Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? (496 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Black Girls Rock! / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
im not talking about nigerian girls only by black i mean all girls in the world with an african history. why is it that they all seek money alone in every relationship. if u watch greys anatomy u will see a white girl that inherited 8million dollars from her dying fiance and yet refused to bank it, and when she eventually did she used all to money to open a free clinic in her late fiance's name. white girls are actually like this in real life...but why is it that black girls on the other hand act like gold diggers seeking for only wealthy guys to drill money from. why are black girls mentally poor ? their love is money related why is this so?
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Young03(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
If u ask me......
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why are black guys like this for heaven's sake
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
They are like that because they don't wanna end up with a poor husband and settle for a poor life. Poverty is a disease so I don't blame them for being careful.

And about white girls not liking money, bro, you lie! A lot of these white girls are born gold-diggers.
Search for gold-digger pranks on Youtube and learn something, they are humans too, not angels.

Look for decent girls and stop complaining.
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by cruzita(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided so because a white did so we should follow her footstep abi.if na u ,u go do the same?talk true
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
lol. Maybe its that innate fear of poverty and security our enslaved ancestors had engraved in their being that found its way into the chain of inheritance by mutation or whatever , becoming a heterozygous gene in the female as they get the bulk of their intelligence from the Father...

I mean, If this is not it, what reasonable theory can one propose to explain this very evident trend?
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Why Are Black Girls Only Concerned About Money? by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin and so goes the saying,
If money were banana's black girls wont mind dating monkies.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Morning Romance / Ladies: 9 Things You Should Never Say To Men Part7 / My April Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.