Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja (630 Views)

Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja by ijaw1stson: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce representing Bayelsa East senatorial constituency in the National Assembly was spotted with the former president Olusegun Obasanjo.
The Commonsense senator met the ex-president on Thursday 25th february 2016 in abuja.
Shortly after the meeting, Ben Bruce shared the photos on his Twitter handle and captioned them: “I dobale’d for my boss for life, President Olusegun Obasanjo, as I gave him an update on #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira.”
See his tweet below:
I dobale’d for my boss for life, President Olusegun Obasanjo, as I gave him an update on #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira
pic.twitter.com/qcnuFmyS77
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) February 25, 2016

It would be recalled that Ben Bruce has started the campaign to encourage patronage of made in Nigeria products and grow the country’s currency which is extremely fast depreciating against the Dollar and Pound.
Earlier this month, the senator decided to set the pace and acquired Innoson cars which he said would be used as his official cars.
Meanwhile, Mohammad Abdullahi Abubakar, the governor of Bauchi state governor, has also joined the #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira campaign.
The governor urged tourists to visit the state, stressing that it is safe and boast of good facilities. He also called on Nigerians to spend holidays in Yankari, as it is now too expensive to do so in Dubai and London at the prevailing exchange rates.

Re: Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja by Akkord4gov: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Love him or hate him,Obj will always be respected by any politician alive

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja by yaqq: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
common sense revolution! I pray OBJ dash him some sense

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja by dammytosh: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anybody needed to achieve his political ambition is ok.

"My name is Ben Bruce Obamanikoro, i just want to make ConMan's sense to d gullible masses"
Re: Photos: Ben Bruce Spotted With Olusegun Obasanjo In Abuja by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016

(1)

Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians / Power Generation Falls To 3,700 MW / A Critique Of Ben Murry Bruce's Book Tittled: Commonsense Revolution By Ochuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.