Holmes.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by dyn1800: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
This a case of "Profile Murder" ....... The killer want the job done without a trace .... But failed with the spill blood on the wall
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
coolk:

My guy, u wan make I unleash my Sherlock-mind.
K.
But hw much u go pay me?
Ok I'd do it for free...

ANSWER: MURDER
First misleading detail - he is writing a letter.
Popular misconception - it is therefore a suicide note.
The dead man is a leftie i.e. he is left-handed (just like mua). You can observe this by how he placed his pen on the note to the left, the left-side slant of his handwriting, his left hand is used for smoking et al.
FACT: suicidal people use their dominant hand in the act. Hence his gun wielding right hand is a very improbable option.

By Sir Kelvin Holmes.

I have to admit . I was misled by the 'suicide note' at first before other details disproved that . Good job Holmes .
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Stoical: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
AlexCk:
The truth is one can never know whether its a murder or a suicide, one needs to be on that crime scene and analyse every possible angle, look for clues, analyze whether she was the one that wrote the suicide note(if that's a suicide note). compare the writing with her other writings, if it's really her handwriting, check for tensions and strokes of each letters.

Also, one can analyze by acting out the scene. This means, the various positions she could have been to have the blood spatter on the wall if its murder or suicide. Also, checking for GSR(gun shot residue) , now when one fires a gun, there's always gsr on the person. Also there seems to be a struggle in the room. Could be herself (maybe she was deranged, sooo u need to perform an autopsy) or could also be murder.

Lots of things come to mind. But for u to solve a mystery or a crime, u need to be in the crime scene to analyze n pick up clues. You cnt just solve it by pix except say u be SSA Spencer Reid (from criminal minds) or Detective Man Taylor (Csi :NY), or D. b Cooper (CSI las vegas) or Horatio (CSI: miami)
grin grin

Liking your reasoning...I mean, the fact that one has to be at the crime scene to be able to pick out evidences/clues. When I looked at the scene, first thing I w as looking out for was 1-Point of bullet entry(which this pix did not give me). 2-The murder/suicide weapon(which is in the victim's hand). 3-the positioning of the victim(pix showed that). 4-the time of the day, the crime was comited(not explained in the pix)reason for considering this is; the table lamp wasn't plucked to the socket, so I guess it was during the day, however, the time is still necessary, as the lamp was just facing the writeup. 5-pattern of blood splash(that would explain closeness of the crime weapon and its direction). 6-cigarette in his/her hand (an abnormer)

I bet these clues would've gotten me a definitive case solution...however, I will call this a MURDER, with the few clues I can gather from the pix...
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Justicealh3(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Both.

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Akhimien78(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:
murder.. if it was suicide,the ciggerette wont be in her hands.. if a person wants to shoot their selves.. the ciggerette will fall of their hands after the shot..

the slippers will still be on her legs if she shot herself..

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instsntly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose conciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. wich doesnt make any sense..

conclusion: the murderer shot her.. put the gun in her hands and made it seem like suicide

smart..thats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.