Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? (3757 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ended
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by crazymommy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
After all this you are still talking about marriage.....??i feel like flogging you with koboko right now.....mehn you are inside the wrong bus...drop from the bus right now.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Any lady that hides her conversation on whatsap is capable of sleeping with your father..

Op dump her without remorse, the relationship is not worth keeping...

She might have sent her nude many times to the man in question...

Op there are many fishes in the river..

Don't stress yourself because of a cheap prostitute...

10 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by chigoizie7(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
People will see every sign but will be thinking of what people would say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by apprentist(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Simply put, she's not ready to take the step of getting married. I suggest you keep her for benefits sake for now.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
After all this you are still talking about marriage.....??i feel like flogging you with koboko right now.....mehn you are inside the wrong bus...drop from the bus right now.....

Abeg no flog me, the problem is I may decide not to have any relationship again (not even marriage) if I end this relationship.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Cowbuoy: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
cool
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by crazymommy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Abeg no flog me, the problem is I may decide not to have any relationship again (not even marriage) if I end this relationship.
As in your life evolves around her??you have no life to live??i feel like knocking sense into your skull...where is your self worth??

3 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Cowbuoy: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Abeg no flog me, the problem is I may decide not to have any relationship again (not even marriage) if I end this relationship

Guy, na so you ugly reach??

2 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any lady that hides her conversation on whatsap is capable of sleeping with your father..

Op dump her without remorse, the relationship is not worth keeping...

She might have sent her nude many times to the man in question...

Op there are many fishes in the river..

Don't stress yourself because of a cheap prostitute...

Thank you brother for your brotherly advise. We could share a table one of these days, if you reside in Lagos wink
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Guy, na so you ugly reach??

Not at all, I just seem to be tired of these ladies ni, I think I could just be a lifelong player instead of getting married ni grin
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
As in your life evolves around her??you have no life to live??i feel like knocking sense into your skull...where is your self worth??

On the contrary sis, I think I'm just fed up with ladies generally. I could live the rest of my life as a Yoruba demon cool
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
apprentist:
Simply put, she's not ready to take the step of getting married. I suggest you keep her for benefits sake for now.

I think I am better off without her, I think I'm done with unfaithful hoes
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Cowbuoy: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Not at all, I just seem to be tired of these ladies ni, I think I could just be a lifelong player instead of getting married ni grin

So help you God!! As long as you won't get played last last just like you're being played right now... grin grin
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Cowbuoy: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Now, you're talking!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
chigoizie7:
People will see every sign but will be thinking of what people would say

Sometimes we need people to make us know we aren't towing the wrong path.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cowbuoy:

So help you God!! As long as you won't get played last last just like you're being played right now... grin grin

100 years grin
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Cowbuoy: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

100 years grin
LOL... No be you?? We shall see.. grin grin
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
You claim you love her, right?

Have you made any attempt to discuss what you saw in your quest to unravel what's going on between the "married man" and your girlfriend?

It is very important you discuss it with her so that, you can be sure if she equally loves you and discuss the impending danger in the relationship if she continues to toll that way.

NOTE: the heart knows where it belongs. if you don't discuss it with her the relationship may end up hurting you.

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Peachess(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why are you still dating her?

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Op what kind of advice do you need again after seeing all those chats and stuffs? The problems with we humanbeings is believing we can change another person. Don't be surprise that ur girl is even sleeping with the married man on code. Marry her at ur own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
dayo2me:
You claim you love her, right?

Have you made any attempt to discuss what you saw in your quest to unravel what's going on between the "married man" and your girlfriend?

It is very important you discuss it with her so that, you can be sure if she equally loves you and discuss the impending danger in the relationship if she continues to toll that way.

NOTE: the heart knows where it belongs. if you don't discuss it with her the relationship may end up hurting you.

Trust me bro, I've discussed everything with. The most annoying part is that she's always telling me it's not the way it seems. I see her as being too manipulative in her attempt to cover up her misdeeds.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ebujany(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

You've already concluded..... What you wrote above does not prove anything. Yes, she lied which is wrong.... But she's not cheating. If you truly love her, talk things over jare
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Op what kind of advice do you need again after seeing all those chats and stuffs? The problems with we humanbeings is believing we can change another person. Don't be surprise that ur girl is even sleeping with the married man on code. Marry her at ur own risk.

This is exactly why I want to nip the relationship in the bud
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Trust me bro, I've discussed everything with. The most annoying part is that she's always telling me it's not the way it seems. I see her as being too manipulative in her attempt to cover up her misdeeds.
Then dump her jare ...

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

You've already concluded..... What you wrote above does not prove anything. Yes, she lied which is wrong.... But she's not cheating. If you truly love her, talk things over jare

I get your point, but why does she always delete whatever message she sent to the guy in question?
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
dayo2me:
Then dump her jare ...

Oro obinrin to su mi joor
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

This is exactly why I want to nip the relationship in the bud

. Call her and let her know you can't continue with the r/ship period.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
She doesn't value the relationship......
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

whoever said celibacy is a taboo.?
Bros end dis tin nd do normal..relationships ain't do or die mehn...
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
She is not matured, age is not maturity.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Call her and let her know you can't continue with the r/ship period.
calling her sef na long tin..
That kinda lady deserves ghosting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? / Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy / Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.