Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How Long Can She Stay? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Long Can She Stay? (734 Views)

Female Friends Needed If U Stay In Kogi. / ***thread For Nairaland Female Teenagers*** (stay Off) / If You Stay In Ibadan And You're A Lady Available For No String Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can She Stay? by alizma: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
dear nairalanders as you are called, I really need your advice.
I and my love had been in this relationship for 7months now and we look forward to settling down in no distance time but at this moment I am having a rethink. I met her not a virgin just as myself. after some weeks into our relationship I noticed my friend was reluctant to be intimate then I tried to let her know that I was not OK with it and that was when she told me that our relationship will have to be without sex until after marriage. initially I agreed since I have the intention to marry her, but as days roll into weeks and weeks into months, I discovered I wasn't finding it easy to cope, I let her know but she insist on no sex till marriage. I don't want to cheat on her and I have not in this past 7months but at the moment, the temptation is on the high side and those willing are within my reach.
now my question is,
1)are my being reserved for marriage while someone else is doing my work?
2) how long can a lady actually stay away from sex especially when such a lady is not a virgin?
3) are my being inpatient?
pls help before is too late.
NB: all thing going well, we should be married by Nov.
Re: How Long Can She Stay? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Think with your head and not your dick!
Re: How Long Can She Stay? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
There are 2 ways to this:
She might be fooling or She might be saying the truth.

But then, I expect her to make some sacrifices.
If she can't give you sex considering she's not a virgin, she should be able to other things that can relieve you of the 'burden'.

Let her know how you feel about this and watch her reaction.

She might just have misplaced Priority
Or she just doesn't trust you enough.

I believe that if a girl loves a guy and she knows she's gonna marry the guy and she's not a virgin, she should be able to do the real deal. If not everytime but once in a while.

Communication is the key

1 Like

Re: How Long Can She Stay? by DeTrickster(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
DON'T BE SILLY LEARN SOME CONTROL IF SHE SAYS STAY THEN LOVE HER ENOUGH TO STAY MARCH TO NOVEMBER AS FOR IF LADIES CAN STAY YES BRO SOME LADIES CAN STAY YEARS WITHOUT SEX NA WE GUYS THEY LIKE FORM BURNING DESIRE ASK HER WHAT CHANGED AND THEN WORK IT OUT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE YOUR MIND SHOULD ALWAYS CONTROL YOUR BODY (MIND OVER MATTER)
Re: How Long Can She Stay? by alizma: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
There are 2 ways to this:
She might be fooling or She might be saying the truth.

But then, I expect her to make some sacrifices.
If she can't give you sex considering she's not a virgin, she should be able to other things that can relieve you of the 'burden'.

Let her know how you feel about this and watch her reaction.

She might just have misplaced Priority
Or she just doesn't trust you enough.

I believe that if a girl loves a guy and she knows she's gonna marry the guy and she's not a virgin, she should be able to do the real deal. If not everytime but once in a while.

Communication is the key
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Long Can She Stay? by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
alizma:
thanks
Uwc bro
alizma:
thanks
Uwc bro
alizma:
thanks
Uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Mature Hot Blazers / Abeokuta Singles Available For Chat And Date / Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.