Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today (30918 Views)

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by engrjosefz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Dindondin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
ok
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ndcide(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
With all these, some people will want us not to mention Buhari.
If he can't secure the country, he should resign.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ChinoJeff: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
How is this possible? I just used my Eva water to make tea this morning when I read from the news about the NAF commander's claim of virtually surrounding all the Boko Haram terrorists in a small enclave in Sambisa forest.

I was about dancing "shoki" when I got this latest update of Boko Haram sect and my mood changed angry angry angry.
Only God can save Nigeria from this govt of lies.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Boko Haram, but I just read say they won war against them... proof tha was a lie

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by OgaMosco(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
A police station is not a soft target, boko haram sending wireless message to Nigerian government since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by mightyokwy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
What a way to respond to buruntashi. People around around adamawa and borno shld be more vigilant this weekend bcs these Animals are hell bent on proving the government wrong. Pls government shld stop saying the boko haram has been defeated. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ubah84(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
dis kind of news makes some basterd happy
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by franconian: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
Someone once posed a very important question. Why is it, that 70% of the sect's attacks are carried out when the President is out on his frivolous foreign trips. No one has produced the answer.
Anyway, Congrats to the Boko Haram, they are doing an amazing job. And we have to show sportsmanship.

Because 70% of his time is spent outside the country smiling for cameras.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by MoneyGreen(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
THAT PLACE WEY BE LIKE DUSTBIN NA POLICE HQ?
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Rasdagama: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Liar Mohammed & clueless, visionless & manifestoless APC, where are you now. Shebi you told the whole world that you have TECHNICALLY defeated Boko Haram. Why this?
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where is this boko haram leader living? I want to visit and talk sense into him.
plz send our death wishes to him. Jee nke oma

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by laprince(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
According to Liar Mohamed , Tactically Soft Target Attack grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

O yes ! Police are soft targets off course.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by pastormellanby: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
it seems most people don't understand the difference between insurgency and terrorism, insurgency has been won but terrorism will take a longer time to clean up the mess before they used to hold territories captive but now they do hide and seek games even in developed countries like Britain and France dere are still cases of terrorist attack we nid to orrientates our thinking.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by mrnuur(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Heard it was a bomb that was recovered by the police and kept in the station that later exploded
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by JakesJ(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
U're Very Much Correct Sir, Or Abi Nah Madam! No Mind The Olodos In Human Structures...
Acidosis:
The government and the military (Buraita) should desist from mentioning the word 'defeat'

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
jane0000:
what is funny here ipod tout
Ikpuless yoru-beggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by davidomos(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Plus, General Burantashi should speak less because we didn't hear of bomb attack when he kept his mouth sealed

Apparently, Boko Boys get inflamed when they are declared 'defeated'

And they speak the language of bombing and violence..
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by monamiehady(f): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's not Police headquarters, rather Jimeta Division near Prison at the Jimeta old market area. The sound was so loud that it was heard in almost every corner of the city, it happened exactly at 11:37am. May God preserve us!
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by JakesJ(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
U're Very Much Mad In Making! Cos Ur Love For Stupidity Have Made U Useless In Thinking...
pastormellanby:
it seems most people don't understand the difference between insurgency and terrorism, insurgency has been won but terrorism will take a longer time to clean up the mess before they used to hold territories captive but now they do hide and seek games even in developed countries like Britain and France dere are still cases of terrorist attack we nid to orrientates our thinking.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by JakesJ(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bros, That Police Division Even Make Sense Small Compared To Other States Own, EG. The Police Station Division In Sen. David Mark's Home Town. That One Nah Very Much Apology. ....
MoneyGreen:
THAT PLACE WEY BE LIKE DUSTBIN NA POLICE HQ?
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Kentvilla: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
GOODNESS
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Eluwilussit(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
pally1982:
God! I cant believe this boko stuf will still pesist after 9 months of the change I voted for. And our presidents travels is making me to lose patience. I wont join the wailers sha

No more forms. Admissions closed. cheesy
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Hero10001: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blast em all till the get sense.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Hero10001: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blast em all till they get sense.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ages2020: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

Uselesss Idiott, cow middle belt tout cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Its shows you need deliverance......
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by alaskido(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
The Northern leaders should produce the leader of Boko Haram otherwise we will send the Nigerian Army to bomb all their villages. This was the same word the Federal Government told the Ijaw leaders in Gbaramautu kingdom to produce Tom Polo.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by DauraDullardo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
jane0000:
what is funny here ipod tout
Will you just shut it? Fulani herdsmen are decimating your people like rats and I haven't heard you say a word. Let me hear you shout IPOD again. She-goat!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Bestman111(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
That is it my dear.
SenJoe:
Pls where is the cahronic lieing machine, he will have a lie to tell. Fg should call on Nigerians to start prayer and fasting, as I am beginning to belief that Nig's problem is spiritual.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ganye1: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
What I heard from the police on the BBC Hausa service is that it is an accident that happened in the anti-bomb squad of the police. Bombs recovered from boko haram are kept there.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by saltoftheearth: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where is this boko haram leader living? I want to visit and talk sense into him.

Yes kan I helf u?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.