Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (44353 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by mysticwarrior(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Two kids?
how?
No na him climb ontop of her give am belle born 2 kids.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by mysticwarrior(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
And she has 2kids.
2kids, because na you climb ontop of her give am belle born 2 kids
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by Topman0001(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
ireneidiva:

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Look at your low sense of reasoning. Small girls are getting married? Is that an achievement? Have you or those 'small girls' achieved as much as darego has achieved? My friend, grow up.
Oh! I see. You're not married, a frustrated and sillently crying bitch for that matter. You better stop envying the small girls and learn from them so that u don't continue looking like a wrestler for the rest of your life. I'm a matured man, if u quote me again, i won't reply u.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by ireneidiva(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topman0001:
Oh! I see. You're not married, a frustrated and sillently crying bitch for that matter. You better stop envying the small girls and learn from them so that u don't continue looking like a wrestler for the rest of your life. I'm a matured man, if u quote me again, i won't reply u.
You can't reply because you have nothing to say. Do you even know my age or my actual marriage status? Dummy. Nigerians and marriage. Smh
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym by tpiar: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
ireneidiva:

Have you or those 'small girls' achieved as much as darego has achieved? My friend, grow up.

Understand that achievement is only possible with the assistance of other people who make it a joint effort to label you an achiever.

that is why unionization packs a clout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.