Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Who Should I Be With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Be With? (602 Views)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / What Shld I Be Expecting On My First Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Be With? by Intoboy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am 18years of age,ad i av two gf..the first gurl's name is faith ad the second gurl's name is tofunmi.I met faith at ma friend's birthday party,ad i noticed her noticing me...as a sharp guy ha walked up to her ad requested for her phone num wic she didn't hesitate to giv me,hmm.ha went home happy cos ha knew she wil definately say yex if ha asked her out.weeks went by buh ha didn't make my intentions known to her..three months later i invited her over to my place,it was on a sunday...she came around 3.pm,ha asked her out facially ad she immediately said yex,wow! ha was happy,jux wen ha was abt to tank her 4 saying yex,she held me close to herself ad we started kissing,ha was kindda surprise cos ha tot it was too early 4 dat...she visited every sunday ad ha spend ah least 500naira each sunday she visits...2months later she lost ha phone ad we couldn't communicate,we stopped sein each other,ha felt lonely ha needed sumbdy to b der for me,den ha met tofunmi.watch out 4 pt2
Re: Who Should I Be With? by yaqq: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
@ 18 n u re a sharp guy? no allow girls 2 bend ur destiny abeg
Re: Who Should I Be With? by Aremu01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
At ur age
Re: Who Should I Be With? by Tallesty1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
@ 18 n u re a sharp guy? no allow girls 2 bend ur destiny abeg
Even akpos nah sharp guy.
Re: Who Should I Be With? by DesChyko: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
All these guys about to take on him for this, just quit with all those famzing abeg. You definitely are in Naija else you won't make such comments. And even at that, you're just being selectively blind to what's going on around you. That's why young people keep to themselves and make mistakes because of these insensitive overbearing attitude. undecided

@OP.. What's up with the Part 1 & 2 stuff? You better have a good reason other than wanting to forge some solid yarns come sell people for here angry

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Be With? by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
You can't have a matured answer with that kind of write up.... It is not everyone that can read and comprehend this SMS kind of English.....

Except maybe there was an age bracket set of people you were writing it for that will give you the perfect answer that you needed...best of luck though
Re: Who Should I Be With? by Aremu01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
I won't quote u but u know yourself. A guy at 18 should be thinking about how to make his life better, hustle or go to school, n if you are in school, face ur studies not thinking of which of two girls to be with? U ll look back one day n see that all this is just vanity

(1) (Reply)

Tips || 7 Natural Ways To Have Your Longest Orgasm Ever & Ovulation Calculator / Ten Categories Of Nairaland Romantics. / Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.