Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,854 members, 6,342,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 06:23 AM

The Abandoned Child - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Abandoned Child (63798 Views)

Letter To The Abandoned Parents From Anothernigerian / Home: A Pastor's Daughter And An Abandoned Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abandoned Child by kikayboss(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oga Dom I salute....am sure this story contains one or two things that happened to you....that's why your stories never go wrong....followed from the start and till the end....

Oga I salute ooo...god grant you long life and good health so we will have nice novels to relax with...

*bouncing of to KUMALO...

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by Hollarbeece(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Domawoleye, u are a genius and a gifted writer. Wat a very happy ending for bolaji....hard work really pays. Oga Dom pls start kumalo soon o.

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by ephi123(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
What a great twist and an amazing ending to a trying story. I am so glad it all ended well for him. Only if people received their reward this way, the world would have been a better place.

Thank you DOMAWOLEYE for sharing this inspiring and impactful piece with us all. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Abandoned Child by mrtegation99(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Let me take my seat and listen to this Wonderful epistle.
More Blessings to you

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by mrtegation99(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Just completed it today

This is just nice

In Praiz Voice : When I'll become rich and famous all this faces will know who I am cos I'll be a superstar. Bolaji can relate to those words

This story taught me that not every obstacle is an obstacle but an elevator to raise you up .

So take each day and its obstacles as it comes without letting up. Know your goal,
fight for it.

I shed tears for Bolaji while reading this cos I could relate to some of his trial.

But life goes on , so grab a bite of life and go on.

Thanks So much Mr Dom for another movie that made me cry and smile . You are simply gifted. Your magic pens can't go dry
Take Care
Re: The Abandoned Child by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
mrtegation99:
Just completed it today

This is just nice

In Praiz Voice : When I'll become rich and famous all this faces will know who I am cos I'll be a superstar. Bolaji can relate to those words

This story taught me that not every obstacle is an obstacle but an elevator to raise you up .

So take each day and its obstacles as it comes without letting up. Know your goal,
fight for it.

I shed tears for Bolaji while reading this cos I could relate to some of his trial.

But life goes on , so grab a bite of life and go on.

Thanks So much Mr Dom for another movie that made me cry and smile . You are simply gifted. Your magic pens can't go dry
Take Care

Thanks a lot Tega.
Re: The Abandoned Child by Twinkle004(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
It was a funny & captivating story.the 1 dat cracked me up most was d time baba landlord acted as both mother & father..I just like him..
Op thumb-ups

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Abandoned Child by laddybay(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
woow. I really love this story, but i must confess the break in transmission whilst waiting for the story to commence wasn't at all pleasant.
But kudos it takes more than, having a pair of hand and eyes, and a brain to finish a story ur nt being paid for.

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by Winters22: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bros... u are a prolific writer. dunno how this story managed to elude me...
but that Bolaji na confam carword fa!

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by crislyn(f): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance Domawoleye....God bless you and your family. I'm missing you though.
Re: The Abandoned Child by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2016
crislyn:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance Domawoleye....God bless you and your family. I'm missing you though.
Ooh! Thanks a lot sweet heart.Thanks for checking on me and remembering me at this season. God bless you. Merry Christmas, a prosperous new year and One love!

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by EkoroPrince(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
You are great Domawoleye, your story is a source of inspiration to many youths out there whom are striving to survive..most especially, the academic achievements of Bolaji, it was very touching, the story is lesson filled . I learnt alot from this wonderful work of yours. And with this I say I CAN MAKE IT. Thanks for this eye opening write up.

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
[sup][/sup]
EkoroPrince:
You are great Domawoleye, your story is a source of inspiration to many youths out there whom are striving to survive..most especially, the academic achievements of Bolaji, it was very touching, the story is lesson filled . I learnt alot from this wonderful work of yours. And with this I say I CAN MAKE IT. Thanks for this eye opening write up.
Thanks and keep believing in your self.Yes you can!

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
DOMAWOLEYE:
sandalina(f), Alicapapaya(f), eboigbedavid1(m), Daeveed(m), gbishancomedian(m), Hollarbeece(f), leopayne(m), tohpahz(f), lionson(m), zeetyzin(m), Bobolayefa(m), bobnatlo, farouk0403(m), chistar01(m), AdiscoPele, kikayboss(m), femora007, phykel(m), obikiel(m), recruit4real, Godbest(m), Deejay1000(m), yusufibrahim(m), jimkramar(m), SunFlow(m), BobUg28(m), iamprotocol(m), horlawharley(m), mubarak001(m), Taduma1(f), Tbrak(f), mrtegation99(m), treyliz, Labu2013(m), oruchechuks(m), Despirado121(m), MozB(m), daveson07(m), ephi123(f), olanshile2016(m), Emmykul4love(m), MightyFortress, felipemadero(m), efe2nath, dupsai(f), Oyinprince(m), Brozo1, deeade(f), yomalex(m), Ayjos10(m), africangurl, Donpoker9(m), Harrychocoberry(m), admin7(m), Dyoungstar, Mariammi(f), bigx(m), harmlessphil(f), Yudeeaikay(f), fam24(f), prettyJoy22(f), drollster(m), sebak(f), Jeanfortune(f) RSAV, MATRYCX, DONWEASLEY,,MOZB, MHIZ ETC.

I thank every one of you Guys for the completion of this story. God bless you all. Your encouraging words went a long way in helping me find time to complete the work.
i am very sorry for the long break before completing the story. My hands were full. I just love the way we encourage each other on this platform.
i also like to thank Seun Osewa and the Admins for the wonderful works you guys are doing. i would love to send copies of my Published book 'Restless' to you guys. Please contact me lets discuss how to connect. i am a proud Author today and i owe it to naira land!

one love!
Awoleye Ayokunle Dominic

Please i'm interested in restless o...how do i get it?
Re: The Abandoned Child by ifyude(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just come across the story today but discovered that some parts a missing Don pls how do i get the missing part
Re: The Abandoned Child by Hada2020: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wonderful story

1 Like

Re: The Abandoned Child by Kingstone32(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
The story is not complete again o. Wetin happen na?
Re: The Abandoned Child by itsandi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wondeful! smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click
Re: The Abandoned Child by TheCork(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Olaitan3784:
Oga Dom, I doff my hat for you, more knowledge and thanks for sharing with us

Hello this is yor shance. please describe yor body & do u were thong & mini sket? cheesy
Re: The Abandoned Child by Kawo9ze(m): 2:53am On Jun 06
Wow, nice story!
Tho the end wasn't what I expect but its captivating
Kudos @domawoleye
Re: The Abandoned Child by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08
Kawo9ze:
Wow, nice story!
Tho the end wasn't what I expect but its captivating
Kudos @domawoleye
Thanks.
Please what did you expect the end to be like?
Re: The Abandoned Child by happyjuliet(f): 8:05pm On Jun 09
Baba you too much � I swear, May God continue to lift you up �. What a great story, Nice one � bro.
Re: The Abandoned Child by happyjuliet(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09
Baba you too much � I swear, May God continue to lift you up �. What a great story, Nice one � bro.
Re: The Abandoned Child by mendel04(m): 11:29am On Jun 10
DOMAWOLEYE:

Thanks.
Please what did you expect the end to be like?
Give us something new na boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.