Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (44349 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Bigtoto(f): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:
And she has 2kids.
nah you fyiok am?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by parisbluefox: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Even girls with pot belle, will still come here and claim team flat tummy!! Abi no be naija babes, wey like shawarma, fish peppersoup, bbq and drink different brands without respect grin grin grin smh tongue
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Topman0001(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
ireneidiva:

Dummy
idiot who cannot think straight. I viewed your profile and observed that darego is your role model. you're there flaunting muscled Tommy like a wrestler when small girls in your area are getting married every weekend. Mumu
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by franklingud(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
This girl why u still dey gym for? You wan vanish abi? U neva slim enough abi? Ok na!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Jacko01: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dis babe defnly has ulcer.... See dat depression on her stomach.... Trust me all is nt well in dat stomach.... One day show us pictures of you eating
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:

Sorry o... she is not married self.
I thought she was married to Timi Alaibe, former NDDC Chairman
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topman0001:
Darego, u're agin.... Go and get married before men stop getting attracted to u. Anyway, some ladies has vowed to remain single for the rest of there life and maintain a casual sex mate. if u follow the tread, it won't be anything special.
I thought she was married to Timi Alaibe, Former NDDC Chairman
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by astute07(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:
And she has 2kids.
Who dash her
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by fF01(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
But Eba won't let you rest
hahaha! o jesus laff wan tear ma belle..
Eba!!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by fF01(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
TheBlackGeneral:

Tools all the way man.
ya! Irin ishe all the way...
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Godsonkemz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abi she want get 6packs
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pity this woman.
She better use her womb to carry her baby, before cat-walking to menopause.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oya come, I go manage am, no bobby, no bakassi, just bone everywhere..mtcheww, na because you be Agbani o, if no be so...you don vex? Oya no vex...gbani baby grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Mbediogu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:
And she has 2kids.
Her last kid is my lecturer at Unilag. She has good shape.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by tpiar: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
funkyme2014:

Agbani Dare go is married to a French photographer dat helped her boost her modelling career wen she arrived new York afta her reign as miss world n she has 2kids

the way you people drop hot and fresh lies on this forum everyday, is simply mind boggling.

these lies are for the benefit of what country exactly? Cuba?

make I no mention that other place o where seeing processions of Toyota Hilux is a common sight.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
nbright:
Nigerian girls una dey seeher tummy so
Long throat and laziness no go gree many of them.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Topman0001(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Phunmmiee:

I'm not aware. Thanks for the update and matured way of expression. Thumbs up
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by tpiah2: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Phunmmiee:

did you google it or check her wiki page to see if that information is included there?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Dolypson04(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2016
SweetOlive:
#Team Flats kiss
Confirmed truth! Just that there is something wt that ur pic though
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nebila(f): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
kiss
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nebila(f): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Exquisite kiss#teamFlatTummy
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Stomach as flat as mine. smiley.

Love her!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by justjify(m): 2:18am On Feb 26, 2016
gistmeloveblog:

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & COMMENT @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/agbani-darego-flaunts-6-pack-as-she.html
Bia, something de worry you? Where the more exclusive photos? You wan divert traffic abi?
Continior angry angry

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by ajibade1965: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2016
what has that gone to do with economy
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by tofolo(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Lekpa shandi ni.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by AdaAnambra: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
ShakurM:
evils. but goals menh.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by kachykin: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2016
yes, with two kids. i"ll confirm with the full details and get back to you guys.

First 5 star creche around the jakande axis of lekki behind AA Rescue,providing first class childcare services for babies, toddlers and preschoolers is registering for 35k. Enroll now! Please call 08090866258.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Topman0001:
I'm not aware. Thanks for the update and matured way of expression. Thumbs up
Thanks, I guess they only dated and called it off from Google.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
tpiah2:

did you google it or check her wiki page to see if that information is included there?
Checked now its no longer on google,meaning they didnt get married and no longer together
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by ireneidiva(f): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Topman0001:
idiot who cannot think straight. I viewed your profile and observed that darego is your role model. you're there flaunting muscled Tommy like a wrestler when small girls in your area are getting married every weekend. Mumu
Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Look at your low sense of reasoning. Small girls are getting married? Is that an achievement? Have you or those 'small girls' achieved as much as darego has achieved? My friend, grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.