Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together (21892 Views)

Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes / Obasanjo Pictured Licking Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Rossikk(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
dukie25:

People called GEJ drunkard without knowing him, you people started it, allow us to finish it.
**** Two wrongs don't make a right. I was also annoyed by the insults Jonathan received, but that will never make me refer to OBJ or Buhari as 'monkeys' or 'gorillas' or such rubbish. ****

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by royal231(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
If oyibo man call you monkey you go call am racist. Now you dey call your fellow black man monkey abi na chimpanzee.. guy you no get joy..
Wuuworld:
He is not a monkey, monkies have tails
OBJ is either a Chimpanzee or Gorilla....
They sit upright just like u see in dt pix..
No tails
Very ugly and cruel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Rhea(f): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Obasanjo is someone who does not betray body language, and his says it all in the pictures that Senator Ben shared[/size]
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by dukie25: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
[s]
Rossikk:
Shut up. You're a fool. Two wrongs don't make a right. I was also annoyed by the insults Jonathan received, but that will never make me refer to OBJ or Buhari as 'monkeys' or 'gorillas' or such rubbish. Don't blame others for your nastiness.
[/s]

There's nothing I can do if you find my calling obj a monkey offensive. My advice would be, learn to live with it cause I intend calling him worse names by 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by obyrich(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
OBASANJO! The man they could never kill! I hate him. I love him. Would love to meet him. grin
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by yetunsbay(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
dukie25:
Obasanjo shouldn't be sitting on a chair, the monkey should be sitting on a tree not a chair.
wit ur comment.....it depicts u do nt have________________.........
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by gigabyte13: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
This twitter senator sha, where is the prostrate pix? All l see is him bowing
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by phemmie06(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
dukie25:
Obasanjo shouldn't be sitting on a chair, the monkey should be sitting on a tree not a chair.
LOL, some people way of reasoning is more than shallow, if you have the 0.1% of his recognition your life would have been better than this. If a monkey could gain a world recognition then shame on you that call yourself human being

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by gigabyte13: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
manners and prostrate parental training. Awon omo ti n lpa ji obi nile
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by gigabyte13: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
manners and proper parental training. Awon omo ti n fi lpa ji obi Nile
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by omaguibu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Baba does not joke with his studies. I can see NOUN graduation brochure in front of him. I cant wait to hear. Chief Dr. Olusengu Aremu Mathew K. Obasanjo (GCFR)
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Atlantian: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
When my lady was taking pictures with Obasanjo in London, I asked her to put it on her facebook and she said "For what ?", and deleted the pictures, and I told her, so many old politicians will snap pictures with Obasanjo and post on internet and act as if he is a Messiah. I wasnt wrong, now I see old men taking pictures and putting on internet. Sometimes I think wisdom decreases as we age, and not the other way round.
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

There's nothing I can do if you find my calling obj a monkey offensive. My advice would be, learn to live with it cause I intend calling him worse names by 2019.

All the best hiding behind an alias and calling baba a monkey.

You are but a speck in the scheme of things.You know as well as I know that no one in your household has achieved up to one-third baba's achievments. Ugly baba has been with the most beautiful women you will ever see but never meet.

Bow down to a playa greater than you and your household.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by mightyhaze: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
hakanai:
Did anybody notice how it looks like Obj simply no send the man.
or perhaps obasanjo no fit match d guy intelligence and vocality,hence d mopping and vacant xpressions smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by tpiar: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
they both look like they'd rather be elsewhere.

Ben Bruce' smile is very forced too.

I aspect the political climate of the past years has something to do with this. Yaradua, Gej, and so on.

However, nothing will bring back those who have gone, in case anyone cared.

end times na only im remain.
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by EmmySparky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP u need an an oxford dictiomary ....check what prostrate means...and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by porrigeyam(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
The good for nothing piece of 5hit General has become a PR tool to be used and dumped at will. Everyone knows Ben used to f**k the shot out of Stella
mynd44
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by stevecantrell: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
The good for nothing piece of 5hit General has become a PR tool to be used and dumped at will. Everyone knows Ben used to f**k the shot out of Stella

Must you talk so ill of the dead ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by tpiah2: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
EmmySparky:
OP u need an an oxford dictiomary ....check what prostrate means...and stop disgracing yourself

he said those were Ben Bruce' own words.

However, this is the kind of prostration people were expecting:

http://www.iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/why-do-we-prostrate-dandavats-before-god-parents-and-elders
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by EmmySparky(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
tpiah2:

he said those were Ben Bruce' own words.

However, this is the kind of prostration people were expecting:

http://www.iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/why-do-we-prostrate-dandavats-before-god-parents-and-elders
I didn't even read his write up...the topic is wat am talking about...he did not quote ben in his topic...and hold up is that an isis captive...cos that guy looks like he is in detention
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by tpiah2: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EmmySparky:
I didn't even read his write up...the topic is wat am talking about...he did not quote ben in his topic...

Check the original post again, he said he was quoting the Senator.
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And where did he Prostrate?

Ben bruce was d one DT told us he prostrated. We really should ask him.
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by marshborn(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please where did he prostrate?
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
gigabyte13:
This twitter senator sha, where is the prostrate pix? All l see is him bowing

I think he confused kneeling for dobale. Ben Bruce is just being sneaky wt all these politicians. He has an ambition. They all know he has an ambition but he's busy telling it to us & opening teeth for all his political friends in PDP & APC.

The dumb onez are getting played. The smart ones don't trust d fact DT he's not being open. DTS all I read from OBJ's body language.
Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by Rossikk(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2016
dukie25:

You're not that important. I only came across your filthy post by accident. Won't lose any sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by ngmgeek(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Obasanjo looked like an unwilling partner in those photos

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And Obasanjo Pictured Together by DONSMITH123(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Deuteronomy 5:16

“Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.