Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Cures For A Shopaholic? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cures For A Shopaholic? (4160 Views)

Divas, Here Comes Shopaholic!!! (pictures included) / Seeking Soap That Fades/cures Scars, Blemishes And Stretch Marks / Confessions Of This Shopaholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cures For A Shopaholic? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 18, 2009
I went to the mall today, hoping not to overspend, but I did embarassed

mohawkchic:

~Lol,You're far off from a cure just yet FLG!

I know I know embarassed embarassed

busygirl:

There is hardly anyday i go out without getting something, And it has already become a part of me. The worst thing is dat i don't even get to use half of wateva i buy. I really wanna stop this habit coz i'm not concentrating on building my savings account. I must agree with mohawk that shopping does make you feel alot better. I rily wanna learn to save money, hence i must stop cry cry cry
Actually, shopping makes me feel better.
But better from what? I have nothing to feel upset about embarassed
Re: Cures For A Shopaholic? by toytuns(f): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2009
FL Gators:

I went to the mall today, hoping not to overspend, but I did embarassed
I know I know embarassed embarassed
Actually, shopping makes me feel better.
But better from what? I have nothing to feel upset about embarassed

--- Recession angry lipsrsealed embarassed wink
Re: Cures For A Shopaholic? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 18, 2009
toytuns:

--- Recession angry lipsrsealed embarassed wink

I know I know. embarassed
Re: Cures For A Shopaholic? by zenatta: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
I hear or read somewhere that an addiction's never cured but managed. Wish someone had told me this earlier. I really really believed I had gone past my spendaholicism ( I hope thats a word)., I believed I was cured and was ready to take my world by storm. I promised my daughter all will be well and went ahead to make liquid my estates. This was in 07. I failed. Terribly

In 08 I sold more of my estates and repeated same mistake, Now I am quite in the dog house, in a way poor except for monies I loaned my friends who are paying back, I failed and could not look my daughter in the face.

I prayed and prayed and prayed not to be in the dog house but I have been there for more than a year now. I am not taking chances anymore. I own up to be unreliable about money. I tell everyone who cares to hear. My experience had been most unpleasant to say the least.

Shopping to make yourself happy is a symptom of a greater need and needs to be addressed asap. Do not let it linger. I had marital problems that sapped me of my confidence so I guess I made it my duty to buy pretty things that were very very expensive. Having expensive tastes did not help my matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Did You Wear This When It Was In Vogue / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.