Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (44346 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by tjskii(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Like baby lizard
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by SoEndowed(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
thefakestan:
Who flat tummy don epp!?

ThefakeStan

Na who u don help. Na only u dem dey help? U no dey help person?

But seriously I don't know how dem dey select most beautiful girl o, becos as far as I'm concerned Agbani no be fine girl even from day one.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by LaurelP(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pardon my ignorance, but what does she currently do?
The way these so called beauty queens become irrelevant is abnormal. By now, she should be a household name at least in Africa with her own brand.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by henchamb(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olajumoke haf taken all the modeling jobs.
Everyone is hitting the gym now

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by repogirl(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
My own belle sef is almost like that after three children tongue(on a good day) grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
this babe still dey?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Coolgent(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Damn ugly skeleton
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by mjswthrt(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
khristals:
sorry, but i love my women thick cool
who cares
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by thefakestan: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
SoEndowed:

Na who u don help. Na only u dem dey help? U no dey help person?

But seriously I don't know how dem dey select most beautiful girl o, becos as far as I'm concerned Agbani no be fine girl even from day one.

Ask about me, I don ep and i've continued helping people, but I disagree with you on Agbani "no be fine girl".

She is fine and special.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by delishpot: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Na em b their papa na

I sure say him mistake her for oluchi Orlandi
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
wow! agbani dredgoat. looking so beautiful.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by 1miccza: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
repogirl:
My own belle sef is almost like that after three children tongue(on a good day) grin

You sure? U sure say e no be like 24 packs on a good day??
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aunty go marry ooooo u go do am tire if u start to dey born nao ur belle go start to talk in or turn to storey building, na den this go make sense
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by 1miccza: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
she is too skinny.....I like my woman very fat (BBW).

Lolz as in she should have weight and occupy space abi?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by shamecurls(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hunger will naturally give one diz physique

This is hunger at its best

Smooching likes of these will definetly give u blisters on your palms.

Too much bone.

Tools all the way......

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by FuckTheMod: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
The ex Miss World still banging even with no makeup on!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCNayQpQ4sj/
Chai

This girl don worwor sad

Too much of bad dick and starvation
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Topman0001(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Darego, u're agin.... Go and get married before men stop getting attracted to u. Anyway, some ladies has vowed to remain single for the rest of there life and maintain a casual sex mate. if u follow the tread, it won't be anything special.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
shamecurls:
Hunger will naturally give one diz physique

This is hunger at its best

Smooching likes of these will definetly give u blisters on your palms.

Too much bone.

Tools all the way......

Tools all the way man.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by agbalagba1: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Go and marry,time is no respecter of any1,lalasticlala abeg give her my number.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Eyor1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
That is my sister.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by emahliz01(f): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by khristals(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
mjswthrt:
who cares

well u cared enough to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let's go girl. Team flat tummy grin grin
No be easy job
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by klenton(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
SweetOlive:
#Team Flats kiss

ur exactly my spec would u marry me? like seriously
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by creativity4real: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
i dont envy you at all
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by SweetOlive(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
klenton:

ur exactly my spec
would u marry me? like seriously
shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by thesicilian: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
she's not your woman
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by funkyme2014(f): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:

Sorry o... she is not married self.
Agbani Dare go is married to a French photographer dat helped her boost her modelling career wen she arrived new York afta her reign as miss world n she has 2kids
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by ireneidiva(f): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topman0001:
Darego, u're agin.... Go and get married before men stop getting attracted to u. Anyway, some ladies has vowed to remain single for the rest of there life and maintain a casual sex mate. if u follow the tread, it won't be anything special.
Dummy

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Bamz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Naavah:
Tummy goals kiss

Bucket of KFC chicken to change your mind smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by siegfried99(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by GeoOla25(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
I love thick ladies with Flat tummy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.