Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) (19575 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Buhari Welcomes More Investment And business partners At Ongoing UN Meeting / Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by GodMode: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by monthee2525: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by makabulchi(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I hope this is not a Greek gift
Of Cus,boldly written but our politicians r blind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by monthee2525: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
And wat are they going to have in return beg help me ask him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by clefstone(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

I see they are already helping my state Osun, you and your apparent Christian southern brothers can go collect loan from the Godless IMF, I doubt the Chinese want to do business with you lot to be sincere
sorry sir but I'm not from a poor state like osun, we don't need loans especially from people that sponsor/encourage terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2016
EagleScribes:
As long as it will make life better for everyone.

But caution please! Forget about interest-free. Nothing goes for nothing

The basic principles of the bank is not to charge interest on the loan, service costs and shared profit is acceptable.

The banks is established for social advancement not like IMF and their clause ridden loans, using it to colonise Africa a second time.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2016
frankobaba:
Hmmmm... This sounds dicy, hope the other end of the bargain wasn't to institute Sharia in Nigeria or Islamize it. I'm scared of deals like these.

na so e de start na. No mind them. ......One of d reason they went to Mecca

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2016
monthee2525:
And wat are they going to have in return beg help me ask him.

It's been obvious since time immemorial what the Saudis want , they want our vote in the security council and our influence in Africa to defeat Shia Islam.

That's why they are investing in the education programme to integrate Almajiri and Western education in states where that forms of Islam is most prevalent. Not a bad agenda given Shia Islam is the primary source of extremism

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
clefstone:
sorry sir but I'm not from a poor state like osun, we don't need loans especially from people that sponsor/encourage terrorism

What statebare you from so I can break down your external debts and show you links to terrorism.

Terrorism is being funded by the unlikely people also fighting it indirectly, even when they try to avoid it. The CIA have a wing who's duty is to find moderate rebel groups to fight IS and Al Queda and provide them weapons and money. Some of these rebels do turn around and change allegiance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by franklingud(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Donariok:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low
tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes
N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just have to end
it
and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption
# WakawakaBuhari
# BuharibringbackNigeria
# Bringbacknaira
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without
Corruption Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that
we need corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced
to
3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see
"Try
Again Later"
grin grin grin
Chai!!... as for the sardine case, na only oil u go see there, then later later the oil go turn to 'try again later'

#BringBackOurCorruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by leo2flames(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Good idea........ But I don't the islamic world as we know it would spend so much on a country like Nigeria and expect notin in return.................... I still find it hard to key into what so ever the Arab Money bags are doing cause I am sure their is something else to the money they will be investing in Nigeria especially the Northern part of Nigeria........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Smh for some people's comments.. It shows how much gullible some people's thoughts are.. Its a welcome development for the saddening Almajiri situation up there in the north
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by ayoola648(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2016
ElCapone:
plz grow up kid.
why did you say that ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
no it's an Arab debt; it means pay back or convert to Allah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by jordyspices: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2016
I hope all dese are for the betterment of the masses cos these Arabs are not to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

See how stupid you sound, whomever you mortgaged your brain to abeg go and collect it back

he is 100% right, i bet you are the silly one here. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Amoto94(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2016
This is a good news, IMF can go to hell. As for the bigots spewing thrash your outbursts doesn't surprise me at all as we know who you all are. You all want PMB to fail as if it affects him the most.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by MadCow1: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Take the money..

Wetin Christian banks like IMF and World Bank don do for us? angry

Them go give us 20 Naira loan come collect 20 million as Interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by mekanaky: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2016
bubu is a real dullard. u wat to diversify our economy and u still searching for oil in NE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by lordliri(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2016
This is how its starting.. The very move to islamise out country... We saw it.. We warned you all... Yet they gave you one vp redeemed puppet and few of you swayed.. While majority chose the change that brings doom cos of your hate against ibos.

Remember Hausa ansbyoruba is ruling now.. Enjoy,make or brake the country We will see how it ends.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by ogaontop(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
costandi:
To raise fanatical Muslims who will develop greater convictions about the ethicality of terrorism.

We don't want islam here.

You Sound True
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by condralbede(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Am not comfortable with that offer at all,my mum usually tell me to be very careful of Greek gift.so Dt it wouldn't turn to trojan horse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
I hope the bilingual education does not involve Arabic? There are reports that terrorism in the world is being sponsored by some Arab nations. These guys are too dangerous grin
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Socketbet: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2016
I hate the word Islam and their movement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by tanteta(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2016
I hope this is not another trojan horse...... Well Nigeria is a Registed member of the Oganization of Islamic Coorperation (OIC) and her dues have been duelly paid. They(Islamic nations )are only ralling to their member. For those who think that this is a means of Islamizing Nigeria, I think that you people are already late. Nigeria is a strategic member and their strong hold in west african as well as a major player in that agenda . I Just wish Nigeria all the best.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2016
clefstone:
They should use their islamic money to develop northern states, we don't need them in the south

Unfortunately for u,Anambra state was the first state that applied for loan at Jaizbank...grow up..at least these Islamic countries are rich enough to grant us,.Let other religions also do same if they are rich.enough

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2016
When we warned that this man is working to islamize nigeria before election, nobody took us serious until now we are seeing it with our eyes. Southwesterners are reaping the benefits of they sow.. This is just the beginning. He wants to resuscitate islamized interest free banking system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Amoto94(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2016
lordliri:
This is how its starting.. The very move to islamise out country... We saw it.. We warned you all... Yet they gave you one vp redeemed puppet and few of you swayed.. While majority chose the change that brings doom cos of your hate against ibos.

Remember Hausa ansbyoruba is ruling now.. Enjoy,make or brake the country We will see how it ends.
Wasn't Anambra the first state to borrow from Jaiz bank to fund some of her projects? Your argument is stale and learn to be an educated man with sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by abdultek: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2016
ayoola648:
uhm.. hope they won't use it to promote terrorism ?

imagine!!!!! lipsrsealed
ayoola648:
uhm.. hope they won't use it to promote terrorism ?

imagine!!!!!
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Amoto94(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Godsonkemz:
When we warned that this man is working to islamize nigeria before election, nobody took us serious until now we are seeing it with our eyes. Southwesterners are reaping the benefits of they sow.. This is just the beginning. He wants to resuscitate islamized interest free banking system.
Your heroes GEJ and NOI borrowed from IDB in the first place and Anambra was the first state to borrow from Jaiz bank. You are just plain ignorant and hate filled for my liking. We are tired of you slowpokes ranting over a Non-Issue, open your eyes and reason like an educated man with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by kvngveektour(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
[img]Na from clap dem dey enter dance.and that was how Nigeria became an Islamic nation[/img][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insurgency: Nigerians In Diaspora Pass Vote Of Confidence On PMB, ServiceĀ chiefs / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Buhari Mourns Rabi Dantata, Aminu Dantata's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.