Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man (1566 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by NigeriaPresident: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just read about a fool who killed and buried his friend for beeping his wife. I don't know why some men are just silly enough to commit crime just because he caught his wife cheating..

IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR WIFE CHEATING, WHAT WILL YOU DO??

My Answer:: If I caught my wife cheating either with my friend, my older brother, my younger brother or any man in this world, all I will do is to Leave the spot immediately. No talking, no explanation cause this things will surely rise your anger.. The man is not at fault once he did not rape my wife.

Now, I expect the woman to pack her things without even telling her to do so. I don't give second chance to woman who cheat on me. THEN WE WILL ALL BE LIVING PEACEFULLY. Female population don pass Male population. Nah to start bleeping other girl go remain for my mind. Others will suffer for her sin. I REST MY CASE

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Elosky20: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
if u cheat on your wife, will u leave the house for her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
The marriage comes to an end, simple.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'll excuse them to complete what they started

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by viceldo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
I would tell her to live the house politely....
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'll excuse them to complete what they started
then?
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by fabulousmann(f): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
then?
kill n bury the guy
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Marlvin(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still contemplating on whether to kill both the wife n the dude....or one of 'em

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op so u know, i will do actually as the man did.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
You forgive her like a man. smiley
She cheats again, forgive her smiley
She continues to cheat, continue to forgive her smiley
Why? She is your wife. If you dont forgive her, who will smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
then?
after they done, he'll help her with packing her loads. Simple!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
fabulousmann:
kill n bury the guy
wat abt the lady
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by klassykute(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
wat abt the lady
wat to do ..... i go dey waka dey go
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
after they done, he'll help her with packing her loads. Simple!!!
ur wicked ogringrin why not give her the second chance
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
klassykute:
wat to do ..... i go dey waka dey go
waka dey go where?second chance fit dey o cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by klassykute(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
waka dey go where?second chance fit dey o cool
no oo... o i go dey waka dey go .. dey go many places .. dey see tinz

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
klassykute:
no oo... o i go dey waka dey go .. dey go many places .. dey see tinz
Lolgrin take am easy o

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
ur wicked ogringrin why not give her the second chance
second what? Bros, would you advise same if I was your bro
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by skywalker240(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Opportunity to carry small small girls be that na.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
second what? Bros, would you advise same if I was your bro
that why u shouldn't be walking wit the word IFgringrin try giving it a second thought maybe ignorance might have pushed her or frustrationundecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by DickDastardly(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
I will only insist she packs into a brothel and actively live there. Till i am and sure she has had enough random diick and satisfied then she returns to my house. If she rejects the deal then its bye bye. I mean this! cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by ShakurM(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
My life no hard oo

No problem at all na, would forgive her and tell the man to tell his people to get ready for his burial jare, his time has reach...Magun would fight on my behalf grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by uche92(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ask for an open marriage smiley

NigeriaPresident:
Just read about a fool who killed and buried his friend for beeping his wife. I don't know why some men are just silly enough to commit crime just because he caught his wife cheating..

IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR WIFE CHEATING, WHAT WILL YOU DO??

My Answer:: If I caught my wife cheating either with my friend, my older brother, my younger brother or any man in this world, all I will do is to Leave the spot immediately. No talking, no explanation cause this things will surely rise your anger.. The man is not at fault once he did not rape my wife.

Now, I expect the woman to pack her things without even telling her to do so. I don't give second chance to woman who cheat on me. THEN WE WILL ALL BE LEAVING PEACEFULLY. Female population don pass Male population. Nah to start bleeping other girl go remain for my mind. Others will suffer her sins. I REST MY CASE

Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Ayt27(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Elosky20:

Touché

But here's where the difference lies, I won't let her catch me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by NigeriaPresident: 4:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Elosky20:

It's more acceptable for man to cheat than woman..

We guys don't share our food with nobody but we can eat nobody's food cool cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by NigeriaPresident: 4:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Marlvin:
Still contemplating on whether to kill both the wife n the dude....or one of 'em

Chai! I hail thee ... I will suggest that you should kill both the actor, the actress and the audience. Hope you understand what am talking about grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by NigeriaPresident: 4:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Speechless3:

This is the greatest joke of all time.. If you read post of some guys who are not smiling grin, you will know that "Leaving her" is simple as forgiving her. Better than Killing her cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Speechless3:
Forgiveness is of the Lord and maybe a priest can help out but definitely not SirJeff. Hell noangry
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Intoboy(m): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2016
I'll join dem together as husband ad wife den tel the husband to go with his wife.simple.
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by fabulousmann(f): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emac34:
wat abt the lady
na wife o
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by Emac34: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
fabulousmann:
na wife o
ok.bt dis ur moniker thoundecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Man by fabulousmann(f): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Emac34:
ok.bt dis ur moniker thoundecided
am lady

(1) (Reply)

Strange Behaviour Of Romanceland Guys / Guys, What're Those Things You Notice First In A Lady At First Sight / Dangers Of Piercing Your Belly Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.