Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) (19606 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Buhari Welcomes More Investment And business partners At Ongoing UN Meeting / Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by oc2fish: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:
Ipob wailers never seems to amuse me. They are screaming Islamization, Arab money, terrorism. Come to look at it,Gej your saviour also ran to this Islamic nations to beg for loans and was also the first president to attend Islamic state meeting.

In addittion,hypocrisy is when your people detest Arab money, but still struggle for visa to enter dubai,Abu dhabi, qatar,quwait and some even Bahrain just to help their miserable life. Why can't they travel to Rome or jerusalem?

Well Dubai and co. Are civilized. How many are going to Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2016
WailingWailer00:
Islam is demonic

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic ritual
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1079111836

This will help you
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2016
DabELLs:

I know you are one of em little brained birds that's why I'm telling you.

Terrorist undecided

It's only a matter of time before you are caught in your act and killed.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by mynd1(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Ebimablog:
I hate anything Islamic
den go kill urself cause dere is nothing u can do about it. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
ayoola648:

why did you say that ?
because despite ur literacy ad exposure, ur coment is riddled wid bigotry and sentiment.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2016
bluaero:

Terrorist undecided

It's only a matter of time before you are caught in your act and killed.

It's better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Istreal and America are behind all evils not Islam. Now they are hiding bomb inside Quran and blow themselves with it. This is not from Islam and we value our Quran more than that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by isaacmarshal07: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Well, it's a good idea to bring back Nigerian economy to normal but on the other hand you might end up islamizing this country and that isn't gonna work out Mr. President!!!

P.S : Put your head straight up y'all
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Doncharis(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Few days ago, I saw a topic...saying that Buhari rejected an offer,for Nigeria to join the Islamic union.
Why is Buhari rejecting an offer,at the same time welcoming gestures from the same group.. I don't understand!!.... I suspect something fishy here.
Is Buhari trying to convert Nigeria into an Islamic state OR What

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by jazzboi: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

Well Dubai and co. Are civilized. How many are going to Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.
Imagine,please shift with your hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by dermmy(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I hope this is not a Greek gift

Yeah..Trojan horse grin
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
clefstone:
They should use their islamic money to develop northern states, we don't need them in the south

As if you don't know of the rascal that governs Osun state. Knew he will be first on the line amongst southern governors. Thief that he is.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
DabELLs:

It's better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

It's better to let people think you are an islamic terrorist than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by muhamadnur: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
$98 million for the bilingual education program in Adamawa, Kano, Kaduna, Borno.

I don't want to say anything because the APC supporters will come for my head.
hey bro no offence but what do you guys have against the north or are northerners not nigerians, does states that you mention i think are in the 36 state list. So north is also nigeria. Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by cele360: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2016
The money is not upb to 2billion dollars Dasuki and co shared in d arms deal, here we are begging for money
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
bluaero:

It's better to let people think you are an islamic terrorist than to open your mouth and prove it.

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=DabELLs post=43268284][/quote]

Refrain from being an islamic terrorist for your own good undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by xcllaxix(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

I see they are already helping my state Osun, you and your apparent Christian southern brothers can go collect loan from the Godless IMF, I doubt the Chinese want to do business with you lot to be sincere
Ur words are very childish...
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
xcllaxix:

Ur words are very childish...

However you feel nah your palava, Osun state needs the money. Aregbe has more ideas than he can afford
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by femi2u: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
we don't need loans especially from people that sponsor/encourage terrorism[/quote] Brother be informed it is west (US, israel and their allies) that is terrorising others and use their own people to rebel against their country
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by femi2u: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ebimablog:
I hate anything Islamic
So if u ve your way to power live will be miserable for muslims
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

Which right is he, Nigeria and their desire for awoof, you are in recession accept the fact. Corruption is the reason you have products at an artificially inflated price.

It is the duty of the regulator to clamp down on those practices, but whenever the regulator does that it's you same Nigerians that would scream blue murder .

Insatiable fools
I think there is something wrong with your brain... Zombie
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Every day development Nigeria where are the development?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Freedom4us: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Smart one president.
Borrow to build the North.
But make sure the whole country pays for it
[/size]
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
bluaero:

Refrain from being an islamic terrorist for your own good undecided

Refrain from being ignorant for your own good. Terrorism has no place in Islam. Those terrorists are not practicing Islam but hide under Islam to do evil.

Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by clefstone(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

What statebare you from so I can break down your external debts and show you links to terrorism.

Terrorism is being funded by the unlikely people also fighting it indirectly, even when they try to avoid it. The CIA have a wing who's duty is to find moderate rebel groups to fight IS and Al Queda and provide them weapons and money. Some of these rebels do turn around and change allegiance.
stop all these conspiracy theories and ask yourself why muslims are always the ones to blow themselves and others up
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Refrain from being ignorant for your own good. Terrorism has no place in Islam. Those terrorists are not practicing Islam but hide under Islam to do evil.

Tell all these crap to your terrorist brethren undecided
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
wexyee:
we come on exclude ur self.. tryin ti form togetherness wen we all knw u vote jonathan

Stay away from alcohol and weed and write sensibly. You come across as a low life and I don't stoop that low. There's a difference between voting and supporting and you cannot get that from that beer parlor you are frequenting.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
bluaero:

Tell all these crap to your terrorist brethren undecided

Save that drama for your mamma
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
DabELLs:

Save that drama for your mamma

I'm sure you have slaughtered your mama already undecided What a terrorist..
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by wexyee: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
ngmgeek:

Stay away from alcohol and weed and write sensibly. You come across as a low life and I don't stoop that low. There's a difference between voting and supporting and you cannot get that from that beer parlor you are frequenting.
lol u just ozing with hate..... u re d one Dats tryna act as if ur vote for Buhari... ... u re obviously a drunken master just like ur otouke master... aveg try check the chinchun u wrote above. it's too revealing ( that u re clueless as ur father )
Re: Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) by lordliri(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
feeloscar:
Are you a Nigerian? But you said you are a Biafran.

Well reality will be when it happens to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno / IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.